Categories > Anime/Manga > Digimon > Naruto's Digital Destiny

The Training Begins

by Necros 0 reviews

Gorillamon brings a friend and a confrontation with rika

Category: Digimon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Humor - Characters: Takato,Terriermon - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2009-09-16 - Updated: 2009-09-16 - 5120 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: On Chapter 1 page

Chapter 5: The Training Begins

Last Time on Naruto’s Digital Destiny

Rika and Renamon thought the same thing, though for different reasons, ‘I won’t let that happen again.’

Takato and Guilmon were thinking along the same lines, ‘I’ll ask him tomorrow.’

As Henry carried Terriermon back to his home they both thought the same thing, ‘I can’t lose you, I won’t.’

‘Well one thing’s for certain,’ they both thought simultaneously, ‘We certainly didn’t make any friends today.’

Now the Story Continues …

The Next Morning. “Now where is that damn thing,” Takato muttered to himself as he dug through the pigsty that he affectionately called ‘his room’, “I’m starting to think that mom may have a point about keeping this place clean … nah,” Takato continued to mutter as he searched, he was looking for the bit of paper he’d put Naruto’s number on, Naruto had given it to him and Henry that afternoon when they hung out in Guilmon’s shed, and now he couldn’t find the bloody thing, “There it is, finally, I thought I’d actually have to clean a little to find it,” Takato shuddered merely contemplating doing such a thing.

“Now to ring him up, and ask for help,” Takato said to himself brightly, never mind the fact that he honestly doubted it would work, still might as well try. He picked up the phone and dialled the number.

RING

RING

“Hey, Uzumaki hotline here, state your grievance,” said a groggy voice on the other end.

“Strabimon? It’s Takato, listen from what Naruto said to Henry yesterday you guys won’t take too kindly to any out of control digimon right?” Takato was holding his breath, hoping that he would be amenable to his suggestion.

“Yeah, that’s pretty much what’s up, why do you ask?” Strabimon was still rubbing the sleep from his eyes, his brain wasn’t functioning all that well yet, and neither he nor Naruto were morning people.

“I was wondering if you and Naruto would be willing to give Guilmon and me a few pointers on how to keep that from happening, help us train you know,” Takato was getting desperate by this point, he thought that Strabimon wasn’t taking him seriously.

“Hm, Yeah, good idea, nice to see you using your brain for once, I suppose we can do that, meet us at Guilmon’s shed in, like, an hour,” Strabimon said as he cleaned the sleep from his eyes, “Now I just have to wake Naruto up, and just between you and me, guy’s practically dead to the world when he’s asleep.”

Takato chuckled, the anxiety he had earlier dissipating, “thanks Strabimon, and good luck with Naruto, see ya” with that, Takato hung up.

As Strabimon hung up the phone he turned to regard his partner, “Now, how to wake you up? … Ah I know,” Strabimon headed for the kitchen, a wide grin on his face as his thoughts circled around a bucket full of icy cold water.

Naruto/Digimon/Naruto/Digimon/Naruto/Digimon/Naruto/Digimon/Naruto/Digimon

After Naruto gave Strabimon a good whapping for waking him in such a manner they headed to the park, only to find Takato and Guilmon there waiting for them.

“All right, let’s get to work, now I’m going to use a wargreymon’s brave shield card on Strabimon, Guilmon, I want you to hit that shield in the centre with your pyro sphere, we’ll start at 10 ft, this is to do two things, see how accurate you are with that attack and see if you can call upon it at will while not in a fight,” Explanations given, Naruto swiped the card, he’d checked the area Takato was pointing towards yesterday and found the card shop, he then proceeded to buy a bunch of booster packs and a few cards he saw that were on sale that he knew would be useful. When the shield appeared in Strabimon’s arms he walked about 10 feet away from Guilmon and braced himself, he knew that Guilmon had a lot of power from yesterday’s fight; he just didn’t know how to use it properly.

Guilmon proceeded with a pyro sphere after he got the ok from Naruto and Takato; it hit the edge of the shield and was nowhere near as powerful as yesterday. “I can see that we have a lot of work to do,” Naruto said as he rubbed his chin…

About three hours later Henry and Terriermon walked up to find an unusual sight, Naruto, Strabimon, Takato and Guilmon were sitting in a circle in meditative positions, though it was Strabimon who was guiding the meditation with his, surprisingly calm, voice.

“Right, now that you’ve found your energy core I want you to observe it, tell me how it feels, how it acts,” This was an adaptation of a chakra control technique that they’d figured works for digimon too.

“Well, mine feels hot, kinda like fire, its calm now but that’s because its not being used, I think, and a little bit feels like Takatomon,” Guilmon answered.

“Mine feels calm, kinda like its just waiting to be used, it acts a little like wind, I think, though there is a little bit that feels like Guilmon too,” Takato replied.

Naruto and Strabimon’s eyes snapped open at that revelation, “Well that’s interesting, you guys have a 2 way bond,” Naruto said, a little bamboozled, Takato and Guilmon opened their eyes, directing questioning looks at the more experienced duo, “you see, most digimon/tamer pairs only have a one way bond, which transfers energy from tamer to digimon in such a way that it helps the tamer control their digimon when they get out of control, though that really only works with more experienced tamers then you guys. With a two way bond that energy transference is balanced, making the bond far stronger, sometimes even allowing them to feel what the other experiences,” Naruto answered their unspoken question.

“How do you guys know so much about this?” Henry asked as he walked up to them, still a little wary of Naruto, but his curiosity was overcoming his fear.

“Months of training with a Sepikmon who lived near our place out in the mountains,” Naruto answered, that wasn’t really a lie either, they had learned meditation from a Sepikmon.

“Naruto and I have a two-way bond as well, it happened after he had an accident when he was younger, that Sepikmon and a few digital creatures called digignomes helped stabilise him by establishing a two-way bond with me, I had already been partnered to him for a couple of months by that point,” Strabimon continued, using a lie they had fabricated a week ago should their bond ever be discovered.

“I remember the Digignomes, those little giggling fairy things that grant wishes,” Takato, Henry and Guilmon looked at him questioningly, “They’re digital like digimon, but they are different, think of the difference between humans and monkeys, both are carbon-based life forms, but one is far more evolved then the other,” Takato and Henry understood, and Guilmon just accepted that it had nothing to do with him.

“Still, I wonder how you guys have a two-way bond at all,” Naruto said as he looked towards Takato and Guilmon, “So far as I know there isn’t anything spectacular about you guys other then the fact that Guilmon is the first of his kind.”

“How did you know about that,” Takato questioned, he thought that he’d been keeping a lid on that.

“Guilmon doesn’t show up in the Digital Database, at all, it would be different if he were rare or the information on him was restricted but that’s not the case, even extinct digimon species are in the database, but not him,” Naruto replied, hoping he was about to get an answer as to how this kid got a digimon who was the first of his kind.

Takato started digging around in his backpack, “Just over a week ago I found a blue card in amongst the others, I slashed it through my card reader to check it out and my card reader turns into a D-ark, now I had been designing a custom digimon for the previous couple of days,” Just then he pulled something out of his bag, it was a notebook that had a rough sketch of Guilmon on the front, which he handed over to Naruto, “I tried to swipe that through my D-ark, it jammed so I gave it up for the night, only to find in the morning that it had actually scanned it, and that there was now a Digiegg inside my D-ark, the next afternoon the egg hatched and a compass came up which led me to Guilmon.”

“Well I can tell you one thing kiddo,” Naruto said as he looked through the notes, “You aren’t Guilmon’s sole creator, sorry but just don’t have it in you to create life,” he continued wryly, “you may have designed Guilmon, but the ones who created him are probably the digignomes.”

“Thing is, Guilmon here hatched as a rookie, we digimon are normally taught how to control our techniques when in our in-training forms, while we’re still at the primary village we hatched in,” Strabimon added, “That’s why Guilmon has such problems controlling himself, he was never taught how, add to the fact that as a virus type, fighting is deeply ingrained into his psyche so its not surprising that he’s barely aware of anything but an opponent when he’s fighting right now.”

“Something that can be fixed pretty easily, there’s a rare ability that few digimon learn that is basically a way to upload information into a willing recipient,” Naruto continued, “its rarely used because most of the time its considered a breach of privacy but with Guilmon’s permission Strabimon can upload the relevant information directly into his brain, and while he’s at it he might as well upload some basic fighting knowledge, it’ll save us months of training, Terriermon doesn’t need this stuff because he undoubtedly already knows it, having been taught in the primary village he grew up in.”

“So what do you think Guilmon, ready to catch up to the others, control-wise at least,” Strabimon asked, it didn’t take long for Guilmon to nod, he couldn’t afford to lose control like that again…

Naruto/Digimon/Naruto/Digimon/Naruto/Digimon/Naruto/Digimon/Naruto/Digimon

A week had shown an enormous amount of progress, from both Guilmon and Terriermon, not to mention that Takato and Henry were far better at using modify cards then they used to be. Guilmon was now able to keep his sensibilities about him as he fought, not to mention that he had in fact figured out how to use rapid-fire pyro spheres, granted it was draining but he could do it, his accuracy had increased dramatically too, Terriermon had figured out how to maximise the power of his terrier tornado, turning it into a ten foot tall twister with him at the epicentre, he had also managed to get complete control of his champion form with Strabimon’s help, of course the real challenge came when a Gorillamon and a Tuskmon bio-emerged in the middle of practice just as they were getting warmed up.

“Oh, maaan, I can’t believe that banana brain followed me all the way to the human world,” Terriermon whined as he saw Gorillamon.

“And it looks like he brought along a friend this time,” Henry commented upon seeing Tuskmon.

The others had been told of Terriermon’s past in the Digital world so it wasn’t hard to guess what they were talking about, upon Gorillamon growling Terriermon’s name it wasn’t hard to see why he was here, the prick wanted revenge and he brought along his buddy as a bit of insurance.

“Time to give my champion form a little field experience,” Terriermon said before he started to glow.

DIGIVOLUTION

“Terriermon digivolve to … Gargomon”

“We’ll take Tuskmon, you should be able to take Gorillamon by yourself by now Gargomon,” Strabimon said to Guilmon and the newly Digivolved Gargomon, he didn’t have anything to worry about with Gargomon, he had been able to control his champion form perfectly for 3 days now.

“Right,” Gargomon said as he focussed on Gorillamon.

“Okie Dokie,” Guilmon replied as he looked towards Tuskmon, he may be much smarter and more knowledgeable then he was a week ago, but he still spoke childishly.

(Strabimon, Guilmon and Tuskmon)

“All right, lets start this one with the usual boosts Guilmon,” Strabimon said, to which Guilmon nodded, they then drew the data of two cards from the D-arks connected to them, hyper speed and power boost. Naruto had figured out a few days ago how to permanently save the data of up to 5 modify cards into his D-ark and had told Takato and Henry how to do so as well, now Strabimon, Guilmon and Terriermon were able to access the power boosts associated with those modify cards at will, it took 5 minutes for each card in the D-arks Memory to recharge though so they couldn’t be used repetitively, but they could be used in combinations.

They then started to run in a circle around Tuskmon, they were little more then blurs to the large saurian who missed with his Slamming Tusk and Horn Buster attacks every time he tried, Strabimon and Guilmon started to fire Light Star and Pyro Sphere attacks at Tuskmon to knock his health down and keep him off balance, it didn’t take long for Tuskmon to roar in pain and aggravation, he had been expecting a single champion who didn’t have much control at the most, but now he was being beaten down by a pair of rookies who were far faster and stronger then they should be.

Before long Strabimon was able to tell that Tuskmon was being worn down, Tuskmon was powerful for a champion, but he didn’t stand a chance against their battle strategy, you can’t hurt what you can’t hit.

“Guilmon, Let’s finish this,” Strabimon before he jumped above Tuskmon, Guilmon dashed in beneath Tuskmon, and they both struck at the same moment, a Light Slash from Strabimon and a Rock Breaker from Guilmon, striking Tuskmon at the same moment, causing him to scream as he burst into data, which neither absorbed, due to the fact that both know they don’t need it thanks to their bond with their tamers.

Strabimon landed next to Guilmon and they shared a high five before turning and watching Gargomon finish his battle…

(Gargomon and Gorillamon)

“Gargo Laser,” Gargomon started the fight by firing the first salvo, the laser blasts causing Gorillamon to stumble back, they were far more powerful and focussed then the last time they had faced each other.

Gorillamon fought his way though Gargomon’s attack and returned fire, “Energy Cannon,” the blast from Gorillamon’s cannon arm was negated as Gargomon called upon the Wargreymon’s Brave Shield card in Henry’s D-ark, using the shield first to protect himself, then as a Frisbee, giving Gorillamon a melon sized bump on his head, by the time Gorillamon’s dizziness had passed Gargomon was right in front of him, smashing him with a Bunny Pummel uppercut, sending him flying at least 20ft before he slammed into the ground, unfortunately that wasn’t the end of it.

Gorillamon flipped back to his feet, a little sore but good enough to fight still, he rushed Gargomon on all fours, powering though the rain of laser bullets from Gargomon, before slamming Gargomon with his left arm, crying out “Power Lifter” as he did so, sending Gargomon tumbling back towards Henry.

“This isn’t working,” Henry muttered as he watched the match, he pulled out the modify cards he kept with him and looked through them, “Ah, here we go,” he slashed a card, “Garurumon’s Howling Blaster Activate, go for his feet Gargomon.”

“Right,” Gargomon answered as he felt the cold energy travelling to his mouth, “Howling Blaster,” he called as he blasted a beam of super cooled air towards Gorillamon’s feet, it worked, he was frozen to the ground, unable to move, Gargomon called upon the power booster in Henry’s D-ark and fired his Gargo Laser, the laser bolts were far brighter, and thus more powerful then before, they ripped right through Gorillamon, making him scream as he broke apart into data.

“Gargomon, don’t absorb his data,” Henry warned when he stepped forward to do just that.

“Aww, well can I at least do a little victory dance, can I?” Gargomon replied cheekily, he was obviously happy about taking down Gorillamon after so long.

“Hm, no, now how bout you go back to rookie, we don’t need you to cause any more of a scene then you already have,” Strabimon answered for Henry, a champion’s power levels would be detectable by any digimon in the city.

“Oh, all right,” Gargomon grumbled before he De-digivolved. “I don’t ever get to have any fun,” Terriermon whinged under his breath.

“You’re absolutely right Terriermon,” Naruto said evilly, “If it took you that long to take out Gorillamon then you haven’t had nearly enough ‘fun’ to prepare you,” by now Terriermon was starting to sweat bullets.

“B, b, but training isn’t fun, its work,” Terriermon tried futilely, he really shouldn’t of bothered.

“Oh, but it is fun, for us anyway, as we watch you struggle,” Strabimon continued, speaking just as evilly as his partner, he grabbed one of Terriermon’s ears and started dragging him, a sight made even funnier by the furrows Terriermon's claws were making in the dirt as he was dragged.

Terriermon cried as he was dragged, “You guys are evil, pure evil, Henry, I blame you for this,” Takato, Henry, and Guilmon merely watched with sweat-drops as Naruto and Strabimon contemplated the next round of cruel and unusual torture for Terriermon to go through.

“You guys ever get the feeling that we’re the only sane ones amongst this group?” Takato asked the other two.

“Yup,” Henry replied as his sweat-drop got bigger.

“Yep,” Guilmon said, copying Henry.

Naruto/Digimon/Naruto/Digimon/Naruto/Digimon/Naruto/Digimon/Naruto/Digimon

The next day Naruto, Henry and Takato noticed that there was a crowd surrounding the soccer field, turns out someone had used the chalk line kart to put squiggly lines all over the field, though the culprit changed depending on who you asked, some thought it was aliens, even dinosaur ghosts came up at one point, hell the story got wackier with every re-telling.

“It’s probably just some kid playing a prank,” Naruto tried to be the voice of reason to the masses, and it worked, for all of five seconds before they started coming up with crazy theories amongst themselves again.

Naruto turned back to the other two, “You’d think they have nothing better to do then gossip like house-wives,” he remarked to them in a voice loud enough to be heard by just about everyone nearby, everyone who heard merely glared at him for a second before going back to what they were doing, namely, gossiping like house-wives.

“They don’t, its not like they get the kind of adrenaline rush we do,” Henry stated, “just live with it ok, I agree with you, probably a prank, especially considering the shed isn’t locked in the afternoons.”

“Though the culprit may not be human, could be a digimon,” Takato whispered, they considered it for a second before Henry shook his head, though Naruto just sighed.

“There is one digimon that I know is in the area that might do this, little rascal, this would actually be right up his ally,” Naruto said, Takato and Henry looked towards him questioningly, “He’s an in-training, I’ve only run into him once but he’s a weird digimon, he’s more concerned with playing then fighting, kinda acts like a 5 year old really.”

“Huh, that’s strange, a digimon who doesn’t want to fight, I’ve never met one like that before, even Terriermon has the urge to battle,” Henry remarked.

“Yeah, even though Guilmon prefers to eat, fighting is a very close second,” Takato was just as stunned as Henry, “Say what’s his name, just in case we run into him you know.”

“Calumon, he’s about as tall as our ankles, head bigger then his body, predominately white with purple edges, and more or less comparable to a cream puff,” Naruto filled in the blanks for them, you couldn’t mistake him for another with that description. “Oh and do you think you could help him out if you see he’s in trouble,” Naruto asked, “he may be annoying but he’s innocent, I wouldn’t want to put him on a battlefield.”

“Yeah, sure,” Takato replied, seeing nothing wrong with it.

“Ok,” Henry thought that there might be something more to it, but he let it be.

Naruto/Digimon/Naruto/Digimon/Naruto/Digimon/Naruto/Digimon/Naruto/Digimon

The next day Naruto and Strabimon walked up to Guilmon’s shed to hear a very familiar laugh coming from inside, apparently Takato found Calumon at the school, Takato had rabbit feeding duty that weekend and he just had to take Guilmon along, Guilmon sniffed him out and the rest is history.

“So what do you think, should we find him a tamer?” Takato asked after he had explained, Guilmon was still sniffing at Calumon which is what caused him to laugh so hard.

“Meh, knock yourselves out, though just a warning, any tamer you do find, make sure they’re resilient, not much can stand up to Calumon’s Insanity for long,” Naruto said as he watched the little cream-puff laugh, “If you guys are going to do that I think that Strabimon and I’ll think up some more training exercises and such.” …

Later that day Naruto and Strabimon were alerted to a bio-emergence near the school, turns out that Guilmon had succumbed to Calumon’s pleas for fun and they wound up chalking the soccer field again, only for a Vilemon to Bio-emerge and spoil their fun, Guilmon and Terriermon, who had shown up quickly with Henry and Takato, were taking care of the Vilemon pretty well so they didn’t see any need to interfere, at least until they noticed that the Vilemon was a fast little bugger who kept avoiding their attacks, they also felt a familiar digital signal approaching, Strabimon felt the need to show off so …

DIGIVOLUTION

“Strabimon digivolve to … Kendogarurumon”

Kendogarurumon lunged forward at top speed and caught Vilemon in his jaws just as Rika and Renamon moved through the fog, he looked towards the others to see them with their jaws dropped, Rika brought up his data on her D-ark, and received information on who he was, or rather who he used to be, Rika looked around and saw Naruto leaning up against the equipment shed, while all this was going on Vilemon was struggling to get out of his jaws, unsuccessfully I might add.

“What the, that Mutmon has 2 champion forms?” Rika asked incredulously, in her eyes this just confirmed that he was a cheating bastard.

“Think of it like Veemon’s two armor forms from the cartoon, one is less powerful but the superior fighter, whereas the other has better armor, speed and raw power,” Naruto answered Rika, settling the questions in the others’ eyes at the same time, “as for how it happened at all, well think of it this way, a few digimon have different Digivolution paths depending on various factors, Strabimon only has one ultimate and one mega form though, its only the champion level that’s split.”

“Aren’t you going to do something about that,” Terriermon asked Kendogarurumon, “After all you don’t know where it’s been.” Kendogarurumon spat Vilemon out, he tried to get away but Kendogarurumon proceeded to step on him to keep him pinned.

“Why don’t you just delete him already, after all its not as if little ugly there is really alive, digimon are just data,” Rika said, looking at Naruto, if they weren’t looking for it neither Kendogarurumon nor Naruto would have seen Renamon flinch when Rika said that.

“Wow, well aren’t you just the expert on digimon,” Naruto started, speaking with a tone of voice that was just oozing sarcasm, “After all you’re the digimon queen, the winner of the Shinjuku Digimon card game tournament, never mind the fact that you’ve only been a tamer for a few months as opposed to the 5 years that I’ve been a tamer, never mind the fact that your digimon hasn’t even digivolved yet whereas two of the six digimon that are here right now have, one of them has two champion forms, but never mind all that you’re the digimon queen, so we should all just step aside when you arrive because our opinions mean nothing whatsoever, and your opinion is the only one that matters,” Naruto cut the sarcasm after that, “I do believe I have never before met such a spoiled brat in my entire life.”

“Never mind the fact that she never even bothered to look up the definition of sentient life, Any form of life that has conscious thought,” growled Kendogarurumon, “including Digimon, we may have originated as a program on someone’s computer, but we have evolved since then, just as humans evolved from their primate ancestors, what makes you so damn certain that you’re right and we’re wrong.”

Rika thought, for a second, “No, digimon are just data, nothing more, nothing less,” she was pissed that the cheating bastard called her a spoiled brat, and she was slightly shaken by the other stuff, but she was stubborn, she wouldn’t let it affect her, she couldn’t start thinking along those lines. All of the Tamers frowned and all but Renamon growled, Kendogarurumon’s anger being so intense that the pressure on Vilemon increased to a point he just couldn’t stay together anymore, he shattered into data, barely anyone noticing it.

Rika turned to leave when she felt something hug her foot; she looked down to see this little cream puff of a digimon.

“Hi, Wanna Play?” Calumon asked as he looked up at her, Rika was shocked; didn’t all digimon want to fight?

“Don’t Touch Him,” Kendogarurumon growled; taking a step forward, he was just itching to teach that little bitch a lesson.

Rika knew that Kendogarurumon was dangerous right now, if she stepped over the line now there was no way Renamon would be able to protect her in time, she saw his speed earlier, and if what whiskers said earlier about this being the more powerful champion form, Renamon didn’t stand a chance, she was smart enough to see that, for now, she was outmatched. Rika stepped around Calumon and kept walking.

Renamon stayed behind for a moment, “Please, forgive her, she hasn’t had it as easy as you think,” Renamon was apologising for her?

Kendogarurumon de-digivolved in a flash of light, “If Rika wants forgiveness, she will have to earn it herself,” Strabimon said, saying what everyone was thinking, “She truly doesn’t deserve you Renamon, you are capable of learning from your mistakes, if you want your bond with your tamer to survive, pray that she learns how to do that as well.”

Renamon recognised the dismissal for what it was; she bowed, and then phased out.

“Whoa, did I see what I thought I saw,” Terriermon asked, a little bewildered.

“Yeah, Renamon's a decent Digimon after all, it’s Rika that’s the problem,” Naruto answered, “and Strabimon’s right, if Rika doesn’t come to her senses soon, she’ll be a danger to all of us, better to take her out of the equation all together,” the others, other then Strabimon looked at him, “taking out the bond without killing either member of the bond is easy enough to do, destroy the Digivice, it acts as a stabiliser for the bond, without it, the bond will break down in a matter of moments, painful for those that have strong emotional bonds, but the emotional bond in that pair only goes one way, Renamon cares for Rika, Rika doesn’t care for Renamon, so it’ll be relatively painless.”

“(Sigh) I had hoped to avoid such measures,” Henry said frowning.

“It could be our only option, I’ve seen what happens when a Digimon/Tamer pair goes bad, trust me, its not a pretty picture, better to take measures soon then wind up regretting it later,” Naruto said in reply, remembering said Tamer, he’d been bonded to a Devimon, and was quickly corrupted by the power hungry digimon, it hadn’t been them to take him out though, one of Ebonwumon’s Megas having the privilege, but they had been part of the clean up crew, god the sights and smells that afternoon were enough to make a battle-hardened mega puke.

“We’ll give her a week, if she hasn’t straitened herself out by then, we terminate the bond,” Strabimon said finally.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
************************

AN: Rika gets a talking to and an ultimatum, wait and see what happens next

Btw, I asked for 10 reviews last chapter, I got 8, don’t be so slack or next time I’ll take my fic elsewhere

PS Oh almost forgot;

Fellow authors, if you have hit a brick wall on a current fic or are looking for a new idea to try out I have over a dozen plotbunnies on my fanfiction(dot)net profile username there is Necros.Chris that are free to be adopted to anyone who thinks themselves good enough to try, most are crossover ideas featuring Harry Potter or Naruto, sometimes together, sometimes not, but I doubt you’ll find these ideas anywhere else, so please take a look, they’re so cute but I can’t take care of them myself, my muse has moved on, so I’m hoping they can find a good home with one of you guys or girls.

This is Necros signing out, “BYE, EVERYBODY”
Sign up to rate and review this story