Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Cresselia VS Darkrai!

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

w00t LEMON LEMON LEMON

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-28 - 1190 words

0Unrated
A/N: There is something I forgot to mention! I do NOT own Lucian (I wish I did!!! Uh-oh, men in the black coats are coming!!!) I do own Crina, Sapphire, Rex and Lexi. I do NOT own anyone else...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 33

Midnight. I looked at the clock. “We need a plan. We can’t sleep... even if we did, we would have nightmares...,” I sighed. I was really sleepy. My eyelids were dropping, yet it seemed if I slept for even one second Darkrai appeared. My stomach growled, it tends to happen when I stay up too late.

“We need the Lunar Wing...,” Riley mumbled.

“Lunar Wing... I’ve heard of that before,” Rex whispered.

“Why are we whispering?” I shrugged.

“I don’t know,” Aaron spoke higher than the others.

“We don’t have to,” I spoke up. My stomach was killing me by then...

“It’s too cold to go anywhere. It’s negative 20 degrees right now...,” Cynthia sighed.

“Yeah, that IS too cold,” Sapphire groaned.

“I agree,” I crossed my arms.

“Guys... we got a bit distracted, what exactly is the Lunar Wing?” Lexi asked.

“Good question,” Crina nodded.

“It is a feather that comes from Cresselia herself. It is supposed to get rid of bad dreams,” Riley replied. “We will have to go to Fullmoon Island, it’s very close to Iron Island; that’s where I pretty much live.”

“Well... maybe we should leave... get away from this place for now. I am so glad Bertha isn’t here.” I sighed softly.

“I suppose we could leave,” Cynthia yawned.

“I am so sleepy...,” I almost nodded off.

“Lucian! Don’t fall asleep!” Cynthia begged.

“Hmm? I’m trying not too... come on, let’s go before my brain fries,” I lurched upwards sleepily and rubbed my eyes.

I wrote a note to Bertha not to spend the night there; Flint probably won’t be back anytime soon. We all left the building quietly, with our Pokémon of course. They too, were having nightmares. We all sighed and walked to the “midnight cruise” as it is called. It goes from the Pokémon League to Canalave City. The captain and I know each other very well, so we did not need any tickets to get on. I finally got some sleep while riding. But I do occasionally get seasick. And it takes several hours to get there. About 6 to be exact (or more), it picks up other people, too.

Urp. “Oh great...”

“You alright?” Cynthia looked at me; furrowing her brow and putting down her book. “Here, catch,” she tossed me some seasickness pills.

“Ah! Thank you!” I swallowed a couple without drinking any water.

She took a quick glance out the window and at the rising sun. “How did you sleep, judging you barely got any?”

“I slept great! I know, I didn’t sleep much,” I really don’t need much sleep to keep me happy. I looked at a clock. Eight AM. I got seven hours of sleep. “Whoa!” The boat jolted; I fell out of the chair and landed flat on my face. Cynthia landed on top of me.

“You all right?” She winked.

“Is the cabin door locked?” I winked back. We both crawled in bed.

“Yes...,” she looked as if she wanted to make love.

“Wow... I’ve never made love on a boat before.”

“Neither have I...,” she crawled on top of me and we made nice love... on a boat. Maybe we could make this into a song...? I shuddered happily. It was peaceful sex, even though we were on a boat and bed creaked... hopefully no one heard us (I bet Elephant Ears did).

“Best... sex... ever...,” I sounded like a robot.

“I agree!” She grimaced.

Just looking at her turned me on. “All the good love, when we’re all alone.... Keep it up, girl, yeah you turn me on...”

“Aww!!! B.J. Thomas?? I love that song...” She put her sweater back on.

“So do I. Every time I look at you, you turn me on,” I put my boxers and jeans back on. I turned around real fast and then turned back around. DAMN!!! She is so fast!!! I don’t get how she does that!!! “How do you get your clothes on so damn fast?” I said sarcastically.

“I have no idea, I have my ways.”

“Want some breakfast?” I asked.

“Yeah! Sure! That would be nice.” I unlocked the door and we walked to the galley. It smelt of pancakes with syrup... I spotted Aaron sitting at a table; he wave and grinned.

“Hey!” I sat down next to him.

“Hello,” Cynthia did the same. “Gonna get some doughnuts,” she smiled.

“Hi,” he smiled. She walked off. “You reek of sex,” Aaron giggled.

“Oh? So I do,” I giggled back.

“You have FUNNNN?” He giggled even more.

“Yessss,” I rolled my eyes. “See? I told you sex was fun!”

“I know, you were right!” He punched me playfully and giggled some more.

“Does Liza like it, too?” I was cut short by my children.

“Father!” The kids said.

“Tell me later,” I mumbled. “Hey!” I got up and they all hugged me. Riley and Sapphire soon joined us. We chatted for awhile while the kids looked out over the ocean. We were the only ones on board for some odd reason.

“Hey Father,” Rex said looking at the distance.

“Yes?” I turned around.

“Those are Sharpedo, are they not?”

I strained to be able to see that far. “Yes. They are.” I then felt something soft land on my hands. “Oh, snow!” I smiled.

“Wow! In the middle of the ocean like this?” He then noticed. “Oh! Canalave City is right there.” The ship soon docked and we got off. Riley led us to his yacht.

“So... how long does it take to get Fullmoon Island?” I asked.

“Only about 15 minutes,” he replied. We were silent the whole time; not saying a word or a peep. It was snowing the whole time. “Well, here we are,” Riley broke the silence. We all got off and he tied the yacht to a tree.

I noticed something sticking out of the snow. “Hey... what could that be?” I pointed. It was greenish-yellow. It looked like a feather!

“Nice eyes Lucian, that is a Lunar Wing!” Riley smiled.

“Wow!” I picked it up. “So pretty. And thank you.”

“No problem.”

“What are you doing here?” We all heard a voice. It was... HER! Cresselia! Right in front of us!

“Umm... hi. We came here because we thought the Lunar Wing could help us get rid of Darkrai...,” I hesitated.

“I will take care of him. Where do you live? I can teleport you back to there.”

“We live at the Pokémon League,” I replied.

“All right.” I blinked and we all appeared in from of our castle. Darkrai appeared out of no where. Cresselia stared at him. She glowed a beautiful shimmer of light; he was scared of the light and he disappeared. ...It all happened so fast; I almost forgot what happened.
Sign up to rate and review this story