Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Goddess of Desire

Chapter 2

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-28 - Updated: 2009-09-28 - 1285 words

-1TrainWreck
Sasuke sighed opening his eyes softly.He yawned and looked over to see a pink-haired girl spread across his chest sleeping lightly.He ran his hand through his hair and put his hand behind his head looking at the ceiling.
She yawned making him look down at her,and she looked up opening her eyes.
"Satisfied?",he asked.
"What do you mean?",she asked pushing herself up and covering her body with the blanket.
"You got what you wanted.To sleep with me.So,get dressed,and leave.You can take some boxers and a shirt if you got nothing.",Sasuke said.Sakura sighed and turned to him crossing her legs and arms.
"Fine,you want proof?",she asked seriously.
"Yes.",he said sitting up,and bringing no space between their faces.Sakura nodded sighing and looked away.
"Alright then.",she said.
"Alright,then.",he said looking away.She closed her eyes and clappe dher hands together.He looked at her and scoffed,looking away again.
"Ni Zhao Wa Na Hei Na Thrie Okya Nunda Nhao..",she started to murmur.He looked back at ehr slowly turning his head confused.Once his eyes caught her,his eyes widened and he froze.
There was a tattoo on her head lighting up,and underneath the blanket,you can see bright lights.She opened her eyes and they were lighted up as well.
What the..",he trailed off.
"Now do you believe me?",she asked.
"..I don't know...",he whispered softly.She stopped glowing and let out a deep breath before taking in a huge one.
"What else should I do then?",she asked.
"Just...just show me some powers or something.",he said standing up from the bed and walking to the bathroom coming out with a towel wrapped around his waist.
"I did last night.",she said giggling.He sighed looking away and crossed his arms.
"Yeah,I admit you great last night.But this is really stupid,that's the only think you're good for?",he asked.
"No,I have mastered all languages around the world.I am basically very smart.I am an awesome athlete.A great singer and dancer,and I could sing and dance of languages and ways of all around the world.I can practically do anything.",she said standing up with the blanket wrapped around her body.
"Can you jump off a building and survive?",he asked.
"Yes,I'll show it to you.",she said smiling proudly.
"You're crazy.Fine,if you survive a fall like that,I'll believe it.",he said.
"I will.I'll do it while you're in class.",she said.
"Then I can't see you.",he said.
"Fine,after class.I'll be on the roof and I will jump and everything.",she said.
"Fine,I'll belive you with all this goddess crap when I see you stand up from the floor alive.",he said.
"Ok,then.",she said smiling.He rolled his eyes and walked back into the bathroom.
"Umm,I need clothes!",she called to him.
"Tell Naruto to find the girls and to bring clothes for you.",Sasuke said.Sakura nodded and ran out the room quickly.Sasuke came back out to see her nowhere in his room.
"Where'd she..",he trailed off when he heard her babbling outside.He sighed and walked out the door to see him talking to all the guyus just staring at her and the naked body under the blanket.
"So,can you tell Ino that I need some clothes,and if she could bring pairs of clothes for me?",Sakura asked smiling.
"Wow.",Shikamaru said with wide eyes.
"I triple that.",Neji said.
"I say it a million times.",Naruto said.Sasuke sighed and walked to Sakura grabbing her wrist and pulling her back.
"Guys,stop drooling and go get the girls.Get them to bring some clothes and stuff for her.I'm going to the mall to get her some clothes.",Sasuke said as they stood up.
"Fine,but I can't get why she doesn't have clothes.Is she some prostitute you found on the streets?",Neji asked.
"No,Hyuuga.",Sasuke saiod pulling Sakura back in the room.

Ino and the girls came in soon and bought clothes for Sakura.They all waited in the room bored to death for Sakura.
"You sure she knows what goes with what.I just bought lots of clothes here,and she doesn't look like she has any fashion.",Ino said.
"True.",Tenten said.
"And?",Sasuke asked standing up.He wore ripped jeans with a long-sleeves brown and white striped v-neck shirt and brown converse.
The door opened and everybody stood up looking at the girl who has came out of the room.Everyboy's eyes widened and they stared shocked.
Sakura wore a green skirt with purple knee-length tights and a pink long-sleeved shirt with a blue tank top over it and some yellow flats with her hair down and a bright smile.
"What in the world?",Ino asked.
"What/",Sakura asked as her smile went away.
"She looks like a crayon box.",Tenten said.
"Really?I never actually learned about all the fashion of teenagers.Sorry.",Sakura said.
"Who cares.Nobody will be seeing you anyways.We're going to class.Stay here,and don't leave the room for anything.",Sasuke said grabbing his binder,while everybody grabbed their bags and all left.Sakura sighed and just shruggeed starting to play video games.

Sasuke and Naruto with he whole school were going to the cafeteria that was on the last floor when everybody suddenly started to scream.Sasuke and Naruto witht he guys and girls topepd and moved past everybody to see what was happening.Sure enough,Sakura was standing on the rail looking down.
"Holy shit!",Naruto yeleld.Sasuke stared wide-eyed and Sakura looed back with a smile.
"See?I'll prove it to you.",she said giving a peave sign and she looked back forward.Sasuke dropped his binder and ran towards her as she close dher eyes taking a deep breath.
But as she moved forward,he grabbed her around the waist turning her around and making her fall as they both landed on the gound with Sakura on him.
"Sasuke?",she asked.He sighed breathing heavily and shook his head.
"No.I believe you.",he murmured.She smiled and hugged him tightly making all the girls gasp,and the guys stare.Neji.Naruto,Ino,Tenten,Shikamaru,and Hinata sighed in relief smiling.
Sakura and Sasuke stood up and Sakura continued to hug Sasuke as they moved towards the large group of students.
"What is going on here?",somebody asked.Everybody made a path and there was a red-headed girl walking towards them.
"Oh great.",Ino muttered.
"Sasuke-kun,who is this girl?!",Karin,very popular girl,yelled.
"My girlfriend.",Sasuke answered making Karin gasp.
"There's no way!",everybody in the large group of students said.
"Oh,shut up!",Tenten said making them quiet down.
"Uchiha,let's just go to the mall now.Explain to us there.",Neji said.
"Fine,let's go,Sakura.",Sasuke said.Sakura nodded happily and cpntinued to clutch onto him as him and the guys walked off.Naruto handed Sasuke his binder,and Sasuke sighed grabbing it as Sakura just held Sasuke 'till they got to the mall.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Good?Bad?Yes?No?Vanilla?Chocolate?Hot?Cold?Sleep?Awake?Sexy?Ugly?Cool?Nerd?Dude?Dudette.Radical??Not Radical??

All of this is what you should answer or I am giving you a bad grade for this class.
No,JK!
Anyway,if you hate, then I am just fine with it.
If you love it,you are super awesome!And I love you!
Alright.Good night,Gentledudes and Dudettes??!!
Sign up to rate and review this story