Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Love is too complicated for me,espicially with him.

Chapter 3

by punk1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-15 - Updated: 2009-09-15 - 662 words

-1Illiterate
We were in the principal's office sitting down all quiet and waiting for my aunt to come back in.
"So,why are you all nervous?",Sasuke asked.I turned to him and sighed.
"The principal's my aunt,and we're having a barbecue at my house.So she'll tell my mom and they will both give me consequencea.I might not even be able to band rehearsal.",I said.Sasuke smirked making me narrow my eyes.
"You're such a baby.We'll just say the truth,the guy started when he called you a bitch.",Sasuke said.
"But I yelled to shut them up.",I said.
"We can make it a little lie.",Sasuke said.I smiled and shrugged.
'Sure,why not.",I said.He suddenly leaned in and grabbed my shoulders making me lean forward to.Our faces we're only an inch away.
"So,am I invited to this little family party?",he asked.
"Well,I'll have to give you an invitation."I said smirking and sighing.
"And,is this invitation a hug or kiss?",Sasuke asked.I looked down at him and shrugged.
"It's whatever the guest chooses.",I whispered.He chuckled and bought our lips together,and we did a small french kiss.He pulled away sowly after.
"I pick a long,beautiful kiss.",he said and we pulled into another kiss.But,it wasn't so long.I was so lost in it,I didn't even notice somebody came in.
"Sakura!",a voice said.I jumped and squeezed my eyes shut begging.I looked back to see my aunt Tsunade staring at me wide-eyed.
"Oh,hehe,hey Auntie.",I said waving.She narrowed her eyes and shook her head.
"What is with you and this boy?First,youget in a fight with this boy and the football team and injure them all.We have a football game coming up!And then you disrespect the nurse and tell her to get out of her own office.Now,you are making out witht he same new boy from the fight in my office secretly.",Auntie Tsunade said.
"Guess,I'm just not myself today.",I said shrugging.
"You and me are going to have a big talk.You too,young man.",she said poitnting behind me at Sasuke.
"Yes,ma'am.",Sasuke said.I turned forward where Auntie sat down at her desk and we stared at her as she stared back.
"Who stated the fight?",she asked.
"Them.",we both said.
"And are you two together or something?",she asked.We looked at eachother and then back at her.At the same time..
"Yes.",we both said.
"Hmm,ok.What is your name,young man?",she asked.
"Don't you remeber me,Auntie Tsutsu?",he said.I looked at him and he was smirking.I looked back at her and she smiled looking up.
"Wierd,Sakura had a friend that called me that when she was little.",Auntie Tsunade said.I smiled looking down.
"And how would you react if that boy came back after all these years?",Sasuke asked.
"How did you know he left?",she asked.
"Well,if I was the one that left,I would know.",he said.
"Wait........Sasuke!",she said.
"Yo,Auntie Tsutsu,how's it been?",he asked.
"Oh,when did you come back?",she asked.
"Ok,you guys can talk about this at the party this afternoon.Just tell me my puncishment so I can get out of here.",I said looking up and getting annoyed for some reason.
"Oh,Sakura.You've changed alot since Sasuke changed.Calm down,and chill a little.Your punishment's going to be detention with Sasuke for two weeks.",she said.
"Thanks.",I said and stood up waving.
"Jeez,what's her problem?",I heard Auntie Tsunade say.I sighed and just walked out of there asking myself the same question over and over again.





Sorry this is so short,but I had to hurry up and end it!I'll make others more longer soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story