Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Romanian

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-28 - 1141 words

0Unrated
Four months later… (December 4, 2008)

A/N: Here’s what’s happened so far: Lucian becoming Champion leaked all over the media and the internet; Aaron and Liza got married, along with Winona and Volkner, Flint and Candice, Byron and Lorelei, Tate and Roxanne, Stan and Marie, Roark and Maylene, Fantina and Juan (and don’t worry, they all got married on the same day, because they are all best friends!) And guess who officant was? Lucian himself! Yep! And also, Crina, Lexi and Rex are in 7th grade and they all won their first badge. Only because Roark let them win and he loves children. He is best friends with Lucian after all. Oh yeah, Cyrus also lied about his age. In reality he is 29, not 45. (If you’ve read my other story, he’s not Winona’s father but her cousin! I still need to figure who her real father is.) Also, Aaron has gotten over his fear of birds thanks to Winona! YAY! Did I mention that Lucian’s Buizel evolved?! OH YAY!! :D Duh! I forgot Lucian’s egg that Cynthia gave to him last Christmas! Well, I think maybe I should make it a Skorupi, wouldn’t you agree? Let’s see what did I forget? Oh, happy birthday Lucian! He’s 28 now! ^_^


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 31

“Who’s the new Champion?”

“Why, it’s Lucian of course!”

“Ugh… I’m tired of those commercials!” I rolled my eyes. They would ALWAYS come on every time there was a commercial break. I wanted to pull my hair out! I flipped through the channels, there was nothing on! I just turned the TV off. I then walked to the indoor arena. “Isn’t there anything better to do?” I just remembered – it was almost Christmas again! I just decided to sit down and file my nails, they were so long. I was the one at the castle, though, except the Pokémon. The others were out doing something… probably planning for the Christmas Party. Aaron is with Tate on vacation to Mossdeep; Flint is with Candice on vacation to Sunyshore. I don’t see how they got out; it’s been snowing the past three days. So basically, the whole castle grounds are covered in a thick layer of snow. She is a woman anyways; and women always shop no matter what the weather is! I find that fact very funny. Us men love to sit around and do nothing or do home improvements. But I wasn’t like that! Pfft! I preferred chess or reading. I looked over at Josh, whom was sharpening the blades on his arms. They were glimmering in the dim lights in arena.

“Looks nice,” I smiled. “OW!” I accidentally filed too far.

“Thank you, are you alright?” He looked up at me.

“Yeah. You’re welcome.” I had to concentrate on filing, if I get distracted, well – I accidentally file too far. I then looked over at Garchomp, she was sleeping. Barry was sleeping next to her. From what I’ve heard, they’re in love with each other. He calls her Gabby. Apparently Paulie was too much for him or something. I never really knew why. “There, done.” I said about 10 minutes later. My stomach growled. “Oh… I need something to eat… but what?” But still… sex is more fun. “Oh well.” I got up and walked back the kitchen.

“Let’s see…,” I looked through the mass of food that was in the cabinets. “Ramen… cereal…,” I mumbled. I dug in the freezer… nothing looked appetizing. I couldn’t call to get a pizza… it would be useless in this odd weather! “Hey! A frozen pizza!” I felt relieved. “Good.” It was soon done; I ate slowly… thinking about what I should do next. “Damn those commercials,” it was stuck in my head. They were well made, but getting really annoying. I got attention I never even wanted to have. I sighed softly. “Oh well…”

I dug around in the fridge for some eggnog. It was made by Cynthia! I just love her eggnog… she puts the right amount of nutmeg, cinnamon, gin, milk, sugar, and eggs. I sipped it slowly… “Oooh…” I walked back to the arena – to the Pokemon playing some sort of game. I wasn’t sure what. Barry seemed to be spitting out water; while Cynthia’s Gastrodon, Weston, was freezing the water with his Ice Beam. It had hit me – they were making icicles! But of course, they were melting. They all stopped and looked at me.

“Hello,” I smiled.

“Hi!” They all said to me.

I mumbled a Christmas carol in Romanian. They seemed to be in tune with it. They soon sang along with me, despite not knowing any Romanian! “Wow! You guys are good! Maybe I should teach you guys our national anthem then?” I cleared my throat.

“Deşteaptă-te, române, din somnul cel de moarte,
În care te-adânciră barbarii de tirani
Acum ori niciodată croieşte-ţi altă soartă,
La care să se-nchine şi cruzii tăi duşmani.”

(A/N: "Romanian national anthem here!":http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FtALatAkSM [1st, 4th and then 2nd verses are sung in that order]).

I only sung the first verse; they caught onto it quite quickly! It amazed me! “Wow! You guys are so cool!” I smiled. “We got our own little group of Romanian Pokemon!” I was half-drunk by then. “Hic!” I belched.

“I thought I would find you out here,” Cynthia called. I whipped around.

“Hello!”

“Father!” Rex and Lexi said in unison.

“Hello Lucian,” Crina smiled. I still had the mug of eggnog in my hands.

“Oh, you’ve been drinking eggnog?” Bertha asked.

“Yep!” I smiled.

“I’m so glad you like it,” Cynthia massaged my shoulders.

“Oooh…,” I pretended to get turned on. I didn’t know I got turned on when I was drunk. “Hic!”

“I might as well get some of that eggnog too. I’ll meet you back here.” Cynthia turned around and walked off.

I turned around to Crina, whom was taking care of her Houndour, Halcyon. Cutest thing I’d ever seen. Rex was doing the same with his newly evolved Paulie and so was Lexi with her newly evolved Infernape aka Inferno. They were in love, I could tell.

Bertha, too, was attending her “flock”, as I call it. This is rare – I barely see her Pokémon – could be because she’s had them for more than 30 years. Her Gliscor, Gill, was her first Pokemon – Hippowdon, Henry, was her second Pokemon – Whiscash, Wendy was her third – Golemn, Grinder was her fourth – Rhyperior, Renny was her fifth and Garchomp, Garry was her sixth (Cynthia gave her an egg for her birthday). I smiled and sat down… accidentally falling asleep, as usual.
Sign up to rate and review this story