Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Boyfriend Test

Chapter 6

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-27 - 1451 words

0Unrated
Sakura pulled from Sasuke running up to Naruto and hugging him tightly.Sasuke looked up as she hugged Naruto and sighed.
"Babe!What were you doing with teme?",Naruto asked after she kissed him.
"Oh...well,he suddenly thought it'd be nice throwing seaweed on my face.So we're wet after splashing and fighting.",Sakura lied smiling.
"Oh,well.How about we go get some drinks?",Naruto asked.
"Sure.",Sakura said grabbing his hand.Naruto pulled her along,and Sakura threw a glimpse at Sasuke who was staring at her.
"Teme,Hinata-chan,you coming?",Naruto asked.Hinata nodded smiling and Sasuke gave him a small nodded following after them.
They walked ino the little bar and saw Ino talking with some guy in a booth.
"Seens Ino is finally over the great Uchiha.",Naruto chuckled.
"Whatever.",Sasuke said shrugging.Sakura sat down on a stool and Naruto sat beside her,Hinata sitting on Naruto's right,and Sasuke sitting on Sakura's left.
"Well,aren't you going to tell her you're here?",Sakura whispered to Sasuke as Naruto and Hinata chatted.
"No.",Sasuke said.Sakura rolled her eyes and elbowed him making him jump a little.
"What the hell?",he whispered.
"Good boyfriend,remember.Be jealous.",she whispered.
"But I'm not.",he whispered back.
"You're supposed to be.She's talking and flirting with another guy.",Sakura whispered.
"Well,if she doesn't like me anymore,it's her problem.",Sasuke whispered.
"You stupid chicken!Go get her!",she whispered loudly.
"No!Damn cottoncandy!",he whispered back loudly.
"Go!"
"No!"
"Go!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"Yes!"
"No!",she yelled stopping immediately as he smirked.
"Glad you agree.",he said.She narrowed her eyes and then looked at Naruto smiling sweetly.
"Baby,I'm going to the house to change.I'll just prder something to drink there.Just getting a little tired.Bye,baby.",she said kissing him.He nodded and smiled.
"It's okay.I'll see you later then.",he said giving her a kiss back.
"Then I'll go too.I have to work on some of the lyrics anyway.",Sasuke said.Naruto nodded and went back to talking with Hinata.Sakura walked to the seat where she left her shorts,or where Sasuke left her shorts,sunglasses,and scrunchy.Sasuke grabbed her wrist and started to pull her to the house.She didn't complain though.She just let him too tired to fight back.

They entered the house and he locked it and made her sit down on the couch.She threw her stuff to the side sighing and layed on the couch.
"So,what do you want?",she asked.
"Nothing,just some kind of entertainment.",he said sitting dpwn.
"And what did you have in mind?",she asked.
"Ummm,well what do you?",he asked.
"Ummm,truth or dare?",she asked.
"Okay,fine.You first.",he said.
"First,lets get dressed and showered.He agreed and they took a hot shower getting dressed.He wore an unbuttoned white dress shirt with jeans,and she wore black sweatshorts with a grey t-shirt.They sat down on the couch and turned to eachother.
"Truth or dare?",she asked.
"Dare.",he said.
"I dare you...to jump up and down and rub your belly patting your head at the same time yelling that you're retarded.",she said smirking.He sighed and stood up to her surprise.She turned her head and sure enough,he was jumping while rubbing his belly and patting his head at the same time.
"I'm retarded!I'm retarded!I'm retarded!",he yelled numerous times making her laugh.She sat up sighing as he sat back down.
"Impressive.",she chuckled.He immitated her and sat up sighing.
"Truth or dare?",he asked.
"Dare.",she said.
"Alright,do what you would hate most.",he said.
"Well,I'm not sure what I hate.",she said.
"You hate me?",he asked.
"Hell yeah!",she yelled.
"Then kiss me.",he said.Her eyes widened and she jumped standing up.
"What the hell,chicken,did you just ask me to kiss you?",she asked.
"Not ask.Dared you.I want to see you kiss what you hate in this world.Now move it.",he said standing up and walking to her.She sighed and looked away as he stood in front of her.
"Fine.What kin of kiss?",she asked.
"Hmm...french.",he said smirking.
"If you're looking for fun,go find Ino.She's your girl.",Sakura said.
"No,I just want to ruin your life.",he said.She looked at him with narrowed eyes.He sighed as if waiting as his eyes travelled around the room.
She leaned in slowly,and he bent forward.They closed their eyes and in 2 seconds..their lips connected...

Sakura closed her eyes tightly,as did he,and they both stayed still for a moment as something had suddenly erupted in them.Sakura deepened the kiss making it more passionate,as Sasuke wrapped his arms around her waist.Sakura hooked her arms around his neck squeezing him to them,and they kissed hot breathing heavily.
Sakura ran her hand through his hair holding his face to her,and his hands slipped down her body.
"Thimmm..seemmms...wrommg...",Sakura said against his lips.
"Mmhmm.",he murmured and just continued to kiss her.
She backed them up moving into his room and he layed her on the bed pressing his body against hers.She threw back her head as his lips moved from her jaw,to her neck,and down her chest trailing to her stomach.
"I-I shouldn't.",she murmured softly.
"Mmm.",he murmured going back to her lips.She flipped them over,sitting on him and locking their hips together.Her hands grabbed onto his chest and she leaned forward kissing him again.His hand went from her back to her bottom,and then grabbing ahold of her soft thighs.
"What if they catch us?",she asked against his lips.
"Their' still time.",he murmured against hers.She moaned as he flipped them back over,but to the side.Her leg was thrown over his legs and he grasped her thigh as her hands travelled around his body.
Sakura flipped them back over laying her body against his,as his hands ran through her hair grasping her fac to his.One of his hands went down grasping her boob.She moaned and her hand went down his body to hos shorts grasping something.He suddenly let out a moan making her smirk,and she rubbed it making him grunt softly.
He sat up,making her sit on his lap with ehr legs seperated and wrapped aroung him,and he grabbed her body making his hands roam everywhere.
She went down to his jeans unzipping them and pulling down his shirt.His hands went up her shirt and pulled her shirt off.
"Well,I'm gonna get my bag.",they suddenly heard Ino's voice.Their eyes widened and they looked at the door that had footsteps coming towards it.
"Oh,shit.",they both murmured.They jumped off the bed and ran into the closet.Sasuke zipped his keans up,but it was still around his butt showing his boxers.His shirt was still unbuttoned and was slid down his body.Their bodies crushed together,and Ino came in looking around.
"Hmm,wierd.The bed's all messy.",she said.Their eyes widened,and they gasped in a quiet breath.
"Got it?",a male's voice from the living room called.
"What the..",Sasuke whispered.
"No.Oh,wait!Found it!Ok,we can go!",Ino said walking back out and closing the door after her.They had soon heard the front door close and lock and fell out the closet on the floor.
"Who was that guy?",Sakura asked.
"Have no idea.",Sasuke said taking in a breath.They stayed on the floor for a minute,before Sasuke stood up and fixed his shirt throwing bakc on right.Sakura stood up and looked up at him.
"Look,let's just forget this and never talk of it.",Sakura said.Sasuke looked at her and sighed suddenly smirking.
"I have a request.",he said.
"What is it?",she asked.
"Promise you'll do it before.",he said.
"Fine,I promise.",she said sighing and crossing his arms.He turned to her and sighed.
"I want you to date me.We both cheat on Naruto and Ino and have our own dates,and make-out,and have a relationship.",he said making her gasp.Her eyes widened and she froze.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!
What is to happen??
And why does Sasuke want this?!
Gentledudes and Dudettes,you will find this out on another chapter of...
The boyfriend test!
Dun dun dun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe,I just love doing that!
Sign up to rate and review this story