Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > After all thats said and done could you look at my face?

Candy is like Love Making.

by kattychatty5 0 reviews

Hehehehehhe

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-09-18 - Updated: 2009-09-19 - 1242 words

-1TrainWreck
Gerard's Pov
There is alot of things I know about Frankie. I mean alot. When you know someone for almost more than half your life, you tend to pick up on a thing or two.
He hates spiders, In the middle of the night he comes in the room screaming like a girl, I know it isnt cause Oprah is on. And then I go to the bathroom and squish it for him.. Sigh...
He doesnt like tanning (like me!) but when he tans its like POW, WTF did you tan or what?
He loves his guitar. (Pansy!!)
And one thing you may not know, which I swore I wouldnt tell,but I have to!
He is horny all the time, and has some werid fantasies.
Like bondage, and rape crap. Which I refuse to do because, You cant rape the willing...
I mean I have fantasies too. Being death-obbsessed almost all my life, mine are on the darker side.
I remember when I used to cut, which was a long time ago and we'd have sex and make a bloody mess. I also have this thing with vampires...which explains the blood bit, alittle. I let him bite me, not enough to break skin, cause thats crazy, but enough for it to hurt. But when your lover is fucking your shit out, the pleasure beats the pain.
I tend to tease Frankie on his horniness. Like if you're going to wear tight pants and be horny, you have to understand that allis seen. All of it!!.

Frankie comes walking in. "Hey, GeeGee!" He sits on the bed next to me. I return his hey with a smile. He thinks its hot when I do my shy smile. He thinks its hot when I shy...
"Baby..?" He says, and before I have time to answer he places his hand on my face and kisses me.
"Huh?" I ask in between kisses. I move closer toward his body and he gestures toward his lap. I gently sit down, careful of his hard-on. Which, by the way, is completly obvious.
"Lets make love tonight" He says with a smile. Horny bitch...
"Whats in it for me?" I say playfully and I place my thumb under is bottom lip. He gently tugs my hair. I shiver and make some noise like "Gaahhh"
"Well, you get to have sex with the best orgasm donor"
I smile "So?"
"So? Well thats not how you felt last time, how did you describe me last time? Oh right I believe it something along the lines of "Sex God""
"Give me better reason to give you my ass"
"You love the way I look naked"
I shake my head. "Thats not good enough"
"I make you so happy when we do?"
I shake my head again. I love messing with him. Throwing him off track.
"You love me?"
I nod. "Now that is a good reason" and I kisses him playfully, rubbing against his lip ring.
"I knew that..I was just playing along, that all" he said
"Sure" I kiss him again.
I take off my jacket and unzip my pants. He slips of his shirt and pants like it nothing.
He pushes me onto the bed. I giggle. He gets soo rough with me.
He takes of my shirt and pants and throws them on the floor. I smile and start rubbing his hard-on. He moans loudly "Ooahhh, Gee, Baby"
I slid back under the covers, I slip off my boxers and throw them to the floor. I watch Frankie's eyes light up.
He pulls the covers off, and rubs himself when he sees me. "I'm going to fuck you so hard, GeeGee"
He takes off his boxers and I feel my jaw drop. He always amazes me, every time we have sex. He is like the image that every Gay Porn director would be looking for.
"You love me?" He says. I nod and he grabs my waist forcefully.
His eyes widen. He gets up off the bed. "We need lube" he mumbles.
"Im not a virgin, Frankie. We dont need it"
"But I dont want to hurt you.."
"Love and pain are so closely related" I say poeticly.
"But..but?" I grab him and pull him back on top of me. "I like pain, remember?"
He puts on a thinking face. "Yeah..You do"
"Come on, Fuck me already"
He pulls my legs up directing me to wrap my legs around his waist. I do as Im told.
He just places himself at my entrance. I moan alittle. "Uhh.."
He presses inside alittle, I cover up my pain and try to relax my muscles.
"Im not hurting you?" Frankie says "Cause I think I am...I can feel it, babe.."
"Im fine, keep going" I pant.
"You'll regret it" He sighs.
He pumps inside me deeper, to the point of pain. "Owwwhh".
"You lied, It hurts doesnt it?"
"Im fine" I try to say, it would have sounded truthfull if it werent for the fact that my voice way three times higher than normal.
He keeps going. Im so vocal about it, with the moaning and screaming. Im not much of a screamer but now I hade to.
"I can take it all" I struggle to breathe. "It will hurt badly" He tells me.
He gives me his all, keeping a fast and hard pace. He just rams inside me harder and harder.
"OwwUhh...Frankie babe..." I grunt.
I need to come. I need to. But I hold it back because we have the best sex when he doesnt know Im about to explode. Im so close. I need him.
He rams agaisnt my sweet spot. I feel shivers go down my spine.
I cant keep holding back, ram after ram, into my prostate.
I finally release my all. He moans loudly, shocked because he had no idea I was that close.
He came inside me deeply, filling me with warmth.
He falls ontop of me and rolls over. We slide under the covers.
"I dont like hurting you, I can feel when I hurt you. I think you are still a virgin after all these times, still so tight, and you've never bled with me before"
"Ive had sex too many times to still be a virgin"
"You feel like one" He said wrapping his arms around me tightly.
"I like hurting, I always have"
"Next time, Im using the cock ring on you" He says with a devilish smile.
"Oh god, I love that feeling,its like you own me, control me.."I say
"Yea, It makes me feel like your my dirty little whore, that you cant come till I say so"
I laugh alittle. "I'll always be your dirty little whore,a nd your will always be my horny cock sucking bitch"
He kisses me softly "And you love me for it" He whispers.
"Yes. Yes I do"
"The morning will be worse"
"What?"
"You hurt dont you? I got alittle too rough, went alittle too hard, so if you think your in pain now, wait till tommorow"
"But I love you, I dont regret this, I dont regret any of this, Ever"
He smiles. "I know. Now relax babe, you need to relax, because tonight we will go out, and I need my crazy dirty little party whore"
I smile, cuddling closer and I close my eyes and drift away
Sign up to rate and review this story