Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Me a Sex Ed Teacher?

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Poor Lucian! LOL! XD

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2009-09-25 - Updated: 2009-09-26 - 3121 words

0Unrated
Chapter 22

“Lucian, wake up!” Harley shook me. I obviously passed out without realising it.

“Hmm? Oh… did I pass out?” I asked.

“Yes you did,” he replied. I still couldn’t get over his hick-almost-gay accent. It was pretty nerve-racking. I didn’t quite like it. (It’s almost as if he got a sex change, I swear he had some feminine characteristics, too.) “What’s wrong?” He asked, like I never noticed his voice.

“Hmm… oh, nothing,” I garbled.

“Umm, alright,” he had the weirdest grin on his face.

“I wonder where the others are,” I panted. I was really tired.

“Others?”

“Yeah. My family is somewhere.”

“Oh? You want me to help look for them?”

“That’d be great, thank you.” I got up slowly. He helped me up. “Thank you again,” I smiled and brushed myself off.

“You’re welcome. Let’s go!” We both began to run off, while Cyrus was moping. He was too weak to move. I thought he was going to die.

“Wait. Let me check out Cyrus before we start running off. Please?” I begged mercifully.

“Sure.” He replied, straight-faced. “I’ll go look, you help Cyrus.”

“Thanks!” I turned around.

“You’re welcome!” His voice trailed off… I walked up the Cyrus, whom was out cold. He wasn’t moving – not good. I then smelt alcohol… aha! Henceforth, the anger! He was drunk and must have a really nasty hangover. Hangovers can make me angry, too.

“Cyrus? Cyrus?” I shook him. No response. “Cyrus?” I continued. …Still no response. I put my ear up to his nose. He was just barely breathing. But what was blocking his airway? I rolled him over and laid him down on the ground. His heart was just barely beating. I gulped.CPR… it was my only choice… “…1…2…3…” I counted… “…48…49…50…” Something was also blocking his airway, too. That means I’d have to do mouth-to-mouth. Something I didn’t appreciate.

…I did it anyway.

He let out a huge gasp. I felt relieved. “You saved… my life…,” he gasped. “I barely feel emotions… but this is an exception…” he actually smiled happily and sat up. He was looking better. “I must thank you… I underestimated you.” He sighed. “I guess I’ll give up my position being the leader of Galactic. I’m starting to hate being evil. I never knew Pokemon had feelings.” It looked as if he blushed.

“… Really?” I wasn’t sure what to say…

“Yes,” he replied. I got up and I helped him up. It felt as if we were friends. But the look on his face… was he lying?

“You promise? I mean, if you’re lying, I’ll kill you,” I lied through my teeth. I wouldn’t kill him! I mean come on! I’m not that kind of person.

“Pfft,” he scoffed. “Why would I lie?” Just shut up! You look like that type!

“OK…” I’ll regret saying that later. “Friends?” I lied again. I just wanted to be nice. (The average person lies ten times while conversing.) It felt as if he had opened Pandora’s Box. Was he telling the truth? Despite knowing some about psychology, I’m not that good. I’ll never get a good rep in psychology.

“Friends,” he smiled.

“Good,” I lied again. I needed to lie to save my ass. He’d get pissed off if I didn’t say anything nice to him. “Oh. We need to find my family. Where are they?” I asked.

“I found your family!” Harley came back with the others.

“Thank you.” I smiled boldly.

“You’re welcome,” he replied playfully.

“Father!” Lexi and Rex said unison. Aaron was panting like crazy. He was hyperventilating.

“Lucian! Oh my goodness, I’m so glad you’re okay!” Cynthia tackled me.

“I guess I’m okay,” I could still see a blood stain coming from my nose. I think I knew what it was. It was from using Toxic – it must’ve burnt the skin in my nose when I was breathing so much.

“Your nose… it’s really bloody. You alright?” Flint asked.

“Yeah… I know,” I replied sheepishly. I tried to smile. I wondered what would happen next. “I’m glad you guys are alright,” I smiled crookedly. “My mouth hurts really badly, I can barely smile.” The Toxic burnt my mouth, too.

“It’s OK,” everyone replied. They felt bad for me; they are my family after all. And that’s what families do!

“Let’s go home,” Aaron urged.

“What about Cyrus?” I smirked at him wryly.

“Eh… I’ll clean up this place. Maybe I should just turn into a place where people can have fun?” He smiled cheerfully. LIARRRRRRR.

“All right,” we all replied. We turned around and all said our goodbyes.
___________________________________________________________________________________

“Wow it’s great to be home,” I sighed and went to bed. It was already night time before we even left. I explained to them what happened on the way back. They believed me, luckily. I had already been turned into a Pokémon before by Mars (so had Cynthia and Flint; but Aaron wasn’t with us when it happened – thank God!). That was before she left though. Harley went home to his own house. He looked like a creeper to me.

“Yes it is,” Cynthia agreed with me and fell asleep.

We both woke up at the same time and both said “good morning” at the same time!

“Psyche!” I smiled.

“Psyche!” She smiled, too. We laughed at each other. We stopped laughing and went to the kitchen. Aaron and the kids were eating cereal. It seemed to be the only thing they ate for breakfast. I never asked them if they got tired of it, I just thought they’d tell me themselves.

“Hey big bro, you got a letter in the mail from the local school. Of course, I didn’t open it. It wouldn’t be right,” Aaron looked up at me and then looked at the cereal.

“Thanks for letting me know,” I smiled and picked up and opened it with a envelope opener. I then got a cup of coffee before opening it.

“You’re welcome.” He stopped to eat it.

I read it out loud: “Dear Lucian,

“We have to inform you – we want you to teach a sex ed class! Will you please teach it today? Be here at 10:00 AM sharp.

Thank you very much!

Principal Golusha.” I almost spit my coffee out! “They want me to teach it?! Why?!”

“I guess…,” Cynthia blushed. “Cause, ya know… you and me…”

“Maybe,” I smirked and almost blushed.

“Yeah…,” Aaron mumbled coldly, almost inaudibly. I winked at Cynthia. Poor Little Bro. Haha!

“I guess I’ll go anyway. It’s almost 9:15.” I got up and chugged the coffee. I lost my appetite. I hated teaching, period. NO BUTS.

“Bye sweetie,” Cynthia smiled and hugged and kissed me goodbye.

“Bye Dad!” Rex and Lexi said in unison.

“Bye Big Bro,” Aaron smiled.

“Bye!” I walked off to the door and went out. There was no point on driving to the school either. It was only two blocks away! I walked inside the school and went to Mr. Golusha’s office.

“Ah! There you are Lucian! Come here!” He smiled and chuckled heartily. This is Celestic Town. Everyone has strange and happy personalities here. Everyone laughs, too.

“Hello,” I replied quietly. “What grade will I be teaching?” I asked.

“You will… be teaching ninth grade,” he replied. “Come, please sit.” Ninth grade… the dreaded grade with the entire callous and stupid freshman. I was the only one in my ninth grade year that WASN’T stupid and callous. I was going to regret today.

“All right,” I tried to smile. Thank God I wasn’t drunk. How would I explain to them why I couldn’t come? Pfft.

“You alright?”

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I got plenty of sleep. “Just a little hungry though.”

“That can be fixed!” He laughed and got up. “Follow me; we have free donuts in the teacher’s longue. I winced at his laughing and got up. Today was going to me interesting. I followed him and we didn’t converse in anyway on the way there. It was only like 400 steps. This school looks small on the outside, but it’s quite large on the inside. I scarped down two donuts. It was already 9:55. The bell rang.

“Hey Lucian… good luck,” he patted my back.

“Umm… thanks,” I winced and smiled and walked off. His huge voice and hands made me wince for some reason.

“No problem!” His voice trailed off.

I walked into the class “102.” “Hello,” I said cheerfully, walking in. I walked up to the board and wrote “Dr. Victor,” on it. “I’m Dr. Victor. Please to meet everyone.” I tried not to sweat.

“Hello!” The whole class said. There must’ve been at least 20 students in it. I was surprised! The class was QUIET! Not callous and stupid!

“Well… tell you the truth, I’m not sure how to begin,” I felt a sweat drop hit my hand. “I’ll just go by what this notebook says.” I shrugged. I was yet again surprised. No one laughed at me. “Hmm… it says…” I thought out loud. “Begin with the different organs…” I just hated human reproduction. It was very complicated and annoying. Even though I enjoyed it… I giggled to myself.

I heard a thud on someone’s desk. Someone had fallen asleep. I walked up quietly and calmly, I shook him. “Hello? Wake up!”

She woke up. “Oh sorry… just bored.”

“Understandable. But sorry, just figuring out what to do.” I then sat down at the teacher’s desk. It had the book Twilight on it. I was curious as to read it. “I could make this class fun,” I thought. I walked back to the white board. “Any questions maybe? Maybe this’ll be easier. I’ll try to make this class fun. I promise or you may kick me in the crotch.” I lied about that, I was trying to be sarcastic.

“Yeah… Dr. Victor, how are babies made? Is this what this class is about?” Asked a young man.

“Yes. That’s what happens when you have sex,” I replied sheepishly. They all perked up when I said that. I could hear “ewws” throughout the class. This day was going to be looooong. I had to describe to them it was a good thing. But how? It was like I was forcing them to have it. I didn’t want that. I didn’t want them to tell their parents and I get in trouble… by the school system of all people. I only had one choice: I’d tell them about safe sex and that it’s good, BUT only if you marry someone. It was actually kind of fun. I was reminiscing while talking to them. Ahh… happy, happy times…

“So… has anyone seen Family Guy?” I asked. The whole class raised their hands. Interesting. It’s more popular than I thought. Family Guy was a good example about how sex was portrayed in the media.

The bell rang. Class was already over? I thought coolly. There was no class during this period so I sat down and looked at the names of everyone. I stared at Twilight. I picked it up and read it the whole time. I was on page 90 when the bell rang again. It made me jump because I was busy reading. (I when I’m busy doing something and something makes a loud noise, I tend to jump). “Interesting book,” I smiled. “Someone must have left it here from last year or something.” About 15 students poured in.

“Hello.” I walked over to the white board again. “I’m Dr. Victor,” I pointed to my name. These students looked more mature than the others, but they were still ninth graders. It could be that some of them have gotten held back.
___________________________________________________________________________________

The day went smoothly and I went home. I was tired but relieved. I yawned as I walked through the door. “Lucian! Father!” I could hear everyone say at the same time. Lexi and Rex get out of school before I do… I never noticed.

“Hey everyone!” I smiled and hugged everyone.

“How was your day?” Cynthia asked.

“It was all right, I supposed. The kids seemed to be amused by me. Must be my accent…,” I giggled.

“Yeah, must be. Kids seem to be amused by people that are different,” Cynthia smiled at me. “How ‘bout a massage? It looks like you need one.”

“Yes please ma’am!” I smiled. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. Come on Stud muffin,” she smiled and I followed her.

“Oooh, yeah…,” I could hear my back popping. It felt good. My back really did hurt. She had the touch of an angel’s. It was amazing… it turns me on sometimes. She is always mused by my reactions. I think it makes her happy. I got dressed and had a light supper. I really wasn’t hungry for some odd reason.

“You all right?” Aaron asked. He was really concerned.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I ate faster. I was full. I felt bloated a little bit. I wanted to read more of Twilight but it was at the school and I didn’t want to take it. I was sleepwalking. To bed. How quaint? I fell asleep immediately. I didn’t even wake up in the middle of the night. – which is unusual for me. Beep. Beep. The alarm went off at 8:45. I yawned and stretched. I felt better than yesterday! I was happy.

In fact, the whole week went by smoothly. The kids were starting to like me. I got the news anyone regretted. The class was only going to go on another week.

Everyone said “awww…”

I love this class. I almost sniffled when I heard that I had to leave within another week. I had an idea. I’d convince the principal to let me stay! Maybe I could teach Biology or Anatomy? Maybe even English? And in free time, I’d work at the hospital.

I asked…

…and he AGREED!!

“YES!!!” I started jumping up and down. I would teach Anatomy and Biology!!! Two of my favourite subjects! “THANK you very MUCH!!!”

That week passed slowly. I was sad that I had to leave… and that made the class sad, too.

I started to love teaching and I loved the kids and they loved me in turn. They were still mused by my “funny” yet “cool” Romanian accent.

___________________________________________________________________________________

It was the next week… the first week of teaching Biology and Anatomy. I read my schedule:

“Anatomy: 1st, 2nd, 3rd hour; Biology: 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th hour.” I mused at this. This would be an interesting day.

The students poured into 1st hour and I wrote my name… not on a white board, but a Smart Board. (Still a white board, but it hooks up to a computer and you can doodle and write notes on it. The notes/doodling appears on the monitor’s screen.) (A/N: I can’t really describe them! They are so cool! My English teacher in 10th grade had one. It was sooo cool!!! Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMART_Board_interactive_whiteboard)

“Interesting,” I pondered. I wrote my name on it. I turned around and everyone was seated. “Hello,” I smiled. “I’m Dr. Victor, but if you know me long enough, you may call me Lucian.” Everyone murmured. They recognised my first name but not my surname. “Yes. I’m Lucian of the Elite Four. Any questions? Would you like to know more about me?” Almost everyone raised their hands. “Well…,” I pointed to the young man closet to me.

“Dr. Victor, are you a doctor?” He asked.

“Yes,” I replied, smiling. I then pointed to the person behind him.

“What is your degree of specialty?” She asked.

“I’m a general doctor. I perform surgeries and I can prescribe medicine.” She nodded. I felt stupid. Just “general doctor” rang through my head. I answered everyone’s questions and the bell rang. They had a lot of questions. The other classes were the same way! Incredible.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

“August 1st, already,” I looked at my watch. (In Sinnoh, school is year ‘round; except for a fairly long Christmas and Summer breaks). That day had rolled off like water on a duck. Everyone was beginning to love me. They thought “I was an excellent teacher that deserves respect.” I sat down in the teacher’s longue and sipped some coffee.

“Hey Lucian! You the man!” One of the teachers said. His name was Mr. Storm. “High five!”

“High five!” I replied and we high fived each other. I was becoming quite popular… though I didn’t quite appreciate it. My family was proud of me though. I just needed a break… come on! I sighed as I walked through the door to my house.

“Father!” Rex and Lexi said in unison.

“Lucian!” Aaron and Cynthia said in unison.

“Hello everyone,” I smiled in a tired fashion.

“You okay?” Aaron asked, he looked concerned.

“I’m just tired,” I sighed deeply. I walked to the couch and fell asleep. I was tired of being popular. I hoped that a new teacher would take my place…

… The next day…

… My dream came true! A new teacher came! I wasn’t popular anymore! I sighed in relief. It was August 15th. I sipped some root beer that I had gotten from the vending machine. Was I only teacher that did this? Odd. No one else seemed to like sodas. Only the students.

Today’s lesson was going to be easy… external anatomy of Pokemon. I let out Buizel. He’d be the perfect example for the class.

I handed the class a paper with the shape of a Buizel and it had labels with the respective parts: nostrils, eye spot, eyes, crest, inflatable collar, belly, spinning tails, arm fins, anus, and crotch (as I call it). “Interesting thing about Buizels: they are like cetacean-like Pokemon. Their reproductive parts are hidden, so it won’t slow them down when they’re swimming – except when mating. Interesting, in my opinion.” I explained happily. Interesting… I didn’t get any ewws or the like. Now that is unusual: because freshmen are very callous. I sighed happily. This was an interesting day. Buizel smiled at me. I let the kids come up and pet him. Everyone said that he was soft. I smiled at them. My life was becoming interesting, I thought...
Sign up to rate and review this story