Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Boyfriend Test

Chapter 1

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-01 - Updated: 2009-09-01 - 1609 words

0Unrated
Loud music blared and Sakura yawned waking up to the rock music.She sat up and rubbed her eyes reaching to take off the music.
But she instead left it on loving he song that was playing.She stod up and started to sing to the song.
How can you see into my eyes
Like open doors
Leading you down into my core
Where I've become so numb
Without a soul
My spirits sleeping somewhere cold
Until you find it there and lead it back
Home
Wake me up
Wake me up inside
I can't wake up
Wake me up inside
Save me
Call my name and save me from the dark
Wake me up
Bid my blood to run
I can't wake up
Before I come undone
Save me
Save me from the nothing I've become
Now that I know what I'm without
You can't just leave me
Breath into me and make me real
Bring me to life

As she sang,she got undressed and slipped into the shower that unknotted all her stress.She sighed in relief as the hot water splashed down on her back.
She got dressed in some black skinny jeans with a up-to-elbow sleeved purple shirt and purple converts with a belt over her shirt and her hair down as always.
She grabbed her keys and cellphone,along with her ipod,and went downstairs to get something to eat before she would go to Ino's house.
As she walked up to the fridge,she saw a note on it.She sighed and grabbed it starting to read.
It read,
Sweetie,your father and I will be late like I've told you before.Though,next week on Sunday,we will both leave for a buisness trip.We will leave the money and some leftover food for you to eat.
Love,your mother

Sakura sighed crumbling the paper and throwing it away.She thought she would just stop at Starbucks to get a coffee and left the house.
As she drove in her car,she thought about the idea she had made to make Sasuke a better guy for Ino.
She parked in a parking lot and got out walking up to the store.She opened the door and walked in up to the cashier.
"Can I have a decaf?",she asked.
"Sure,coming right up.",the woman said starting to get the coffee.Sakura turned to wait,when her eyes landed on a certain Uchiha that had started to walk up to the store.She narrowed her eyes at him as he opened the door.
"Hn.",he said as he saw her.
"'Hn' back at you,idiot.",she snarled turning back to the cashier that had no been staring at the Uchiha wide eyed and shocked.
"Get me a mocha latte.",he said to the lady.She nodded and quickly started to make his coffee.
"Here's yours.",she said handing Sakura her decaf still staring at Sasuke.Sakura grabbed it and threw money on the counter turning to walk away.
Then she remebered her idea,and how she needed to talk with Sasuke.
She turned back to him and walked up tapping him on the shoulder.He looked back at her and gave her a nod.
"Look,I need to talk with you.",she said looking away.
"Sorry,I don't do buisness with monkeys.",he said looking away.She narrowed her eyes and tapped him harder on the shoulder.
"Look,I'm not talking about the music crap you do.I'm talking about you and Ino.",she said.
"And what about me and Ino?",he asked still not looking her way.
"About how you're not being fair to her in your relationship.",she said.He turned to her and took off is sunglasses he was wearing narrowing his eyes at her.
"What I doin my relationship is none of your damn buisness!",he said low to her through his teeth.
"It is when you are dating my best friend!Now look,she's been complaining on how you don't take her out enough and how you don't seem to be so interested in her enough.And I'm very tired of hearing her talk this crap with me.Either you take an offer I've thought of to make Ino happier,or you soon end up with no girl.",Sakura said noticing some people in the store staring at them both,but also excited Golden Leaf's awesome and hottest singer was int he store.
"And what is your offer?",he asked.
"Forget it,I'll talk with you later.Right now,I have to meet up with Ino.",she said turning away and taking a sip from her coffee.He,though,grabbed her by the arm making her turn back to him.
"Tell,or you get in a fuss with Ino about you taling this crap to me.",he said.She pulled away and sighed.
"You take...The Boyfriend Test.Where you learn on how to be a better boyfriend.It's this,or like I said before,no girl.",Sakura said and turned away leaving him furious in the store.

Sakura drove her and Ino to another modeling place so Ino can model.As always,Ino talked about Sasuke not being so good at taking her out once in a while,getting Sakura to be very annoyed.Though she hid it,so Ino wouldn't get so mad.
They parked into the huge parking lot and walked into the store where the band had been waiting.Sakura narrowd her eyes at Sasuke,as he did with her.
Then,she looked away from him turning to Naruto who hadn't noticed the girls were here due to how he was right now going through the music.
Sakura smiled sneaking up to him,as she wrapped her arms around him making him smile.
"Yo,baby.",she said.He turned to her and wrapped his arms around her body.
"Yo.",he said leaning in to give her a long kiss.
"Sakura Haruno.",she heard a firm,deep voice.She pulled from Naruto and turned to see her father with his eyes narrowed at her and Naruto.
"Dad?",she asked.
"What are you doing with this young man?",he asked approaching them.
"Babe,this is your dad?",Naruto asked.Sakura nodded.
"I will say this once,do not call my daughter baby.",her father said.
"Please,dad.Besides,what are you doing here?",Sakura asked crossing her arms and looking away.
"I have buisness here.",he said stopping in front of her.
"Ok,mind going off to do your buisness?",she asked.Her father sighed and eased up a little.
"Sweetie,do not be so cold with me.I'm only worried for you.",he said.
"Wow,thats new.",she said laughing without any humor.
"Do not act that way with me.",he said.She looked at him with cold eyes that seemed to upset him a little.
"Look,you don't need to worry,or even care.I don't need your words to sympathize me.",she said.
"Now,look young lady-",he started off.
"Dude,just back off her.",Naruto said cutting him off.
"You do not tell me what I should do with my own daughter!Who are you anyways?!",he yelled.
"I'm her boyfriend.",Naruto replied wrapping his arms around Sakura.
"Did I ever give you permission to have a boyfriend?",he asked her.
"Please,I'm old enough.",she said.
"Froget this.I will talk with you at home.I'll be watching you,so don't go doing anything unappropiate.",he said giving Naruto a glare,and then walking off.Sakura stared after him with a glare,while Ino walked up to her.
"Oh my gosh,Sakura.What's with you?That was your dad.You shouldn't have been too rough.",Ino said.
"Ino,you shouldn't care of what I tell my dad.Just hurry up with your modeling so we can get out of here.",Sakura said.Ino gasped in disbelief.
"Sakura,you are such a bitch!",Ino yelled,making Sakura's head shoot up with her eyes wide.Everybody stared at them,Ino just fuming with anger.
Sakura looked down,and then back up with a small smile and Naruto unwrapped his arms from her.Sakura brushed the hair from her face and sighed.
"Guess I am,huh.",Sakura said holding back her tears.Ino suddenly went calm,and tears fell down her face.
Sakura bit her lip and walked off making her way to the door.Naruto looked after her,and then back at Ino.
"Ino,you know damn well Sakura isn't a bitch.You should know by now that her life is screwed up.",Naruto said.Ino sniffed and looked up at Sakura who had just walked out of the place.
"Dude,I think Sak needs some comfort.Let's go.",Kiba said nodding towards Naruto.Naruto nodded and looked one last time at Ino,before walking out with Kiba and Neji.
Sasuke walked up to Ino who was now crying softly.He hugged her tightly,as she hugged him back feeling so stupid.
As for Sakura,who was now just feeling so...dead inside.

The next day,Sakura had woken up with puffy,red eyes from crying.The music went blaring,but she took it off not feeling like singing or hearing any music.
She went downstairs where the bell had rung to see Sasuke.
"What the hell do you want?",she asked.
"So,how exactly does this boyfriend test work?",he asked making her look up in disbelief that he was actually going to do this.
That he was going to learn from her to become a better boyfriend.....for Ino.
Sign up to rate and review this story