Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Stanford

What the hell?

by GalacticFTW 1 review

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILERS

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-27 - 1404 words

0Unrated
A/N: Disclaimer: I have not seen DP136 yet, but I hope to soon. I’d much rather see it in English.

Also, Looker has turned into an eccentric bastard… XD so yeah… he’s a little bit OOC.


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 21

“Look, there’s Cinnabar Island – which means we are definitely getting close to Pallet Town,” I grinned while staring out the window into the nice, bright sunshine. I sniffed the air – it smelled like fish. “…Seems that Cinnabar Island is pretty famous for its fish.”

“Yeah – I heard that, too,” Marie smiled at me. “Sure does smell good though…” She sniffed the air, too. “So… shall we go see Jade and Jasper?” She hopped out of bed and put some clothes on.

“Yes, sure, I think Jasper deserves to know more about his parents,” I nodded. I put some clothes on, too. We were well on our way to the gallery until I was tackled down by someone.

“Ow… dammit, what the hell was that for?!” I cursed. I turned around to see Looker… he had a hold of my legs. “Looker…?” I mumbled. Marie turned around instantly. “What the hell do you want?” I groaned.

“I have finally caught you once again!” he said valiantly. “It’s so good to see such a villain,” he smirked.

We were silent – why was he still after us – even after about six years?!

“Looker, you dumbass, whatever we were doing at Mt. Coronet (which I have forgotten what it was) is in the past… about SIX FUCKING YEARS AGO!”

“How can I not know if you’re up to something…?” He grinned evilly.

“Looker, get off of him,” Marie punched him clean in the back of the head. “And we are not a part of TG anymore!” She growled.

“Ow…,” he moaned.

“What is up with you Looker…?” We said in unison.

“You have some explaining to do…” – I turned around to see Jasper and Jade – “Especially to my son and cousin, too.”

“Oh lookie here, we have Jupiter, too,” when he said that – I knew he was a freaking, eccentric bastard.

“I have a name… stupid,” Jade huffed.

“We all have names…!” Jade, Marie and I said in unanimity.

“We’re not some stupid vivisection guinea pigs without any proper names,” Marie popped her knuckles. “You do know we quit last year? And that Cyrus is a bastard?”

I could smell his breath; I had noticed it before… but I knew something was odd and wrong. “Stop guys, I think he’s drunk or high or something…” His body chemistry was definitely different than usual (most likely anyway). He seemed more tensed up than usual, his pupils were dilated… “Wait hang on… his eyelids are dropping… “He’s not awake – he’s asleep!”

“Huh?!” We all said in unison.

“Dad, he’s sleepwalking!” Jasper nodded. “He could be sleepwalking while dreaming or something – maybe dreaming about capturing bad guys!”

“Supposedly me, I guess?” I shrugged. “Anyways, there has to be a way to wake him up.”

“Maybe the smell of breakfast…? I happen to smell pancakes now,” Jade sniffed the air. “Ooh smells so good.”

I picked up Looker by his collar of his PJs. Everyone blinked at this. “Come on; let’s take him to the galley.” They all nodded. All this random strength… where did it come from? It must be because I was part Pokémon! I was somehow able to carry Looker to the galley. There was something about him that seemed different than when I met him… was he still after us? And why was he? I set him down in one of the café chairs that were next to a fancy table.

“Uhh…,” he groaned. “Where am I…?” He rubbed his eyes and looked around. We all looked at him funny.

“You were sleepwalking,” I replied. “And for some odd reason, you happened to have knocked me down – why? I don’t know…”

“Again…?! Oh great…,” he replied hesitantly. “And I probably knocked you down because I keep have this reoccurring dream of capturing Team Galactic while sleepwalking!” We all began to sweat, except Jasper of course. “What…?” He blinked. “Is there something wrong?” We all nodded… slightly. “No – don’t tell me!” His eyes widened as large as saucers. “You’re Team Galactic – except the kid?!” We began to sweat more profusely. “N-n-no, it cannot be!”

I patted Jasper on the back just in case he was nervous. “Yes,” all of us replied solemnly.

“– But we quit about a year ago –” Marie spoke.

“– Yeah, we did –” Jade nodded.

“– Whatever we did was stupid –” I blushed brightly.

“– PLEASE FORGIVE US!” We all begged.

He waved his hands for the “it’s OK” gesture. “Don’t worry about that – that was the past. I think I have some business to take care of, you don’t mind if I join you for breakfast, do you?”

“No, not at all,” I smiled.

“Thank you – I’ll be right back!” He walked off.

“I know someone else who might like breakfast,” I smiled and let everyone out. “Would you’ll like breakfast?”

“Great idea,” Jade and Marie nodded. They let all of their Pokémon out, too. Jade of course; had a male and female Skuntank (hence why she had Stunkies), one of the baby Stunkies (Skuntanks give birth between two-three pups), a Bronzong (don’t we all?), a Golbat (we all do), a Honchkrow (probably Cyrus’s), an Umbreon, a Houndoom, and a Glaceon.

“Wow, they’re so beautiful Jade,” I grinned. “I had no idea how much you like dark types.”

“Yeah… I think they are great,” she smiled and leaned against her male Skuntank. For one, this Skuntank was definitely different – no dummy should miss that – it looks like a normal Skuntank; except the fact that it happens to be black where a normal is purple, and it’s white where it is normally cream (or tan, according to some people).

Over generations humans have breed Pokemon (e.g. Stunky, Meowth, Glameow, Growlithe, Starly, etc.) so that they could develop different colours of it. The Skuntank breeds that I know of: Normal (purple/cream), Black-and-white, Black (which is pure black and lacks any other colour), and Light Purple (basically kind of like Normal). (Please note: there are several breeds being developed all the time).

“Wow pretty cool Skuntank,” Jasper rubbed his head.

“Thank you,” Skuntank said. “I’m Marius.” That would be the first time I had heard his name. I kneeled down beside him and petted him.

“I had no idea you had a name,” I smiled. He purred happily.

“Don’t we all?” He looked at me with his bright beautiful eyes. I nodded.

“He has a point,” Marie nodded. “Anyways – shall we have breakfast now?” Everyone nodded and all the Pokémon made their respective sounds. “Hehe, I take all of those as yeses.”

They were serving waffles, toast, sausage, bagels, donuts, OK this list could go on… but nonetheless, everything looked good. I, of course, had to have waffles with blueberries and syrup. I was eating just fine until Marie stopped and stared at the ground.

“Is there something wrong?” I asked nicely as possible.

“Today is June 25… my brother’s birthday…” We all stopped eating and looked at her. Noel flew and landed in her lap. He looked at her funny. She began to cry… We all got up and hugged her tightly.

“It’s OK…,” we all said.

“Marie… get yourself together,” Noel looked up at her. She blinked.

“Huh…?” She mumbled. “What is it Noel…?” We all looked at Noel funny. He flew up.

“Marie… don’t you see…?” He hovered above us. “Despite being a Pokémon, don’t you recognise my voice? Have I been that oblivious to you? Really now…?” He landed in beside her. “Marie…”

“R-Rein…?” She gasped.

“Yes…,” he leant against her. “Yes… I am Rein… your brother.”

“What?!” We all blurted except Jasper.

“How is that possible…?” I blinked.

“Stanford… we are called reborns.”

And that was the longest silence of my life… Even when Looker came back – he was silent, too…

TBC...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I don’t own the reborns idea, srgeman (from fanfiction) does. Also sorry that this is short, I was in a hurry to get it done… CLIFFHANGERS!!!! :D. Oh yeah, I don't own Amy - Aspiring Vomit from fanfiction, [too], does.
Sign up to rate and review this story