Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > SnazzyShipping

We are both good at poetry!

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Some sister-brother interactions... XP

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-09-29 - Updated: 2009-09-29 - 1513 words

0Unrated
Chapter 14: Cynthia’s and Lucian’s POV III

Cynthia’s

Not this again...,” I thought. I had overheard what he had said.

“I dreamt that I had sex... with someone... don’t know who though,” he whispered into Aaron’s ear.

“Really?” Aaron whispered back and blinked. Lucian nodded.

“I don’t feel good... be right back...,” he got up and ran off. Aaron cocked his head.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucian’s

“Oh God... it hurts to urinate...,” I blinked. “Shit... blood in my urine..., kidney infection...,” I got out and walked back to the kitchen. “Umm... guys. I’m going to have to go to the doctor seems I have a kidney infection...,” I was slightly embarrassed.

“Oh dear,” Bertha said. “You okay?”

“Yeah... it just really hurts...,” I replied. My eyes widened because it started to hurt even more than before. “Oh God... someone help...,” my eyes began to water.

Just then that man came in. “Oh great... are you alright?” He said almost unemotionally. I shook my head “no”. “Well, I’m a doctor, so I could possibly help,” he said. I nodded and smiled crookedly. “Follow me,” he started to walk off; I followed. He led me to the outer left wing of the building. “Lie here,” he commanded. I lied down on a bed that looks remarkably like a bed found in a doctor’s office.

“Still hurts...,” I groaned.

“Yes. Now calm down,” he tried to say softly. “Where do you feel pain?”

“My abdomen...”

“Near your groin or stomach?”

“Stomach,” I wheezed from the pain.

“If you could rate the pain from 1 to 10; 10 being the worst - what number would it be?”

“Seven or eight...”

“Hmm... what are some symptoms you are or have been feeling?”

“Umm... pain while urinating, frequent urination..., blood in urine...”

“I think I know what you might have,” he replied. My eyes widened from what he said and also from the pain. “You have a simple enlarged prostate and kidney infection,” he wrote something on two different papers. “Here you go,” he handed me prescriptions.

“Thank you!” I said softly.

“No problem. If there’s anything else you’d like to ask or anything goes wrong; please come and tell me.”

I got up and nodded and walked off to the kitchen again. I read the prescription. “Dirk Vogel...,” I thought. (A/N: This is Cyrus’s brother - they look so similiar that people get the two confused - but Dirk is three years older.)

“Hello!” Flint said. “You OK? Aaron told me what happened.”

I nodded. “I feel much better now, I guess... I got prescriptions for medicine though.”

Bertha smiled. “Glad you’re okay.”

“Samehere!” Aaron grinned.

“Me, too,” Cynthia smiled. Flint only nodded and smiled.

“Guess I’ll go to the doctor then,” I nodded.

“OK! Bye!” I heard them all say.

“Bye!” I waved and left the building.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cynthia’s

Poor guy. I really felt bad for him. I sighed and looked at Flint. I wondered why I call him “Big Bro” when I’m older than him? He is taller than me - he’s tall enough to flick my poor nose, and also he’s tall enough to rub my head. I’m terribly short - I can only touch his chin. I got up and sat down next to my brother. “I love you Big Bro...,” I mumbled and leaned against him. He smiled and stroked my hair. I was hoping he would apologise to me.

“I love you too,” he mumbled back while still stroking my hair. “Sorry for hitting you hard. I think he really does love you,” he whispered. Thank you!

“I’ve been noticing... I have an idea! If he really does love me,” I whispered.

“What’s the idea-” Before he could say anything else I kissed him smack-dab on the lips and his eyes widened. At first he was surprised and then started to relax. I must admit, my brother is an excellent kisser! I wondered if he was getting turned on by this? “-What an interesting idea-”

“Yes. But don’t tell anyone,” I grinned. “Let him find out himself.”

“-Right-”

I kissed him again. “Shh...” I had my ear up to his chest and heard his stomach sounded really loud...

“Umm... I’m hungry...,” he sighed.

“Were you hungry this whole time?” I stuck my tongue out. He nodded. “Oh sorry!” I stopped leaning against him.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucian’s

Finally came back after waiting in a long line at the pharmacy. I walked back to the kitchen where Flint and Cynthia were sitting. “Gather ye rosebuds while ye may,
Old Time is still a-flying:
And this same flower that smiles to-day
To-morrow will be dying.”

“The glorious lamp of heaven, the sun,
The higher he’s a-getting,
The sooner will his race be run,
And nearer he's to setting...,” Cynthia smiled. She knew this poem?

“That age is best which is the first,
When youth and blood are warmer;
But being spent, the worse, and worst
Times still succeed the former...,” I smiled again.

“Then be not coy, but use your time,
And while ye may, go marry:
For having lost but once your prime,
You may for ever tarry,” she finished.

“Wow... you’re good!” I grinned. “Do you know the Preamble to the American Constitution?” It was random, but I wondered if she knew it.

“We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America,” she looked confident. Flint started to clap.

“Wow!” He grinned.

I clapped, too. “That was amazing!”

“Thank you!” She smiled. She walked over to Flint and kissed him. I was steaming, so I decided just to leave.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cynthia’s

“That was proof he loves you,” Flint said to me.

“I should go apologise...,” I sighed.

“I suggest you do,” he recommended. I nodded.

“Thanks,” I smiled. He nodded and I walked off. I knocked on his door and he appeared to be singing “Sister Golden Hair.”

“I tried to make it Sunday but I got so damned depressed-”

“Lucian! Open up!” I knocked again.

“What do you want?” He grumbled, he was also moaning...

“I guess I’ll sit this one out; you appear to be jacking off...,” I paused. “Look, I’m sorry. I-I... did that on purpose to see if you really do love me.”

He stopped completely and was quiet for about five minutes. He then opened the door and had no jeans on. “You what?” He looked at me and I looked at his boxers (they were black with no patterns). “Come on in, I guess,” he hesitated. He sighed and I went in and he sat down on the bed. “So you did that on purpose?”

I gulped. “Yes.”

“No need to be scared, I was just wondering. You can leave if you want to.”

“OK then... bye...,” I slowly walked out. “So he does love me?” I thought and sighed. I walked back to the kitchen. Bertha was doing another crossword... where has she been the whole time?

She looked up at me, “you alright?”

“I guess...,” I sighed. Flint looked at me. He was cooking his famous fried fish... smelt good. She frowned. Aaron walked in, hyper as ever... was he jacking off as well...?

“Whatsmellssogood?!” He said quickly.

“My nose brought me here...,” Lucian said while coming in and sniffing heavily. “Fish is my second favourite food.”

“OhmyGoditsmellsgreat!” Aaron said; he was nearly bouncing off the walls! My God! What’s wrong with him?!0

“Aaron, calm down, my God!” I wanted to yell!!

“No Cynthia, you’re the one that should calm down,” Lucian said calmly. I blinked. He went up to Aaron and clutched his shoulders and he immediately calmed down. “See?” Lucian said. “When I grab his shoulders, all of my calm energy goes into him. Seems that he suffers from ADHD,” he let go of him.

“Thanks Lucian, I needed that,” Aaron said in a normal manner and calmly. I blinked and calmed down.

“No problem,” he replied. “I have to go back to college soon; after I eat this lunch. I have a big test coming up.”

“Good luck then,” Bertha said. I nodded and Aaron and Flint agreed.

“Thank you,” he grinned proudly. We welcomed him and sat down to eat.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: References:

To the Virgins, to Make Much of Time - Robert Herrick (1648).

Preamble to the American Constitution - James Madison, et al. (1787).

Both are in public domain, because the copyright status has expired (it has to be at least 70-100+ years).

And I wonder what happened to Bertha and Aaron (in the middle of the story)...? XD I think they disappeared... no really, I really actually was not thinking anything about them. XD Oh yeah, I never knew how long this would be!! XD
Sign up to rate and review this story