Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed

"Maybe this is the very thing she does need."

by OhSoIntricateLie 2 reviews

Gerard and Donna have a talk before Paisley's appointment.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-05 - Updated: 2009-09-05 - 346 words - Complete

0Unrated
"I'm going with Paisley to the doctor," Gerard appeared at his mom's shoulder as she fried herself some eggs.

"And miss school?"

"Mom, I haven't had an absence from school since middle school. One day isn't going to make that much of a difference."

Donna moved the skillet off of the stove top. Turning around she faced her oldest son. Sighing, she rubbed the bridge of her nose.

"When did you the two of you last have sex?"

Gerard lowered his eyes.

"When I stayed with her a couple of weeks ago."

"Gerardm have you thought that she might be pregant."

Gerard nodded and lowered his eyes, "That's what we think. We didn't exactly use protection."

"And what are you going to do?"

Gerard glanced at his mom, a puzzled look on his face.

"Are you going to do right by her?"

"Mom I love Paisley..."

Donna shook her head, "That's not what I asked you."

"I am going to do my best to take care of Paisley. If she is pregnant then it's my fault. And I'm going to support both her and our child. "

"Good. She has an appointment at the obstetrician at 9."

Gerard poured himself a cup of coffee and sat down.

"How did you know to make an appointment for the obstetrician and not the regular doctor?"

Donna sat next to Gerard.

"I've noticed Paisley has had the symptoms. I've been in her postition several times you know."

Gerard gave a slight laugh, "If she is pregnant."

"Yes."

"Which she probably is,"Gerard lay his head down on the table, "I hate myself for doing this to her.After everything I've done to her and the deaths of her family, this is the last thing she needs."

Donna gently lifted her eldest son's head up and placed her hand on his cheek, "Gerard, she wouldn't still be with you if she didn't love you, in spite of what has happened in the past. Maybe this is the very thing she does need. With you by her side, to have her own family,
Sign up to rate and review this story