Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Boyfriend Test

Chapter 4

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-12 - Updated: 2009-09-12 - 1356 words

0Unrated
Sakura and Hinata had gone to eat at a ramen shop,Naruto's favorite.Though,a certain blonde followed to sneak on them.
"Saki,try this.",Hinata said handing her a topping of her ramen.
"Yumm,I want it!Give me the rest!",Sakura said taking them.
"No,I love them too.",Hinata said laughing with Sakura.
"Jeez,why must they be so compatible.Stupid girl,why did she have to be just like Sakura.",Ino muttered hiding behind the menu.
"Umm,are you going to order something?",the waitress asked.
"No,I'm just watching my friend.",Ino said motioning for the waitress to get away.
"Saki,is that chick from the museum really you're best friend?",she asked.
"Yeah,but you are too.",Sakura said.
"Am I your first or second?",Hinata asked.
"Which do you want to be?",Sakura asked.
"First!",Hinata said holding up a finger at her.
"Ok,then you're first.",Sakura laughed.
"What?!",Ino yelled slapping a hand over her mouth and hiding behind the menu.Hinata and Sakura looked around confused.
"Wierd.",they both said.

"Oi,Ino,what are you doing following Sak everywhere?",Kiba asked while she and the guys were in a bookstore hiding and watching her and Hinata.
"Why does she look so familiar,like Neji?",Ino asked watching Hinata carefully.
"What do you mean?",Neji asked.
"She has your eyes.Is she a Hyuuga?",Ino said.Neji walked up watching as well,and gasped loudly.
"Hinata!",he yelled making Hinata jump.
"Jeez,what's with all the screaming?",Hinata asked.Neji walked up to her and grabbed her armt urning to him.
"Neji?",Sakuraa sked.
"AAhhh!!",Hinata screamed grabbing Sakura and hiding behind her.
"Hinaat,don't hide.What the hell are you doing here,and not in that boarding school?",Neji asked.
"You were in boarding school?",Ino snickered.
"Well,I got expelled because they blamed me for an incident.",Hinata said.
"And the incident was?",Neji asked.
"Paint thrown all over the classroom.",she said.
"And who actually did it?",Neji asked.
"A girl that wanted to be expelled.",Hinata said laughing nervously.
"Damn it,Hinata!Just wait till I tell Aunt and Uncle!",Neji yelled.
"No,they'll send me to another school,and I don't want to go.",Hinata pouted.
"Neji,don't!She's my new best friend,and I've never met a person like her.",Sakura said.
"What?!",Ino yeled the same way as in the ramen shop.
"Wait,you sound like that person that yelled in the restaraunt.",Hinata said pointing accusingly.
"No!",Ino said sticking a tongue out at her.
"Enough!",a voice yelled.Everybody looked back to see Sasuke very annoyed.
"Sasuke-kun?",Ino asked.
"Look,talk about this stuff in a private place because you are bringing too much attention.",Sasuke said.
"Fine,we'll talk later,nii-chan.Right now,me and Saki are going to check out these books,and leave to some other place.",Hinata said walking away from them.Sakura turned and waved goodbye before following after Hinata.
"That girl's gonna get it.",Neji muttered.
"Dont be so hard on her.",Naruto said walking after them.
"Please,that girl should get a spanking for trying to steal my best friend.",Ino muttered.
"Correction,for stealing your best friend.",Kiba snickered following them.
"Hn.",Sasuke said with his hands in his pockets walking after them,.Neji sighed in frustration and just followed silently,but still angry.

It was noon and Sakura was walking in her house tired from the long and awesome day.She pulled the schrunchy from her hair making her hair fall and bounce and she kicked off her boots.
She walked to the kitchen,where she gasped and almost freaked.Sasuke was in there eating a tomato.
"Yo.",he said before taking a bite from his red fruit.
"What the hell are you doing in my kitchen eating my food and acting so casually?!",she yelled walking up to him.
"I'm waiting for you to go on with that crappy test.",he said walking past her into her living room.
"You could have called to say.",Sakura said walking after him.
"I don't have you phone number.",he said.
"Well,ask Ino.",Sakura said standing in front of him and crossing her arms.
"She'll think something's going on.",he said.
"Jeez,just give me your phone.",Sakura said holding her hand out.He took it out and threw it at her.She gasped,and made a face at him before punching in her number in his cell.She threw it back at him,earning a 'hn; and she esat by him.
"So,what's next genius?",he asked.
"I honestly have no idea.I havem't been thinking while I was with Hina.",Sakura said sitting beside him.
"Fine,then let's watch a movie.",he said grabbing the control and switching the TV on.
"Hey!",Sakura said leaning over to grab the control.But he held his arm away.She sighed climbing over him and trying to reach the control.
"Stop.",he said.
"No,give me that control.Go watch a movie at your house.",she said placing a hand on his leg and pushing herself towards the control.
"Stop.",he said still lifting the control int he air.
"Damn it,Sasuke!",she yelled,accidentally hitting him in the hip with her elbow,causing him to jump,and her flip over falling to the ground,but him also falling,and on top of her.
"Ow!",she said as the hard body smacked against hers.
"You damn......",he trailed off opening his eyes,but to come face to face and only an inch away to her.She opened her eyes and froze.Her eyes widened,but then they barely closed when she had this strange feeling come to her.
As did he,he suddenly felt like....like,kissing her desirably.
They stared at eachother before slowly moving toward eachother and bringing their lips closer and closer.
Their lips connected softly,bringing sudden desire over them.But,it stopped when they pulled away quickly and stared at eachother wide-eyed.
They stood up quickly and cleared their throats looking away from eachother.
"Ummm,should we just watch a movie?",Sakura asked softly.
"Yeah.",he said as they both sat down quickly and switched the channel to some movie.
"Can we watch something else?",Sakura asked.
"No,I like this movie.",Sasuke said.
"But I hate it!",she said reaching for the control.He reached for it as well,and both of their fingers lightly touched causing them to freeze.
They pulled away quickly and cleared their throats looking away from eachother.
"Maybe you should go.",Sakura said looking at him.
"Hey,that's not being nice to a student of your's.Is it,teach?Besdies,I want to watch a movie here.",he said.
"Go to your dang huge house.",she said.
"I can't.",he yelled.
"Why not?",she yelled back.
"My brother grought some chicks there,now do you think I want to hear disgusting crap tonight?",he yelled.
"Ew!",she yelled crossing her arms and looking away.
"Let me stay here.",he said grabbing the control and changing it to a scary movie.
"Fine,whatever.",she muttered.
"Here,go make popcorn.",he said.
"Why should I?",she asked looking at him.
"Because I don't kow how to work a microwave.",he said smirking.She scoffed standing up and walked to the kitchen.
"Please,don't know how to work a damn microwave.Learn ow to then,baka.'Don't know how to work a microwave'.",she muttere dimmitatiing him at the end and acting like a huge dummy.

After she made the popcorn,she handed it to Sasuke and sat beside him again.He was now watching some scary movie about some killer killing girls from some high school.
"This movie sucks.",Sakura said bored.
"I know,but there's no other horror movie.So,shut up.",he said.She sighed in frustration and stuch her tongue out at him.He smirked and threw a popcorn at her.She gased and took some popcorn throwing it back at him,and soon it became a popcorn fight.
Sign up to rate and review this story