Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket

Sweet Snow

by chibi_silver_neko 1 review

[First attempt at doing a Yuki x Tohru fic] Shigure and Kyo leave the house, leaving Tohru alone with Yuki. And Yuki decides to confess his true feelings to the onigiri. Tohru x Yuki fluff.

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Kyo, Shigure, Tohru, Yuki - Published: 2006-04-10 - Updated: 2006-04-11 - 1607 words - Complete

0Predictable
Sweet Snow

By: Chibi Silver Neko

Summary: Tohru and Yuki are home alone while Kyo and Shigure are out. Yuki decides to confess his feelings about Tohru. Tohru x Yuki fluff. A little present for all of the Yuki x Tohru fans.

Silver: Here's another one shot of Tohru with a zodiac member. I hope you all enjoy it. Ja'ne.

Disclaimer: I don't Fruits Basket. I only own the plot of this story. Fruits Basket belongs to its rightful owner. The song belongs to Hillary Duff.

"..." - talking
'...' - thinking
italics - song

"Are you sure you're going to be ok without an umbrella, Shigure-san?" The girl asked, worriedly looking up at the older dark-haired man.

"Hai, don't worry, Tohru-kun." Shigure smiled sweetly, ruffling the Onigiri's hair, "I'm only going to drop Kyo-kun off at Kazuma-dono's and maybe spend some time with Ha-san and Aya-san."

"Ano . . . It's really cold out there, Shigure-san . . . " Tohru stammered, but her words were soon silenced by a finger on her lips.

"Tohru-kun," Shigure replied, "I will be fine. No worries, ne?"

Tohru sweat dropped and furiously nodded, her brown pigtails matching her movements, "Hai!"

In these eyes, Were the words more than
Anything that I've spoken
As the skies, Turn to grey my heart's
Just about to crack open

The Inu smiled, ruffling her hair.

He suddenly turned to the stairs, "Kyo-kun!" He called out, "Time to go!"

An orange haired teen stormed downstairs, fuming, "Shimatta Inu . . . " He muttered, "I can hear you just fine, you damn Inu . . . "

"Kyo-kun, don't you want to visit Kazuma-dono?" Shigure asked as Tohru sweat dropped more.

"Hai. But not with you being so cheerful!" Kyo growled, crossing his arms and sulking.

So the story goes
There's something you should know
Before I walk away and I blow the ending

"Must you always sulk, Baka Neko?" A calm voice behind them asked.

"Eh?! Yuki-kun!?" Tohru chirped, quickly turning to a silver haired teen, whose purple eyes were staring at the Neko.

"Shimatta Nezumi!" Kyo fumed, "I'm not sulking! I'm just having a bad day!"

"Oh really?" Yuki glanced at the Neko out of the corner of his eye, challenge in his voice.

Kyo bared his teeth, "Urusai omae shimatta Nezumi!"

I never want to be without you
Oh I go here you go now I know
What I feel about you
There's no runnin'
I must of been wrong about you
Oh no there I go no control
And I'm fallin' so now you know

His red eyes glared at the Nezumi, filled with hatred.

"Ano . . . Kyo-kun, we'd best be off! Ja'ne!" Shigure said, pulling Kyo away before a fight could break out.

"Ja mata ne!" Tohru waved after them as Shigure and Kyo walked out into the snowy weather.

After shutting the door, she quickly turned around, "Yuki-kun, you're up awfully early this morning . . . " She smiled, looking at the Nezumi once more.

"Hai, I couldn't sleep with the Baka Neko making a big racket with Shigure . . . " Yuki smiled back at her, his purple eyes softening.

Feel so light, Craving not searchin'
All this truth's left me empty
When you run, Can you handle it
'Cause I need you to tell me

"Ano . . . I should start breakfast . . . " Tohru nervously walked into the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

"Honda-san . . . Is there anything I can help you with?" Yuki asked, following her into the kitchen.

"Ano . . . Yuki-kun . . . I'm not really sure . . . " The Onigiri mumbled, opening a cabinet.

Maybe this is bold
But I'm hoping you will stay for the happy ending

Seeing what she was looking for, the girl reached up, standing on her tippy toes. Her hand reached out to reach for the pan, but it was a failed attempt as the pot was out of her reach. Yuki took notice of this and he strode over to her, getting the pot for her.

I never want to be without you
Oh I go here you go now I know
What I feel about you
There's no runnin'
I must of been wrong about you
Oh no there I go no control
And I'm fallin' so now you know

"Arigatou . . . " The Onigiri blushed as the Nezumi handed her the pot.

"See? You do need my help after all, Honda-san . . . " Yuki whispered.

"Hai . . . " Tohru whispered back as the Nezumi got closer.

No I won't look back when I tell you what I think about you

The purple eyed teen leaned close to the brown haired girl, his body barely touching her backside. This was as close as he could get. If he got any closer, Yuki would transform. The Nezumi's hands slowly reached up until they reached Tohru's shoulders. This action made the girl in front of him let out a gasp, but she soon relaxed as Yuki began massaging her shoulders.

No I won't look back when I tell you what I think about you

"You've been working so hard lately, Honda-san . . . It's not good . . . " Yuki whispered into her ear, his breath tickling her skin.

"Ano . . . I need to work hard . . . to take care of you, Shigure-san, and Kyo-kun and to pay for my tui---"

Before she could finish, Yuki nipped her ear gently to silence her.

"Honda-san, that's not what I meant . . . " he whispered again, nipping her ear gently.

The Onigiri shuddered as the Nezumi continued to caress her ear with his tongue, "Y-yuki-kun . . . "

So the story goes, Yeah, you already know
So don't be a fool and go spoil the ending

"Honda-san, I've been wanting to tell you something for a long time . . . " Yuki said calmly, holding the girl as close as he could without their bodies touching.

Tohru's eyes opened and she turned around, looking up into the Nezumi's gaze, "Yuki-kun? What is it?"

"Honda-san . . . I . . . " The words got caught in his throat as he tried to gather the courage to tell her his true feelings.

I never want to be without you
Oh I go here you go now I know
What I feel about you
There's no runnin'
I must of been wrong about you
Oh no there I go no control
And I'm fallin' so now you know

Yuki loved the Onigiri with all of his heart. Ever since she first appeared on his and Shigure's doorstep, he loved her even then. He just didn't know it at the time. Tohru stood there, staring at him as he tried to get the words out.

I never want to be without you
Oh I go here you go now I know
What I feel about youThere's no runnin'I must of been wrong about you
Oh no there I go no control
And I'm fallin' so now you know

"Yuki-kun?" She asked questioningly.

"I...I love you, Honda-san . . . I love you so much . . . with all of my heart . . . " He said at last.

Tohru's turquoise colored eyes widened at his words and her cheeks immediately flushed, turning pink, "Y-yuki-kun, I-i don't know what to say . . . "

"It's ok if you can't return my feelings, but . . . I'm just happy to live under the same roof as you . . . even if it means putting up with that Baka Neko . . . " Yuki whispered, his hand caressing her cheek gently.

"Yuki-kun . . . I love you, too . . . " Tohru whispered, her blush turning darker.

In these eyes, Were the words more than
Anything that I've spoken
As the skies, Turn to grey my heart's
Just about to crack open

A small smile played on the teen's lips as his arms went around Tohru's waist, drawing her as close as he could. The Nezumi planted a kiss on the Onigiri's lips, running his fingers through her hair. Tohru blushed more, but she returned his kiss, placing her hands on his shoulders. After a few moments, Yuki pulled away, holding her close.

So the story goes
There's something you should know
Before I walk away and I blow the ending

"Aishiteru, Honda-san . . . " He whispered.

"Aishiteru, Yuki-kun . . . " Tohru replied, kissing Yuki once more.

I never want to be without you
Oh I go here you go now I know
What I feel about you
There's no runnin'
I must of been wrong about you
Oh no there I go no control
And I'm fallin' so now you know

Feel so light, Craving not searchin'
All this truth's left me empty
When you run, Can you handle it
'Cause I need you to tell me

Maybe this is bold
But I'm hoping you will stay for the happy ending

I never want to be without you
Oh I go here you go now I know
What I feel about you
There's no runnin'
I must of been wrong about you
Oh no there I go no control
And I'm fallin' so now you know

No I won't look back when I tell you what I think about you

No I won't look back when I tell you what I think about you

So the story goes, Yeah, you already know
So don't be a fool and go spoil the ending

I never want to be without you
Oh I go here you go now I know
What I feel about you
There's no runnin'
I must of been wrong about you
Oh no there I go no control
And I'm fallin' so now you know

I never want to be without you
Oh I go here you go now I know
What I feel about you
There's no runnin'
I must of been wrong about you
Oh no there I go no control
And I'm fallin' so now you know

Silver: I hoped all of the Yuki x Tohru fans have enjoyed this fic. Ja'ne and leave a review on your way out!
Sign up to rate and review this story