Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Accidental Sex

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

No lemons, just tons of spoilers.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-09-24 - Updated: 2009-09-25 - 1085 words

0Unrated
Chapter 12

There was a knock on the main door. “Hmm?” I got up to answer it. I walked to the door and opened it.

“Hello,” he said.

“Hello...,” I replied. He looked like a spitting image of me.

“I'm Rex, please to meet you,” he smiled.

“Come in,” I waved my hand and walked to the kitchen. He followed me.

Everyone looked at him. “Hello,” they all said.

“Hello, I'm Rex,” he looked at everyone. We all shook his hand.

“Lucian... he looked just like you,” Cynthia whispered into my ear.

“Yeah... I know,” I whispered back. “So... what are you doing here?” I spoke up.

“My mother told me about you...,” he replied. He looked about 11 or 12 years old.

“Yes? Continue...,” I smiled. I was a bit curious.

“I kept asking who my father was and she was getting tired of me saying that... so she sent me here.”

“I-I-I ha-ve-ve a s-son?!” I felt light-headed and fainted and fell out of my chair.

“Honey? You alright...?” Cynthia looked at me. She helped me get back into my chair.

I felt nauseated... “Gah....”

“Honey? What happened? I'm curious...,” she said again.

“So am I,” the others said.

“Well... I did fall in love with someone a long time ago..., her name is Stella (her nickname was Emelia), but I didn't know I sex with her! I must've been drunk at the time...,” I felt even more ill than before. “We were this close to marrying, but sadly, before I could say anything she just disappeared a few days later. No one has been able to find her since then. I still wish I could've found her...”

“Oh dear... you told me about that,” she said. “That is just awful... but you had sex with her? Oh my...,” she didn't even act angry. “Lucian... you're not the only one. I have a daughter, her name is Crina.”

“You have a daughter? Since when?” I was confused.

“I kept it a secret because I thought you'd be angry with me...,” she frowned.

“Angry? Why would I be?” I looked at her. “It's a natural part of life...” I wanted to vomit; I was so embarrassed.

“No need to be embarrassed,” her sweet smile cheered me up.

“You're right... I just feel so stupid... I never knew I had a son...,” I wasn't as ill as before. Rex was staring at Cynthia and I with the “what the hell are you talking about?!” face. “Rex... it's alright, I'll tell you when you're older,” I smiled at him.

“Umm... OK,” he tried to smile.

“Lucian... hmm mm! Don't you think he's old enough?” She whispered in my ear.

“I don't know, maybe so... let me ask him how old he is,” I whispered back. “How old are you Rex?”

“I'm 11... almost 12,” he replied.

She tapped her foot. “It's time...”

Oh mein Gott...,” I groaned sighed. I hated “the talk” when I was younger. I thought it was so boring. “Rex, come with me,” I urged and got up and walked out of the room. He followed me intently. I gave him “the talk”, it seemed as if he understood me.

“Wow Dad, so that's how babies are made?” He looked up at me.

“Yes...,” I mumbled. “You may go now if you want to.”

“OK!” He jumped up and left the room. I went back to the kitchen, I was starving to death. I smelt baked potato.

“Hey sweetie,” Cynthia massaged my shoulders.

“Oooh yeah...,” I mumbled.

She heard stomach. “So, ya hungry? I made baked potato.”

“Mmm sounds good my beautiful Eagle,” I smiled. Flint, Aaron and Bertha were playing Uno.

“Hey, mind if I play?” I asked.

“Sure!” They all said.

“Where is that son of yours honey?” Cynthia giggled.

“Daddy!” Rex tackled me.

“Hey little buddy,” I smiled. “Would you like something to eat?”

“Sure Daddy! I'm hungry!” He replied giddily.

I grabbed a plate and sat down. “You're on Aaron!” He's a master at Uno. He'd always get the right cards at the right time.

“Right Four Eyes!” He grinned.

“Can I play too?” Cynthia asked, sitting down.

“Of course. So can Rex, too,” Flint smiled. Aaron won, as usual. I don't know know how he does that!

“I beat you Lucian,” he jeered.

“Yes, you did,” I stuck my tongue out.

“Shall we play something else?” Cynthia asked.

“Rex, want to learn how to play euchre?” I asked. (A/N: I wish I knew how to play that!) I was a master at euchre, it was my favourite card game.

__________________________________________________________________

“I won!” I smiled.

“Yes, you did,” Cynthia smirked.

“Lucian, you're so good at this game,” Flint smiled.

“How do you do that?” Rex asked.

“I've been playing ever since I was your age,” I smiled at him.

He looked up to me as if I was his role model. “Wow!”

“You're so good at this,” Bertha smiled at me.

“I know, isn't he?” Aaron smiled at me, too. They all thought I was their role model.

I sighed happily. I looked out the window. “Oh... my... gosh...,” my eyes widened. The electric cables outside were arcing. Everyone looked outside. BZZTTT!! The electricity went out. I gulped. “Now the heating won't work... it's time to light the fire,” I gulped again. Everyone got up and went to the living room, Flint used Magmortar to light the fire. Well, it was warm, for now... “I knew we were going to have a harsh winter,” I sighed again, shivering. There was another problem: our water is from a well, which runs on electricity, too. That would be a bit of a problem. I looked out the living room window. It was snowing even harder than before. “That's not... good,” I thought. “Go Buizel!” I called. “Come onto my lap,” I smiled. Buizel crawled to my lap and fell asleep. He would keep me warm during the winter. I stroked his soft, orange fur.

“Good idea! Go Piplup!” Rex smiled. “Come here,” he called. Piplup jumped into his lap and fell asleep. I fell asleep on the couch with Buizel still on my lap. I then woke up because I jumped in my sleep. I looked around, no one was in the living room. Buizel woke up and rubbed his eyes.

“Come on Buizel, I have to get up now,” I placed him next to the fire place. I came to the kitchen; Cynthia was giving everyone a check up to make sure they were OK...
Sign up to rate and review this story