Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Dark Times Call for Dark Measures

4

by vampirekitten67708 1 review

Ok heres the 4th part. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Draco,Lucius,Pansy - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-09-12 - Updated: 2009-09-12 - 1370 words

-1MarySue
Lilith lowered her wand and ran up and hugged him. He stiffened before briefly putting his arms around her. “I thought I wouldn’t see you again. “Lilith I have to go soon so I’m gonna make this quick”, he said. Lilith nodded, “Did you get it”, Lilith reached into her rob and pulled out the small package. “Good girl. Now give it to me I’ll send it to you when you get to school oh and take this”, He said pulling a small cage out of his rob. In the cage stood a decent sized jet black owl. “It’s so I can keep in touch with you. Now I have to go”, he said turning and walking out of the shop.
Lilith stared after him sadness welling up inside her. She wished that he could just stay at her house with her. She slid her hood over her face and slowly made her way out of the shop. She walked down the street to the end were there were no shops. She sat down and put her face in her hands, tears starting to leak from her eyes. All she wanted was her family back together. “Lilith”, a voice said behind her. Turning she came face to face with a pale blond boy with gray eyes. “Oh it’s you”, she whipped her eyes quickly. “What’s wrong”, he asked sitting beside her. Lilith looked at him. He’d changed a lot since she had last seen him. “It’s nothing really. It’s a dumb reason”, she said not really wanting to talk about it. “Well I have nothing to do right now. Why don’t you tell me”, he asked putting his arm around her. She sighed a few stray tears ran down her face. “I…I miss my dad is all”. Malfoy looked at her saying, “That’s not stupid at all. Why can’t you see your dad”, he asked. Lilith started to tell him about how her aunt was just jealousy because her and her dad had became close when she moved to France and that was why her aunt had moved her back here so that way they couldn’t see each other.
“Well at least you still get to see him. Even if it is secretly. My dad’s in Azkaban and my mom doesn’t like going there, these days she won’t let me out of her sight so I can’t really go by myself”, he told her hugging her. “SO YOU ARE STILL SEEING YOU DAD”, an angry voice yelled from down the street. Lilith looked up to see her aunt coming towards her and Draco. “Oh shit”, she said under her breath. “YOU ARE COMING HOME THIS INSTENT”, she yelled grabbing Lilith by the arm and dragging her away from Malfoy. Lilith felt a small tug when her aunt tried pulling her away, looking over she saw Draco holding on to her arm. “I’m sorry”, he mouthed Lilith nodded to show that she understood before letting her aunt pull her away.
They arrived at the house and Lilith was about to make a brake for the kitchen when her aunt grabbed hold of her and said though gritted teeth, “Go up to your room. You are not to come down until the Malfoy’s arrive. Now go”. Lilith didn’t need to be told twice. She moved away from her aunt as soon as she had let go of her arm. When she got in here room she saw her sister smirking about something. “Hey Lilith heard your being kept in your room like a dog”, Pansy said. “If you don’t shut your mouth then I’m going to shut it for you”, Lilith fired at her. She wasn’t in the mood to deal with her spoiled sister’s shit. “Not in a very friendly mood I see. Oh Lilith why must you always be trying to bring others down when your in a bad mood”, Pansy said following Lilith up the stairs.
When Lilith got up the stairs and opened her door she was met with the sight of purple roses on one of the tables. “You see those? That’s what boyfriends give to their girlfriends when they love them. Aww Draco, how did he know that purple roses were my favorite flowers”, Pansy sighed a dreamy expression on her face. “Reality time sis. Purple is my favorite color. Second, these are roses, my favorite flower. Third your favorite flowers are Lilies. So seeing as purple is my favorite color and my favorite flowers are roses these are for me and not from your loving boyfriend. You’d think since he loves you so much he would rember what your favorite flowers are”, Lilith said slowly so her sister would get. She sat on her bed watching Pansy’s face as she added it all up. “My favorite flower can change and color. These must be for me know one loves you enough to send you anything, on second thought no one even loves you”
Losing her patients Lilith got up to see what the card said. “What do you think your doing”, Pansy yelled when Lilith was about to touch the flowers. “I’m just reading the card that’s all”, Lilith said reaching for the roses. Lilith’s hands were mere inches from them before Pansy snatched them up. She pulled out the cared and begin to read, “I hope these make you feel better. Sorry about your aunt being mean to you Lilith from Draco. See that proves, WAIT these are for you?!?”, Pansy yelled in shock. “Why would my boyfriend be sending you flowers” “I’m not sure. We never really talked before today, oh I know why”, Lilith said. She couldn’t help but smile a little. All this did was make Pansy more mad, “All this means is that he feels sorry for your pathetic little ass don’t get use to it”, She said. Just then there was a knock at the door. “It’s them”, Pansy yelled before running out of the room to get the door. Lilith sighed and laid back on her bed.
She couldn’t believe that Draco of all people would give her flowers. She wondered how he knew they were favorite. “Lilith get down here”, Lilith heard her grandma call. “Grate”, Lilith muttered before making her way down the stairs. When Lilith got to the top of the stairs she saw that they had guest. She decanted the stair case the way her grandma had showmen her and Pansy when they were little. “I see the pureblood who’s turned blood traitor doesn’t even know how to dress nice”, Locus said with a smirk. “Don’t talk about my niece like that! Lilith go put something decent on now your embarrassing me in front of our guest”. “Well maybe if oh I don’t know someone bothered to tell me what the hell goes on here I would’ve been dressed better”, Lilith yelled. “Sweetie we’re having dinner with the Malfoy’s. Please go upstairs and put something nice on”, Her mom told her gently. “At least someone who can ember something cuz there not old can tell me whats going on”, Lilith said before storming up the stairs.
“They want me to dress up Shadow. Blood traitor am I”, Lilith said the black owl her dad had given her as she started to tug her cloths off. “I’ll show them just how a blood traitor can look”, and with that she pulled on her lime green dress. Rummaging in the bottom of her closet she found a pair of black strappy sandals and strapped them on her feet. Walking over to the mirror she reached for the diamond necklace her grandma had left her when she died. She next squirted some moose into her hands and scrunched up her hair so it hung in lose waves around her face. As her finishing touch she put on some shimmer powder and lined her eyes in black and put some dark red lipstick on.
Sign up to rate and review this story