Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > ConjunctionShipping

We all need love every once inawhile

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Just read please.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2009-09-20 - Updated: 2009-09-20 - 1053 words

0Unrated
Chapter 11: Stan’s/Marie’s POV IV

Marie’s

This was an awkward moment... all of the Pokemon walked into the kitchen and started shuddering and widening their eyes. His Croagunk looked exceptionally angry... We broke off and both blushed. I wasn’t sure what to say... We looked away; directing towards the windows... It was snowing. A LOT.

“Hey lookside!” I instinctively said. “I have some clothes you could wear... other than that stupid hospital gown!”

“Y-you really mean it?!” He looked at the gown. “Thank you!”

I grabbed his arm. “Come along! I will show you!” All the our Pokemon looked at us funny. I dragged him to my room. I opened my closet. “Here is a pair of jeans, and a nice big sweater!” I grinned.

“Umm... I’ll need underwear...,” he mumbled.

“Wha...?” I blinked. - Proves that I know nothing about men! - “How come?”

“Just try sticking nuts on yourself with no underwear... it hurts... like shit.”

“Hmm... I see...”

“It also kills our ‘little men’, but it doesn’t apply to me.”

I was curious. “Do you mind me asking why?”

____________________________________________________

Stan’s

I sighed. “OK, I’ll explain. One of my friends asked me if I could ride a skateboard down an iron stairwell... well, whatever comes up must come down... I-I f-fell...”

_____________________________________________________

Marie’s

I didn’t know how to react...

_____________________________________________________

Stan’s

“I fell down two flights of stairs to be exact... I broke my arm and my leg, and cracked two ribs, I also have a huge scar on my forehead,” I pushed back my bangs. “It’s about three inches long. I also injured my penis and... testicles. The doctors said that they couldn’t be saved except to let it heal... I lost a testicle in the process. They also said I was sterile and my sperm was non-motile...”

_______________________________________________________

Marie’s

What to say?” I thought.

______________________________________________________

Stan’s

“Oh dear...,” she scowled.

“I don’t feel very good...”

“In what way?”

“The doctors said I was constipated...,” I blushed... really red, I could tell.

She patted me on the back. “It’s OK, we’re all human... it’s not an excuse to be embarrassed. I might have a laxative somewhere.”

I smiled. “Alright... but I still need some underwear...”

“The only extra underwear I have are thongs... but they are stained with blood...,” she blushed. (Must be the von Willebrand disease).

I drooled. “I’d love to see you in those...,” I pretended to get turned on.

______________________________________________

Marie’s

I eyed him funny. Was he joking? All of our Pokemon looked at us funny, too. “I understand. I can’t imagine men wearing them, though. It does seem odd...”

“It’s OK, I suppose... I could just stop by my house and get some... or risk injuring myself without wearing any...,” he had an uneasy look on his face.

“No... let’s go to your house,” I smiled. Before I could say anything else, I heard this weird noise and looked down to see a milky-white fluid on the ground. He blushed REAL HARD.

“I-I-I ji-jizzed-d myself...,” he fainted flat-faced right on the ground next to it. I uttered, and shuttered and also stuttered nonsense all at the same time.

“S-Stan wake up!” I tried real hard to get him to wake up. I think maybe he was doing this on purpose? He looked so embarrassed. I took a look at it just for the sake of it, and besides, it was... there. “So that’s what semen looks like? Our stupid anatomy class never showed us anything cool like that...,” I groaned. I looked at it again. It was milky consistency... but I dared not to touch it. “Stan... wake up. I can clean it up, it is no problem at all...,” I sighed though I didn’t really want to. “It’s as natural as taking a piss... or shit for that matter...,” I paused. I did understand though. “I’m talking to a brick wall?” I sighed again on instinct.

“Uhh...,” he uttered, half-dazed. I looked into his eyes and they looked almost half-glazed over.

“Are you OK?” I asked. He blushed... real red - one of the reddest times I have ever seen him.

“L-Look what I have d-done... I-I ejaculated on your - no - right in fr-front of y-you...”

“Stan,” I put my hand on his shoulder. “I have had a few boyfriends before... and they all said they had wet dreams about me; how is that any different?”

“I-I don’t kn-know...,” he looked a little green from being so red.

“I don’t think it is,” I hugged him.

_____________________________________________________________________

Stan’s (tearjerker alert)

I felt loved for once in my life. “C-can I say something else... p-please?” A couple of tears formed in my eyes. She nodded. “I was... adopted by my aunt... and uncle... I only recently moved here from Britain,” I sniffled. I tried not to cry, but I couldn’t help it. “I-I mean, this is really the first time I’ve ever felt loved... by anyone other than my family...”

“Shh... Stan... it’s OK,” she hugged me again, about to turn into the force of crying... it’s contagious.

“And I don’t have very many friends either... only my best friend, Aaron; but I don’t see him very often because he started getting home-schooled.”

“I don’t have any friends either...”

“Other than my Croagunk...,” I sighed, looking at the semen on the ground. “I just feel stupid,” I almost broke down. “I-I did-d something-g r-really s-stupid-d a couple of years ago...” By then, I was starting to get a headache. “You probably won’t be my friend anymore...,” I sat down on my knees while her hands guided herself down to the floor, too. She furrowed her brow. “I-I-... oh...” She looked worried. “Acc-ciden-dentall-y.... h-had s-sex with my cousin!” At first I stuttered, but soon I just blurted. I couldn’t control the tears coming out of my eyes. “It’s... a l-long st-story....” She hugged me tight.

“Stan... I don’t care... that was the past. We should forget the past and move on and think about the future...,” she sighed, sniffling. I was not sure what to say...

I... felt... loved.
Sign up to rate and review this story