Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lets Do This Shit!

A thousand apologies

by SidelineStalker 2 reviews

ReAD THIS PLEASE

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-08-31 - Updated: 2009-08-31 - 234 words

1Hot
I am so very sorry if yopu like to read my stuff and i keep fucking around and messing shit up BUT i have a decent explanation i promise.

My name is trixibelle swan, you may have heard of me in such stories as clandestine's school for the strange and other stories by Chicago Kid, and i am going to explain myself to the world.

I go to boarding school.
The computers do not accept flashdrives.
Email is banned.

Three good reasons to use the ficwad site as a bridge for my small little projects between school and home. But look at it this way!!!

Everytime it is edited and or resubmitted hopefully it will be betterb than the last one and then we can all be happy!!!
Yay!
Still sorry, nothing worse than someone who cant work something rite.

I like it when you review so if you like whats happening in the fragmented submits of my story tell me, or if you dont, tell me that too! tell me everything im studying to be a psychologist in the future so like, BRO drop a complaint ot a brother from another mother if you're having a shit day. remember, world wide love and the comfort of strangers is the best ever in the world.


Yeah thats me trying to be deep and meaning ful but it sounds shitty i know.

Thanks world X
Sign up to rate and review this story