Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > ConjunctionShipping

Donuts: very short, you'll kill me

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

It's so cute.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-09-20 - Updated: 2009-09-20 - 431 words

0Unrated
A/N: Sorry, this is short but one-shot! Enjoy!!

_____________________________________________________________

Chapter 10: Stan’s POV

She gave me a blanket, the TV remote, a cup of water and some Advil (which is close enough to being Ibuprofen). The good thing that was on TV was COPS... it’s a funny show -- how he people react to the police. Marie said she would watch it with me (sitting on the floor leaning against the couch; though I would rather sit with her on the couch... I want sex...)... we soon fell asleep.

I woke up to the smell of coffee and donuts? I got off the couch (completely forgetting that I still have a hospital gown on...), feeling surprisingly well! I think the Advil helped! I felt several joint popped as I walked to the kitchen... I walked in the kitchen to see her cooking with hot grease.

“Hi Stan!” She grinned. “Making donuts!”

“Wow! I can’t cook anything like that!” I blinked. She put some batter into the grease... the grease bubbled up and the donut began to take shape; she flipped it over -- it appeared to be brown. It looked like an actual donut -- she put it on a plate using tongs.

“Here you go!” She smiled and handed me a plate. “If you want anything on it -- just ask! I love mine with syrup!” She turned off the stove and reached up to a cabinet and pulled out some Mrs. Butterworth’s.

“Thank you!” I drooled. “I’ll try it with syrup.”

“You’re welcome!” She sat down and dumped a ton of syrup on it. I sat down, too; and put a little bit of on. It was the best thing I had ever I’d ever tasted!

“This is-is brillant!” I grinned. “The flavour is incredible and the syrup with it makes it taste even better!”

“Thank you Stan!” She grinned so widely that her teeth were radiating. This was the perfect oppurtunity... land with a kiss! But I’d have to woe her...

“Uptown girl, you know I’ve seen her in her uptown world....” She looked convinced. “Uptown girl, ya known I can’t afford to buy her pearls....” She smiled. “She’s my uptown girl...”

“You sound somewhat like him!” She got up and hugged me. Perfect. I kissed her so deeply that she replied with ardour and nearly French-kissing me. It felt... odd. We almost made out...

“I love you...,” we said in unison.

___________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry it was so short... :'( I accidentally wrote it too short on paper.
Sign up to rate and review this story