Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Incinerate My Longing

Scroll 2

by ElaLovesYou 0 reviews

Nakira wakes up. The sex is mearly implied.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2009-09-13 - Updated: 2009-09-14 - 394 words

0Unrated
I woke up in a soft bedroll; I blinked, trying to clear my blurry vision. That was when I saw Sasuke sitting on the floor, his head in his hands. As he looked up I saw his tearstained face turned to a look of pure delight.
‘Oh, what happened?’ My head ached so much that I could hardly hear Sasuke’s reply.
‘The group of enemy ninja we were tracking attacked our village. You were hit and you passed out while we were trying to heal you, I tried to revive you but even though you were breathing I couldn’t wake you. We thought you were gone… My heart broke, I almost gave up and Naruto was no help.’ Sasuke had to stop for tears had started leaking out of his eyes and spilling down his cheeks. I reached up and wiped his tears away.
‘Sasuke, I would never leave you, you know that. I-’ Sasuke cut me off by leaning forward and kissing me with such desperation that he began crying again. As did I because I was so glad that he didn’t give up on me.
I closed my eyes, enjoying the moment. The door banged open and a streak of orange fur burst into the room. Sasuke leapt up to shelter me as the blur turned into the form of Naruto, still the demon fox just a little smaller and missing the tail but none the less, he was a frightening sight with his fox teeth and ears.
‘Geeth Nakira, you gave uth the biggetht fwight! Are you alwight now?’ Naruto’s teeth seemed to be shrinking, the same true with his ears.
‘Yes Naruto,’ I smiled, ‘I’m fine, really. Now if you’ll excuse me, I was busy a few moments ago.’ Naruto got the idea and backed out of the room.
‘Now,’ Sasuke said, ‘where were we?’ Sasuke leaned in and kissed me, his hand wandered from my cheek, down my neck around to my back. That was when I figured out that my back was no longer injured!
‘Are you sure your ok?’ Sasuke murmured into my ear.
‘Yes,’ I gasped, ‘as fine as you, Sasuke.’
With that Sasuke let his hand slip a little further down and as he hugged me to him I slipped my arms back around his neck and kissed him.
Sign up to rate and review this story