Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Boyfriend Test

Chapter 7

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-30 - Updated: 2009-09-30 - 1776 words

0Unrated
Sakura stared at him as he walked past her sitting on the bed.
"Are you crazy?",she asked walking up to him.
"Well,we both seem to satisfy eachother's needs.So,just do it.You already promised anyways.",he said casually leaning back.
"Well,fine.I'll do it because of the promise.But there's no way I'll be cheating.",Sakura said.
"You're so dumb.You said you'd do it,but then you said you wouldn;t.Which is your answer?",he asked smirking.
"Yes!",she yelled.
"Glad.",he said.She crossed her arms nodding suddenly realizing what she said and froze.
"No!No!I mean no!",she yelled.He chuckled and grabbed her around the waist making her fall on him and he layed back holding her to him,just pushing and crushing their bodies together.
"Sorry,no second ansers.I'm glad you're aboard.",he said.She narrowed her eyes and he just bought their lips together kissing her again.

It was late and everybody had ate already.They were right now on the couch watching some movie,but everybody was getting tired,except for Sasuke and Sakura.
"Gosh,I'm going to bed already.",Ino said through a yawn heading to the room.
"I second that.",Hinata said standing up from the floor and walking to her room.
"Babe,you coming?",Naruto asked.Sakura shook ehr head and msiled.
"I'll stay up a little more.",Sakura said.Naruto smiled and nodded giving her a kiss on the lips and leaving.
"Guess,I'll go to.",Neji said walking off.
"Bye,Sak.See ya,Sasuke.",Kiba said walking off.Sasuke and Sakura nodded at them and went back to watching the movie.
After a while,Sasuke quickly flipped over going on top of her and shocking her.
"What are you doing?",she whispered.
"They're sleeping.",he said.
"No way!Besides,they might come out and see us.",Sakura said.Sasuke sighed and leaned over to kiss her,but she looked away closing her eyes objecting to it.He smirked and just continued to lean in kissing her neck.Her eyes opened and widened and she started to blush.
"You know you want to.",he whispered in her ear.She squeezed her eyes shut,before his lips went to her jaw making her look at him.He kissed her lips making her blush red ow,but it soon left as she gave into the kiss.

Sakura woke up in the arms of a blonde and smiled snuggling in his arms happily.But she suddenly froze remembering what had happened yesterday between her and Sasuke.She jumped falling to the floor and Naruto jumped also looking on the floor.
"You okay?What happened?",he asked.She giggled nervously smiling.
"Nothing,just a bad dream I just woke up from.I'll just go take a shower and eat breakfeast or something now.",Sakura said standing up and grabbing some shorts with her red bathing suit,and a white dressy shirt.
She took a shower quickly getting her clothes,leaving her shirt unbuttoned and open and her sleeves pushed up and put her hair up walking outside the room to see an unfamiliar guy standing in the living room.
"Whoo are you?",she asked.
"Huh?Oh,I'm Sai.",he said smiling and walking up to her.
"Right,so what you doing in this house.No autogrphs or anything,we're on vacation.",Sakura said crossing her arms and narrowing her eyes at him.
"NO!I'm only here for Ino.We were going to town.",he said.Sakura backed away a little and nodded giving him a wierded out look.
"You had to yell?",she asked walking inot the kitchen making him ub his head ashamed.
"Ok,lets go.",Ino said running out the room and grabbing Sai by the hand,which Sakura saw,and running out the house.
Sakura sighed walking to the fridge and opening it taking out some milk and went to the cabin taking out some cereal.
"Hey.",a voice from behind whispered making her put down the milk and sigh.
"Still think that what we're doing is right.",she whispered softly.Sasuke sighed leaning in and wrapping his arms around her waist making chills go down her spine.He noticed her reaction and pushed his body close to hers spreading his hands around her body making her close her eyes and sigh.He bent over as she looked over at him and his lips crushed onto hers.
"Whoa!",a voice suddenly boomed.Sasuke pulled away making Sakura stumble.
"Yo.",Neji said walking in with Kiba.
"Yo.",Sasuke said walking over to the fridg.Sakura turned around narrowing her eyes at Kiba and walking up to him.
"Morning,Sak.",he said.She started to smack him making him cring and back away.Once she finally stopped,she smacked him on the head once more.
"Damn you!So annoying!Ruin everything!",she yelled walking off.
"What did I do?!",Kiba asked Neji.Neji shrugged and Sasuke smirked liking how she was annoyed there scene was over.Kiba saw his smirk and walked up to him.
"What are you smirking about?",Kiba asked.
"Nothing.",Sasuke said walking past him with a tomato.
"Say.",Kiba said.Sasuke sighed and looked at Kiba annoyed now.
"The fact that you're whipped and got beat by the same girl.",Sasuke said making Neji smile.Kiba narrowed his eyes and Sasuke walked out of the kitchen into the living room where Hinata and Naruto were talking Sakura.
"So,we're going to a ramen shop in town.See you later,Saki!",Hinata said hugging Sakura.
"Oh,ok.",Sakura said hugging her back.She kissed Naruto and the two left.
"Well,I'm leaving 'cuz I got a girl to date.Gotta meet up with her.",Kiba said.
"For real?",Sakura asked.
"Jealous?",Kiba asked smirking.
"No,happy.Bye.",she said waving and smiling.He stopped smiling and just left unhappily.
"I got a date,so see ya.",Neji said leaving quickly.Sakura sighed,but realized she was alone with somebody the next minute.
"So,what to do?",Sasuke asked walking up to her with a smirk.
"I don't know about you,but I'm going to the beach for surfing.Bye bye.",she said walking off,but he grabbed her before she could leave leading her into his room.
"You are going to stay with me in this room.",he said closing the door after them and making her sit on the bed.
"Sasuke,stop it.I don't want to.",she said crossing her arms.
"You did just a few minutes away.",he said leaning over her.She started to blush and bit her lip.He sighed and crushed his lips onto hers,which she tried to resist but failed in less than a second.
"Why is it that I always just give into it so quickly?",she murmured against his lips.
"Because you just can't resist.",he chuckled as he lay over her on the bed.
"Can you?",she asked.
"No.",he said surprising her a bit.
"So,you couldn't resist at all if I wore a cute and tight outfit like Ino with lipgloss?",Sakura asked laughing as their lips continued to crush together.
"No.",he murmured.She laughed lightly and flipped then over crushing both her body and lips against his.
"Hmm,show me.",she said.He smirked and started to unbuttoned her shirt.
"Glad to.",he said.She smirked along and and let him undress as she undressed her.

Sasuke opened his eyes slowly taking in a breath.He didn't know why,but in his hands was something soft and fragile.His eyes drifted to see a pink-haired girl spread across his chest sleeping lightly.He smiled lightly and lifted the arm that she wa snot on and ran it through her hair softly and his fingers trailed down to her face on her cheek where it was a light shade of pink.
Does she always blush like this when she's sleeping?What a wierdo.But...she seems so beautiful.",he though rubbing her cheek.She felt so soft,and so tender,and she really did seem so fragile.Like she break any moment.
With her guard down,Sasuke knew she looked so vulnerable,and he liked that.That she wasn't so mean and tough and scary.She looked so peaceful and beautiful,and melodic.
Sakura opened her eyes slowly blinking a few times before taking in a deep breath and letting the breath go as she sat up with the blankets around ehr body.
"So,you're awake now.",Sasuke said also sitting up.
"Yeah,guess so.",she murmured rubbing her eyes.Hee sighed leaning in and kissing her on the lips.She kissed back,and layed back into a soft french kiss.
"What time is it?",she asked.He shrugged and reached back still in the kiss for the alarm clock.He pulled it up to them and Sakura looked over.
"It's noon now.",Sasuke murmured looking at the clock.Sakura pulled away in surprise and grabbed the clock from his hand.
"What?!What if they come back soon?!",she yelled.
"No,a couple hours before,when you were sleeping,they called me on the cell saying that they were all going to be late because Kiba got them into some concert.",Sasuke said.
"Oh.",Sakura said sitting up.
"You know,we can go one more round.",Sasuke said smirking as he sat up grabbing her around the waist and lifting her on his lap.
"Hmm,we could.",she said kissing his lips.
"Mmmhmm.",he murmured softly.But,then she suddenly pulled away jumping off the bed and walking to the door with the blanket around her.
"Where are you going?",he asked sitting up.
"I'm going to the beach.I did say I was going surfing.",she said smirking as she left the room.
"Sakura!",he called.He sighed rolling his eyes and just made his way to the bathroom.
They took a shower and got dressed.
Sasuke came out wearing some trunks with a white-shirt and sandals.Sakura came out wearing a white bikini with white sandals and short green shorts.
"Alright then,let's go surfing.",she said walking to the door.Sasuke sighed and just walked after her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So,you like or no?If Si,say Yay!If No,say Boo!
Please no say no!
Jk!!!
Forget that,but if you like it review and say so.If you don't,it's okay.Just please don't leave a comment saying that you don't like it.It'll hurt my feelings!!
Wah!
No,forget that.Alright,Gentledudes and Dudettes.
Gotta go,so see ya!
Sign up to rate and review this story