Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

VS May!

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

I think this is my worst chapter... o_O

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-21 - Updated: 2009-09-22 - 642 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3

“Lucian, you're up next,” Flint said happily.

“Did someone cream you?” I said sarcastically, looking up at him. I got up and walked off.

He giggled. “Good luck!”

“Thanks!” I waved my hand.

“You're welcome...,” his voice was trailing off.

I stepped into the field. I spotted the trainer, she looked pretty young. She looked familiar for some odd reason. “Hello, I'm Lucian,” I smiled. “Are you ready to battle?”

“Yes! I'm May,” she smiled.

“Nice to meet you,” I smiled. “Go Bronzong!”

“Go Blaziken!” She called.

“Interesting choice,” I chuckled. “I won't go easy on you. Use Gyro Ball!”

“Sky Uppercut!”

“Not so fast, Bronzong, use Earthquake!” The Blaziken couldn't move in time, it got stuck between the ground that got shifted up. I couldn't help chuckling. “Finish it with Gyro Ball!” It still couldn't move, Gyro Ball was so damn powerful that it fainted.

“Return!” She growled. “Go Venusaur!”

“Go first,” I said monotonously.

“Fine thanks! Use Sunny Day!” She replied.

I knew exactly what she was doing, I'm not stupid. “Extrasensory!”

“Solar Beam!”

I KNEW it! “Iron Defence!” Iron Defense blocked Solarbeam. “Now use Gyro Ball!” It hit Venusaur! But just barely... this battle was going to be long, she's strong!

“Frezy Plant!”

“Flash Cannon!”A cloud of smoke appeared, it soon cleared. Our Pokémon TIED?! “Very nice,” I smiled. “You're really strong.”

“Thank you! Now, go Glaceon!” She smirked.

“You're welcome, go Girafarig!”

“You got first,” she smiled.

“Thanks! Use Zen Headbutt!”

“Shadow Ball!”

“Rrr...,” I growled inaudibly. “Dodge!” Girafarig jumped out of the way and head butted Glaceon - it flinched.

“Finish it with Crunch!” Girafarig latched onto Glaceon - it fainted.

“Very nice madam, I must admit, your Pokémon are very strong,” I smiled.

“Thank you... go Beautifly!”

“You're welcome.” I looked at it. “Interesting,” I mumbled. “Go first, I insist.” I was completely oblivious to the crowd above me. I had just noticed them.

“Silver Wind!”

“Swagger!” I commanded. It missed... “Dammit, it missed,” I growled. Silver Wind hit Girafarig, knocking her to the ground, but she got up quickly. “Hypnosis!” I commanded again. Beautifly fell asleep, Girafarig was too fast for it. “Dream Eater!” I smirked. Beautifly fainted, Girafarig regained more HP. “Wonderful Pokémon, I must admit. Well done,” I smiled.

“Thank you! I'm not ready to give up yet! Go Delcatty!” She smiled happily. “Go first!”

“You're welcome! Now, use Earthquake!”

“Delcatty, jump up and use Giga Impact!”

What a stupid thing to do,” I thought. “Defend yourself with Grass Knot!” Girafarig missed and she fainted. “Return. Go Kingdra!” I smiled. “I bet you're surprised, right?”

“Sort of. Interesting though,” she smiled.

“Go first,” I replied. “Oh that's right, you can't. Use Dragon Pulse!” Kingdra hit Delcatty, but it seems it was almost immune to it.

“Thunder!” She commanded.

“Ice Beam!” I quickly said. Kingdra was too fast and Delcatty became frozen. “Finish it with Giga Impact!” Delcatty fainted. It felt like a burden was lifted off my chest.

“Return. Is it OK if I have a rematch tomorrow?” She asked.

“That's fine with me madam, anything for my challengers,” I turned around. “Goodbye,” I waved.

“Goodbye,” she walked off. I walked back to the kitchen, someone must've been cooking something. “Hello, whatcha cooking Bertha?” I love her cooking, it's so good!

“Cheese, broccoli and potato soup,” she replied.

“Oooh my favourite soup!” I grinned.

“I know it's your favourite, that's why I'm cooking it.”

“Hey honey,” Cynthia massaged my shoulders.

“Ooooh that feels good...,” it's like her fingers melted through my shirt.

“Oh soup, grandma Bertha?” Cynthia looked at her. We called her grandma because that's what she's like to us.

“Yay!! Soup!!!” Flint giggled.

“Awesome, I love this flavour!” Aaron had the funniest grin ever. We all sat down to eat, I wondered what would happen next.
Sign up to rate and review this story