Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Simone Shadows

Opposing house to Slytherin

by rockndrollqueen232 0 reviews

Another chapter =D

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Draco - Published: 2009-09-03 - Updated: 2009-09-03 - 268 words

-1TrainWreck
It turned out that the boy Simone had nearly tripped over by the lake was Harry Potter, the who is responsible for what happened to Megan's father. Simone and the others loathed him for leaving Megan father-less.
Thankfully they had all got into Slytherin, but what was probaly worse was that they were now rivals with "pathetic Potter" as Draco like to him, Harry had somehow managed to get himself into Gryffindor (opposing house of Sltherin)
When the feast began the two fat bummers Crab and Goyle stuffed their faces like pigs, it was rather sickening to watch.
Simone wasn't hungry but she couldn't resist nibbling away two pieces of pizza and chocolate milkshake. The others ate some of everything.
Then they were escorted to the Slytherin common room, the password was given to a portrait (which astounded Simone) but the password was "Riddle" which made Megan beam proudly. The portrait swung forward and it revealed the entrance to the common room.
The carpet was green, there were no windows, the furniture was leather and black with green embroidery. A green fire blazed and the walls shined eerily as they were under the lake.
Portraits around the room showed descendants of Salazar Slytherin, they all surveyed the room morosely or just snoozed quietly in their frames.
That night it turned out Simone, Annie, Megan and Mel were sharing a dorm together, along with a girl called Charlotte Ramones who was pretty cool too.
The room had 5 huge cherry oak four poster beds which had green sheets with black embroidery which matched their curtains.
"wow" exclaimed Simone before un-packing.
Sign up to rate and review this story