Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Stayin' Alive

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

:O......

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] [V] [R] - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-28 - 1137 words

0Unrated
A/N: This chapter is not for CHILDREN or sensitive people. It is pretty intense. Is that what you guys have been wanting? I hope...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 39

“How do I know you are not lying?” I mumbled to Charon.

“I, myself, wanted to quit. But I dared not to. I knew Cyrus would track me down and kill me possibly.”

“Hmm...”

“Is there something else you want to say?”

I looked at him. His greyish-purple hair was shining in the light. His eyes seemed to be full of life. He was about Bertha’s age. I thought about maybe... them getting together?

“Eh, I dunno what to say,” I replied somemnly.

“Oh OK. You rest, alright, I will be busy for the time being,” he left.

“Hellooo,” that Purugly again!

“What do you want?”

“Take your clothes off,” she grinned.

“Wait, what?!” I did not realise what she had said.

“Take them off,” she grinned sadistically.

“No!” I growled.

“I have no choice,” she retracted her foot long claws. I gulped. I knew exactly what she was going to do. She literally scraped my clothes off until they were little, teeny, tiny shreds of nothing.

“Now... you are bare.” She got ontop of me. She looked at my groin. “Owchie, what happened right there?”

I rolled my eyes. “I have a wife dammit.” My groin did hurt really badly. “Also, I got kicked in the groin, really hard a few days ago by Fomalhaut.”

“Damn that Fomalhaut,” she groaned. “He did not like me doing what I am doing to you now.”

“Well, why does that not surprise me?!”

“Well, Saturn seemed to like it. It reminded him of Mars.”

“I don’t want an orgy with a Pokémon! That’s nasty! I have a wife for God’s sake! And that’s the best kind of sex ever!” I pleaded. Maybe this damn Pokemon would give me a break?

“Shut up,” she swiped her claws against my bare leg, it was almost too close to my groin. I grimaced from the pain as the blood leaked from my leg. I punched the fat feline on the side of her face, breaking her zygomatic arch.

“MEOOOOWWWW!!!” She screeched from the pain, her eye was twitching.

NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT!!!”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Cyrus is watching him again.

“Damn! That Lucian!” Cyrus growled.

“That was my prized Purugly!” Jupiter slammed her hand into a desk.

Charon stared in disbelief. “Well done,” he whispered in audibly.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I watched the blood still streaming from my arm. That Purugly was twitching in pain. I didn’t kill her though. She fainted from shock.

“Now to get out here,” I found some more clothes and put them on. Despite myself bleeding, I was fully conscious. But why? I couldn’t comprehend it. I saw the camera in the corner and grinned evilly. “Come and get me Cunt.” I jeeered and flipped him off. I ran towards a door that I saw; despite my groin and leg bleeding. But the bleeding was starting to clot over. I was hoping it wouldn’t break open as I was running. I then had an idea... I thought about that Rotom. I should get a cure! I needed a way to sneak back in without being caught by their cameras. I felt something in my pocket and pulled it out. “Pokemon transformation.” It was the drug that Cyrus used on my a couple of times. I attempted to jab it into to me to see what I would turn into. I hid behind a tree and took the Galactic clothes off and jabbed myself with a needle. I woke up a couple hours later. I grabbed the poke ball with my mouth (that contains Rotom, of course). I was some sort of Pokemon with no hands. What was I? Buizel again? No. Probably not. “Lux!” Was all I managed to say. Oh, so I was a Luxray? How am I supposed to sneak into a building that way? Luxrays are cumbersome-looking to me. I swallowed the poke ball so I could regurgitate it later. I looked at my leg... there was still a scab there. “I should be careful.” I started to run... wow, Luxrays are faster than I thought! I wondered how high they could jump. I jumped on top of the roof. Wow... it must have been a 15 foot jump! I growled and grinned in pleasure. I thought maybe I should catch a Luxray for myself! I found a shaft that led into the building. But how to fit into it? I squeezed into the shaft, wow. They can fit in the smallest places. “Hmm,” I mumbled in continentment. As I walked, I couldn’t here my feet pattering. I looked at my paw, the pads were really soft. - To muffle sounds. I continued to walk. I used my eyes to “see” through the metal. It then reminded me of something I read awhile ago. Something about Luxrays being the “Ultimate Predator.” I agree with that there. I then spotted the room with the medicine! I used a Thunder Fang to buckle the metal. I never felt so powerful before! I jumped down without a sound. I regurgitated the poke ball. I quickly looked around for the medicine and found it. I carefully grabbed it with my teeth. I jumped down; making sure it would not break. I placed it on the ground and jumped back up to grab a needle. I did the same again. I jabbed the needle into the jar, and I used my teeth and tongue to pull the plunger. I then jabbed it into myself. As usual, I vomited. Stupid side effects. I looked around to see if there were any extra clothes. There was! I put them on.

“Go Rotom!” I let her out.

“Oh! It is you! Thank God!”

“Look what I got,” I picked up the jar from the ground.

“What is it?”

“A cure.”

“For?”

“Turning you into a human again. It has a side effect though...”

“I do not care! Please give me some!” I nodded and grabbed a needle and did the same thing again. I then carefully jabbed it into her. She winced but seemed to be satisfied. She spit up a little. I took a long good look at her - not to be rude - I recognised her! “Aunt Y-Ylv-a-a?!” I stuttered and fainted. I did not wake up at all. I was out cold. Obviously, Cyrus got ahold of us while I was sleeping.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I know, more CLIFFHANGERS!!! :O Don't hurt me please! OH, I hope you like it! :D That Purugly, is a jerk! Poor Lucian... I am torturing him! XD Oh well. I need at least 100 reviews! Creative critism is allowed, but PLEASE don't be rude! :(
Sign up to rate and review this story