Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > ConjunctionShipping

Greatest chapter ever!

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Has a lemon and incest in it. If you don't like it, then don't read it. SMUTTTTTTTTTTTT INCESTTTTTT

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2009-09-20 - Updated: 2009-09-26 - 2204 words

0Unrated
Chapter 12: Marie’s/Stan’s POV V

Marie’s

“Stan, how about we sit on my couch and you tell me what happened? I’m curious.”

“And just leave it there?!” His eyes widened.

“I could care less,” I shrugged. He didn’t look too convinced. Purugly sniffed it and backed off; while Croagunk just stared blankly at it; and Wingull just started poking it with his toe. “Shoo!” I urged and they all backed off. “The ants will probably eat it.”

“I’m still wearing this...,” he sighed.

“I forgot... sorry...”

“I’ll just put it on then,” he quickly slipped the jeans on, and slowly (to me!) took the hospital gown and slowly put the shirt on, too. I felt like drooling... but I was getting turned on, though.

“Y-you look cute with that sw-sweater on...” Indeed he did! It was red with a green Christmas tree and snowflakes on it. (It was the only extra sweater I had...). He blushed and was a bit speechless. I felt a few impulses race through me... I wonder what they were? (I hope they aren’t what they think they are!). “You’re really turning me on...”

“You’re turning me on, t-too...,” he groaned slightly. He had the weirdest look on his face. “If I-I tell you my story, then I might want sex...,” he shuddered. What was the word for that? Oh never mind! “Ow... it hurts...,” he sighed. “I’ll tell you the story....”

“Let’s sit on my couch,” I smiled. He nodded and we all walked to the living room and sat down on the couch.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Stan’s

(A/N: OK this part ain’t for little kids! Sorry... but for some odd reason, I can relate to guys! :D Sex-sex-sex! XD Just kidding. This is my first attempt at making cool lemons. Besides, Miss Rammstein wanted me to put a lemon in anyway...)


I sighed and slightly groaned. Having a you-know-what (and getting turned on) wearing jeans really hurts. I cleared my throat.

___________________________________________________________________________________

+++Flashback... at least 1½ to 2 years ago...+++

It was spring break, and a year after my accident. Our parents were vacationing in Sunyshore. We didn’t want to go, so we stayed home. Alone for a week is amazing, and awesome! We partied by ourselves all night, for hours on end! We stole some beer (it was our parent’s) from our fridge. I found out that night I got tipsy real fast. I fainted and fell asleep on the living room floor. I woke up the next day to see Jade standing above me. She smiled and helped me up. (Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I was wearing a robe.)

“Thanks!” I smiled and yawned. I had a really bad hangover.

“No problem!” Her smiled turned into a grin. She was... so hot when she grinned. Turned me on, literally. I shuddered and jizzed myself. “Huh!” She gasped. Yes, despite being sterile that doesn’t mean I can’t ejaculate.

“S-sorry...,” I blushed. “You were t-turning me on...” What I really wanted was sex. “And I want sex...,” I shuddered, and fell to the ground backwards because she pushed me down.

“Be happy to help,” she growled. “Take off your robe.”

“Oh...,” I grinned and did just that. “Now you do the same...” She nodded and did the same. She jumped on top of me... I grunted a little. Oh, sweet love-makin’. I hate to get gory, but it felt good. I must have shuddered and moaned a million times. I could tell she was enjoying it. I could see it in her eyes and in her moaning. “Oooh...,” I gasped. “W-wow!!!” I moaned.

“I’m... I’m actually enjoying this-s...!” She moaned. “Sex with you is amazing! We should try-try this again!”

“I-I know...,” I shuddered. I kissed her on the forehead. “Ahh...,” I sighed in relief and she stood up. “Let’s definitely do that again,” I grinned. “Now what?” I asked, putting my robe back on.

“How about a movie?” She grinned, putting hers back on. I giggled, because we truly naked under these robes.

“This early?” I looked at the clock: 12:45. “Oh, we overslept...”

“Yeah... what movie should we see?” She saw a newspaper and grabbed it. “Look, Enemy at the Gates! Do you wanna see that?”

I grinned. “Sounds great to me!”

__________________________________________________________________________

The movie was amazing! It was probably one of the best movies I have ever seen! It is fun to "pretending" to be Jade’s boyfriend (and pretending to kiss her deeply). To be honest, she is a really fun person to be around! She always finds the best movies and restaurants (tonight happened to be Applebee’s... I love it)! As soon as we got home, we partayed! The radio happened to be playing Night Moves.

"Hey Night Moves! Wanna work on some night moves?" I said sarcastically while nudging her.

She grinned. "You bet!" She spun around and took all of her clothes off. I took off my clothes, too; and it was my turn to push her down (in this case the couch instead of the floor); now I don’t mind this position, but I still prefer Missionary.

"Must... admit... this... beats... masturbating!" I moaned. This time, for some odd reason I couldn’t last time; hear my heart beating and testosterone pumping through my veins. "No more jacking... off... for... me...," I heaved. Time slowed down for some reason.

"I love it when you hump and rape me...," she said sarcastically while moaning. I jittered and sighed. I could go on forever, but it doesn’t happen like that.

“WOW!” We both said in unison.

“That was awesome...,” I fell back into some pillows.

“I know!” She fell in the opposite direction as me. “That was amazing... I could never describe it...”

“Totally,” I grinned and eventually yawned; it was contagious so she yawned, too. We both fell asleep.

I woke up to a kick in the ass. Jade fell off the couch (she tends to do this...). It was 3:14. I just let her sleep on the floor, I don’t care and neither does she. I woke up at 6:15 to take a piss (ugh, I hate taking one in the middle of the night or in the early morning!). Most of all, I wanted a cup of coffee and watch the news (I once turned the TV on on 9/11... I was in utter shock!). Now, I forgot that I was not wearing any pants... Jade doesn’t care; even she does it, too; sometimes. Really, we do it when our parents are gone -- and they are gone a lot (but usually only a couple of days, not a week). I looked everywhere and couldn’t find any coffee. “Argh...,” I groaned softly. I made hot tea instead, but it wasn’t as good as mocha, though. I turned on the TV and sighed. Jade walked in while yawning.

“Hey sleepy sex queen,” I said sarcastically. She chuckled and tea flew out of my nose. Ouch, it hurts, like shit. She couldn’t help but to laugh at this either. We finally stopped when one of those commercials playing our national anthem comes on. You have to stand up and salute, otherwise it’s considered to be rude.

“O Canada,
Our home and native land...”

It finally ended and we sat down. “What are we going to do today? I don’t feel like I’m being turned on right now...”

“How about we look for some Pokemon? We’ve been here for a year and we still haven’t looked for any yet...”

“Great! Let’s go!” I grinned. We got ready to go.

_____________________________________________________

Present...

“Do you want me to tell you how we caught our Pokemon?” I asked.

“Sure,” she nodded.

___________________________________________________________

+++Back to flashback...+++

“How about we borrow some of Mom’s and Dad’s Pokemon?”

“Sounds like a great idea!” She grinned. We walked to our parents’ room and borrowed their Pokemon. I grabbed the poke ball for our mom’s Pidgeot and she grabbed the poke ball for our dad’s Luxray. We both grinned and headed out the door. We headed towards the the south. It was quiet... and empty, with the faint smell of honey trees... it was cooler than normal. I wasn’t really paying attention though... I was too busy looking for a Pokemon.

“Croagunk!” It popped out of no where and lost my train of thought.

“Stunky!” It growled. We both nodded.

“Which one?” She asked.

“Croagunk,” I grinned. We both let out our Pokemon. I am not going to go into much details because battles are long and boring. We both caught the Pokemon, though. We were quite proud and happy.

“Hey, you realise this is this is the perfect place?” I winked.

“Ooh... I see what you’re getting at...,” she pushed me down and we both rolled down a hill. Despite this, I was having fun. We took both our clothes off and she got on top of me. We began to make out. “Ooh... keep it up, wohoo!!!” She moaned.

“I will!” I grinned and continued. It felt better than the first time. “Ooh...,” I shuddered. “Ohh... this IS definitely better than jacking off...”

“Ohh yeah... totally!!!” She smirked. She got up and helped me up. I dripped some sweat and cum. She grinned and she, too; was dripping sweat. I rubbed against her; her heart was thumping against her chest and her boobs... were really soft, too. My heart was thumping against my chest, too. We were breathing heavily as possible while putting our clothes on.

“That... was... amazing...,” I said while still breathing heavily. We had to lie back down to rest. We both yawned and fell asleep from exhaustion.

I awoke to the mid-day sun glaring down on me. The coolness of the morning was gone... Sweat and cum all evaporated off my body. “Huh,” I mumbled. I was extremely hot. “Jade wake up, I am sweating like crazy and it was crusting on my skin...,” I grumbled. I hate it when that happens.

“Hmm...,” she blinked and rubbed her eyes, while yawning. “Phew... it’s so hot out...,” she groaned. We both got up and walked home.

“Now what?” I asked while watching TV.

“You wanna have a little fun?” She smirked. I winked and sat down on the piano bench while she turned off the TV. I played Für Elise for her.

“Like it?” I asked. She nodded.

“Indeed. It’s beautiful,” she smiled. She was starting to turn me on.

“Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight, get down tonight,” I smirked. Her eyes widened and she grabbed my arm and she walked us to her room. “More sex?” I asked.

“You think?” She said sarcastically while jumping in bed.

“I have a better idea... have you thought about shower sex?”

“Oh... great idea lil’ Bro!” She smirked evilly. We both walked to the bathroom and took off our clothes.

“W-wow! That’s hot!” My eyes widened. It was my turn to get on top of her. She smirked again as I got on top of her. The water plus sex... equals pure pleasure. It felt good... until I heard something I never really wanted to hear... parents. But I didn’t want to stop... it felt good...

“Mom... and... Dad... are home..., but who cares,” she moaned, “whooo....”

“Stan? Jade?” Dad called. Mom said the same thing. We both bayed happily. Despite the shower water running, I think our parents could hear us... but we couldn’t stop... it felt amazing... I could hear our parents coming... and opening the door. I’m not sure what happened next except a blood-curdling scream from Mom and a pair of Dad’s hands grabbing and carrying us to his bedroom, and setting our butt-naked bodies on the bed. Jade was blushing real hard because was naked and Dad could see her boobs...

“What kind of behaviour was that?!” He barked; Mom was crying. “Answer me!” We both formed tears in our eyes. “Well?”

“Sex...,” we both said quietly, quivering.

“Exactly. You two were FUCKING each other... what the hell?!” We both shrinked when he said that. Yes, it was really stupid, but I read somewhere that Franklin D. Roosevelt married ghis cousin; but Dad is too stupid and blunt to know that. “You two are grounded for a YEAR!” He screamed. “And no seeing each other at night; now go to your rooms!” He pointed, shaking in rage. Sniffling, we both walked off to our rooms.

I had enough with being grounded; so I decided, after school, to buy myself a house; without our parents finding out. Only Jade knew... so she’d come by and we’d have all the sex we wanted. It was awesome and our parents never found out.

The end...

___________________________________________________________

Present...

I winked at her. “Ooh...”

“You wanna try it?” She took off all of her clothes. I nodded and I did the same. She pushed me into her couch...

We made love... sweet love...

______________________________________________________________________

A/N: OMG.... that was my BEST CHAPTER YET.
Sign up to rate and review this story