Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Knife

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Rating unknown...

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2009-09-23 - Updated: 2009-09-23 - 869 words

0Unrated
Chapter 10

I slept for a couple of hours; though it wouldn’t cure my hangover. “Ehh...,” I woke up.

“You alright?” Cynthia asked, she has her head in a book.

“Were you watching me sleep?”

“Yeah silly, you sleep too much,” she giggled.

“I guess I do sleep a lot... What are you reading?”

“Fire Pony,” she smiled.

“I love that book,” I smiled back. I got up. “I should take that medicine...”

“Is the alcohol still in your blood system?” She asked.

“Oh it might not be...”

She giggled. “You should go.”

“Yeah...,” I walked off to the bathroom. “Might as well take a shower.”

“Am I invited?” She said sarcastically.

I couldn’t help laughing. “Nah... you really want to?” I said wittily.

“Of course not,” she giggled. I giggled back and grabbed some clothes and quickly took a shower. “Mmm sexy...,” she growled.

“Moi? Why thank you...”

“You're welcome...”

Her sexy Romanian accent caught my attention. I winked. “Want me to make you dinner?”

“Sure,” she smiled.

“Yay!” I walked to the door, it was locked. I turned around and looked at her quizically. Ahh... I knew exactly what she wanted.

“Oh sorry, I have a bad habit of locking doors,” it is true, she does.

I unlocked it. “It's alright..., be back in a few minutes.” She got up and followed me. “What would you like?” I asked.

“How about supă de găluşte, honey?” (They're dumplings, good too!)

“Yes my Heart breaker, sounds good,” I smiled.

She smiled at me. “You're such a good chef.”

“Thank you!” I smiled again and walked into the kitchen.

“You're welcome,” she smiled.

“Boo!!” Aaron was right in my face.

“Why do you get so close? I need a bird on my shoulder to keep you away,” I said sarcastically. “Oh duh, go Staravia!” She landed on my shoulder.

“B-b-bird!!! Since when did you have a bird?!” He backed off.

“I caught it yesterday. That'll teach you not be in my face,” I said arrogantly.

Cynthia couldn't help giggling. “Well played my honey.”

“Thanks,” I giggled back.

“No problem,” she continued to giggle.

“Glad you're finally trusting me Staravia,” I smiled at her.

“Starr!” Aaron shuddered.

“Aaron, calm down, I was kidding... sheesh,” I sighed.

“You expect... me to know!” He shuddered even more.

I grabbed his shoulders. “Calm... okay?”

“Yes...,” he said calmly.

“If you want, I'll be help you get over your fear of birds.” I let go of his shoulders.

“Yes please, thank you Lucian!” He smiled.

“You're welcome. Now I want to cook supper for my wife, would you like some, too?”

“Yes sir! Please!” He looked hungry. “What exactly will it be? A Romanian dish?”

“Yes,” I nodded.

“Ooh goody! I love Romanian food!”

“I didn't realise that, that's great!” I smiled again.

“Good for you Aaron,” Cynthia smiled. I then looked my index finger, I had maimed it a couple of years ago; while performing surgery.

“Thinking about your finger?” Cynthia looked worried.

“Yeah...,” I sighed. “What a horrible day...”

______________________________________________________________________________

“Argh...,” I shrieked.

“Dr. Victor, what happened?”

I had accidentally stabbed a major blood vessel. “I cut myself with a Liston knife...,” I ground my teeth, trying not to screech from he pain. Liston knives are extremely sharp, it had barely touched me - but it was extremely painful. I was doing a routine operation on some cadavers to see how they died... it really was not my job, but my boss asked me if I could volunteer or help the doctors down there. How could I have said no? It would not be right.

“Dr. Victor, I'll take over for you.”

“Thank you...,” I was in so much pain I could barely think. I rushed out of the room and wrapped some guaze around my finger. I'll never forget that day...

_______________________________________________________________________________

“Oh well,” I sighed. “I'll make dinner.” I grabbed a pan and filled it with water. Cynthia grabbed some dough and cheese for me. “Thank you Heart breaker, but you didn't have to do that.”

“You're welcome,” her sweet smile nearly killed me.

“My beautiful Acvila... (Eagle),” I kissed her on the lips.

“My handsome Şoim... (Falcon),” she kissed me back. I looked at Aaron, I felt bad for him - he had no girl to hug and kiss.

“Aaron, I'll help you get a girl,” I winked.

“You really would?!” He had the biggest grin I'd ever seen.

“Yes! You could also ask Cynthia,” I smiled.

“If you need advice, just help,” she said.

“Thanks you two!” He smiled giddily.

“No problem,” we both said. The dumplings were eventually done boiling and we sat down.

“Mmm... once again, your cooking is amazing!” Aaron smiled.

“Why thank you,” I sipped some root beer.

“I agree with Aaron,” Cynthia smiled at me.

“Thank you,” I smiled back. “Say... where are the others?”

“I have no idea,” he said. “I think they went home or something...”

“Damn, I must've slept when they left...,” I uttered.

“Don't worry, I said bye for you honey,” she smiled at me. I smiled a “thank you.” She nodded a “you're welcome”. It was already time for bed after I ate... so I fell asleep. Dreamland...
Sign up to rate and review this story