Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Trapped in the bathroom!

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

XDD

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-28 - Updated: 2009-09-29 - 1220 words

0Unrated
A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Lucian: Merry Christmas!

Cynthia: Happy Holidays!

Rex/Lexi: Happy New Year!

Aaron: Have a nice year!

Bertha: I hope your holidays are pleasent!

Crina: I also hope your Christmas day is pleasent!

EVERYONE (even ones I did not mention): MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 50

“Hmm… wow… that felt great…,” I mumbled.

“Wow… that was awesome,” her eyes looked as if they were glittering. I nodded and growled in contentment. “Well, would you like something to eat? I mean, Gabites are carnivores after all.”

“Yeah sure, that’d be great! Please!” I smiled. I sniffed the air. “Oh, you’re about to go into heat!” Wow… my nose is extremely sensitive.

“I’ll take that as a yes, c’mon!” She grabbed my arm and she put me on her back.

“Woo!! Piggy back ride!” I said happily. I’ve never gotten one before from her; I’m always bigger and plumper than her.

“I take it you like it?” She smiled and walked into the kitchen. She set me down in a chair. I looked up at her with my puppy-dog eyes. “Aww… please stop it, that’s so cute!” She smiled and rubbed my head. She dug through the fridge and pulled out some chicken. “Would you like some chicken?” She looked at me. I nodded at the question. “That must be a yes.” We waited until it cooked; she put it on a plate – and to my best – tried to eat with a fork. It didn’t really work though. My claws weren’t made to eat from a fork. “I see that you’re struggling, go ahead and eat with your mouth,” she smiled.

“Oh, really? Thank you!” I started to eat with my mouth, but I was careful not to make in weird sounds that humans would despise.

“I take that as a ‘thank you’, so you’re welcome.” I ate with pleasure; I stared at Cynthia though she does not mind. She smiled at me; she, too, stared at me. Our eyes locked. It reminded me of when we first met.

I heard my stomach made a weird noise. “Oh... great...,” I just remembered: I’ve been constipated lately.

“You alright?” She looked at me with her concerned face. I pointed to my stomach. “Oh dear,” she had remembered what I had said the day before I turned into a Gabite. “Would you like some milk of magnesia?” She asked and I nodded. “Alright sweetie, anything for you,” she rubbed my head. I smiled and looked up at her. She walked over to a cabinet and got a bottle of milk of magnesia; she then poured it into a cup with a straw. She also gave me a cup of water (helps with absorption).

“Thank you!” I nodded in contemplation.

“Again, I take that as a ‘thank you’, so you’re welcome.”

I sipped through the straw... the milk of magnesia felt good going down my gullet and into my stomach. I must admit, I felt better! I then sucked the water through the straw. I then felt weird... milk of magnesia must have a different effect on Pokemon! “Argh...,” I groaned, though it sounded more like a growl.

“You alright?” She looked at me with her concerned face again. I wondered if I could turn a doorknob...? Oh, did I mention that milk of magnesia is a laxative? That is why I feel so weird all of the sudden. I have never tried a laxative on a Pokémon before. I have read something...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FLASHBACK ALERT... (4 years ago)

“Hey Cynthia, take a look at this,” I handed her a magazine.

She began to read it out loud: “The Effects of Laxatives on Pokemon,” that was the title. “Sure, laxatives are for humans. But can or could they be used on Pokemon? Answer is yes or no; because it really depends on the species. Mammalian Pokemon can stand it better because of their physiology is like that a human’s. On the other hand, Picine and Avian Pokemon can have negative consequences because their physiology is different than that of a human’s. The effect on Reptilian and Amphibians is intermedient, it really depends on the size of the Pokemon. The effect on Machine and Plant-like is unknown at this time.”

“Interesting, eh?” I asked.

“Yeah! It was... it was different, too,” she smiled.

END.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Ugh...,” I groaned.

“What do you want?” She shrugged. I pointed to the hallway. “Oh! Go ahead.” I nodded and walked off. “If you need any help, just ask!” She hollared. I stopped right in my spot. I had forgotten that I was a Gabite and not human. I continued to walk and pushed the bathroom door. I forgot I was still in Veilsone City. So there was no point on turning the doorknob. I hope I can flush the toilet...

“A Gabite?!” Beowulf appeared.

“Yeah, I am Gabite, but I AM Lucian! And I drank a laxative, so excuse me!” I pushed one of the stall doors and to my best, I tried to lock it... it worked.

“Laxative? Que?” He cocked his head.

“It increases bowel movements,” I rolled my eyes.

“Oh yeah... I remember that! I haven’t been human in awhile now. I forget things like that.”

“Glad you remember now,” I flushed the toilet and came out.

“So, how come you are a Gabite?” He looked into my eyes.

“Eh... I drank a couple of beers and had a strange dream, and bam! I became a Gabite somehow. There is a problem... I have trouble making love...”

“Aww... I am so sorry...,” he scowled. “I need to find a mate. Any suggestions?”

“Take it slowly, do NOT lunge at her. If you do anything too quickly, she will run away or break up with you. Look at me, it took me 8 months in order to get engaged to Cynthia.”

“Wow! Thank you Lucian! I will do that! Bye! I will cya later!” He disappeared.

“Bye!” I looked the door... PULL. How the hell am I supposed to do that? I looked at my arms... thin and spindly. “ARGGHHH CYTHIA HELP!!!”

She obviously heard me and pushed the door. “You alright?” I nodded and pointed at the door with my puppy-dog eyes. I made a pulling motion. “Oh dear, you can’t pull the door. Let me help,” she opened the door for me.

“Thank you,” I said softly and walked out. She winked a “you’re welcome” and followed me.

“You alright?” She asked, picking me up and putting me in her arms. I nodded and smiled. I licked her in place of a kiss. She kissed me deeply on the muzzle. I got turned on the best I could. “Would you like some beer?” She asked and I nodded. “Heh! I knew you would, silly boy,” she rubbed the top of my head (if I had hair, she would be ruffling up my hair). She walked to the kitchen and set me down in the same chair; she then went to the fridge and grabbed us some beers. She found a straw for me. She drank and I sipped, but we both fainted. But something peculiar happened when I woke up...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Lucian is so cute. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story