Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Trouble!

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Alcohol reference XP, sorta...

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-09-22 - Updated: 2009-09-23 - 946 words

0Unrated
Chapter 7

“Go Staravia!” I sent it out. I examined it, it was now a she. “Interesting, you’re female,” I smiled. “Go Bronzong!” I sent him out. “We’re training, okay? Go easy on her,” I smiled again. Bronzong nodded, he understood. “Staravia, use Brave Bird!” I commanded. She cocked her head, she obviously doesn’t know it. “Hmm…,” I mumbled. “There’s got to be a way for you to learn it.”

She looked at me funny. “Starr…”

“I understand that you don’t trust me yet.”

“Starr…,” she nodded.

“Do you at least know Double Team?”

“Starr!” She piped up and used Double Team. It seemed like there were many copies of her.

“So you’re at least at level 13…”

“Starr!” She looked angry.

She says she’s at level 36,” Bronzong said to me telepathically.

“Interesting,” I looked at Bronzong. He knew exactly what I wanted to do; he floated to the other side of the field. I then looked at Staravia. “Alright, try a Take Down!”

“Starr!!!” She flew at Bronzong; he moved out of the way. She continued to dive bomb him.

“Staravia, stop it! Bronzong, use Hypnosis!” Staravia fell asleep, I then returned her. “Ugh, this Pokemon is crazy,” I groaned. Bronzong floated back. I laid down in the soft grass. “This grass is so soft,” I looked up at the clouds. “Odd, it isn’t raining today, but I can see the leaves falling and the temperature dropping.” I almost wanted to fall asleep, but I’ve slept too much lately – I don’t think the others like it.

“Lucy! What are you doing here?” Someone said from behind me.

“Eh?” I sat up. “Faulkner?” I hated when he called me that. I wasn’t sure what to do. “Great to see you!” I smiled and got up.

“Great to see you, too!” He smiled, too.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“I want to challenge the Elite 4,” he replied. “I didn’t know you were apart of it!” He nudged me.

“Yeah, but I’m not here very often, I’m a doctor.”

“You’re a doctor Smartass? Congratulations!” He nodded. “How many years now?”

“Thank you!” I hesitated. “I’ve been a doctor for 5 years.”

“No problem!” He paused. “Say…”

“Yes?”

“Since you’re apart of the Elite 4, may I train with you?” He smiled.

“That’s no problem with me,” though I was a bit tired.

“Thank you very much!” He walked to the other side.

“You’re welcome.” It had hit me – he was a flying type trainer. “Hey Faulkner, I have a problem!” I let Staravia out even though she was sleeping.

“She’s sleeping? That’s your problem?” He tried to be witty.

“Ugh,” I groaned. “No. That’s not my problem. My problem is that she doesn’t trust me.”

“Do you have all the badges?” He replied wittily.

“Yes…,” I groaned.

“But do you have them, with you?” He stopped being witty.

“Ugh! No wonder she doesn’t listen to me!” I grumbled. “I don’t carry them with me because I’m afraid I’ll lose them.”

“That could be why she doesn’t trust you.”

I took a closer look at her; mucous was coming from her cere (nostrils, pronounced “seer”). “That doesn’t look good…”

“What?” He came closer and hunkered down next to her. “The mucous coming from her cere?”

“Yeah, that,” I looked even closer.

She woke and pecked me really hard. “Ow!” I muttered. “See what I mean?” I growled at her. Her eyes widened and she stared at me, now she was scared of me!

“There ya go Lucy; you got to be more aggressive.”

“Don’t call me that or I’ll kick your ass,” I mumbled.

“OK, OK, I’m sorry…”

“It’s all right. I’m just in a bad attitude at the moment, I have strep throat.”

“Darn… I had that a couple of weeks ago,” he stood back up. “You look so gaunt, you all right?”

“Yeah, just tired – my life is tiring,” I wanted to yawn.

“All right, I’ll leave you alone. I promise to battle you tomorrow,” he smiled.

I stood back up. “Great to see ya,” I held out my hand.

He shook my hand. “You, too,” he turned around and walked off.

I laid back down in the grass. “It won’t be soft for long… it’s nearly October.” For some odd reason “Both Sides Now” popped into my head. I looked up at the clouds. “Cumulonimbus, not for long though. They’re starting to swell.” I saw a weird bird fly above me. “What’s that?” I stared at it. It was almost a golden colour and had a rainbow trailing behind it. “C-c-can it be Ho-Oh?” I stuttered. “If I say something no one will believe me.” The same thing happened to me when I saw Lifalia. They said ‘are you high?’, ‘are you drunk?’ or ‘are you hallucinating?’… “Oh well,” I sighed. “I do own a legendary, but no one has ever seen it…”

“Did you say legendary?” A man in a trench coat said. I ignored him. “You said legendary…” I didn’t say anything and grumbled. “May I see it?”

I nodded “no.” I thought it was Team Galactic by the way the person was acting.

“Fine then, suit yourself,” he walked off. I didn’t trust him.

“That was weird…,” I looked at Bronzong and got up. It was starting to rain. I walked back to the main building and used Bronzong as an umbrella. I had forgotten about the medicine and accidentally gotten drunk that night.
Sign up to rate and review this story