Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Naked Pool Party

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

No pun intended.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-01 - Updated: 2009-10-02 - 2461 words

0Unrated
A/N: I made this longer for your enjoyment!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 55

I woke up to two familiar faces: Roark and Maylene! I wondered why they were here. They looked at us funny.

“Hey sleepy heads, what are you two doing here?” Roark smiled. I noticed that his hands still had spikes on them (I think it is Lucario hand spikes). He wasn’t wearing his helmet.

“Hmm? Oh... we ate a lot of Mago berries and then fell asleep...,” I replied groggily.

“Hello,” Cynthia said groggily while rubbing her eyes.

“Hi there!” Maylene smiled cutely. (Of course it is almost always cute!) She wagged her Lucario tail.

“So... I see you like Mago berries, eh? Maylene and I come here once a week to pick berries, but it seems you have eaten more than half,” Roark twiddled his fingers.

“Oh!” We both said in unison and blushed. “Sorry!”

“It’s alright you didn’t know that,” he smiled. I mentally sighed in relief.

“Ugh... I’m still full... I ate too much...,” I got up slowly. (If I get up too fast, I’ll vomit.) I helped Cynthia up. We brushed ourselves off.

“Great to see you two!” I smiled. “Shall we go home my love?” I looked at Cynthia.

“Sure my love,” she smiled and kissed me.

Roark’s cell phone rang. “Ugh, it’s my shovel-obbessed father...,” he said sarcastically and rolled his eyes. He answered it. “Wait, what?... Mm... hmm... riiight... yeah... I believe you... yeaaah... right... hehe,” he hung up. “Oh my gosh! My father has the legs of a Staraptor!! Bahahaha!!!” He laughed. We couldn’t help laughing either. I nearly threw up from laughing so hard. “Lorelei said that he looks like a chicken!” He laughed even more than before and we did the same. We were practically “crying laughing”. We finally stopped and caught our breaths.

“I don’t feel full anymore now,” I smiled. “How about we get something to eat besides these berries? They’re almost too sweet.”

“Hmm... we haven’t had any breakfast either...,” Maylene noted.

“I know a stream not too far from here that has fish...,” Roark rubbed his chin again. “How about it, eh?”

We both looked at each other. “Sure!” Cynthia and I said in unison. Maylene nodded and smiled.

“Let’s go,” I grinned. “You don’t know how much I love fish! It’s one of my few sources of protein. I’m a pescetarian, by the way. Just thought you would like to know.”

“Hey! So am I!” He smiled and ruffled up my hair.

“Who isn’t?” Cynthia said sarcastically. I giggled at this. We all looked at each other and walked to the place that Roark was talking about. It was nice, seculded... I remembered this place! I did grow up in Veilstone when I was in college.

“I used to come down here when I was in college,” I smiled and looked around. “It has not changed one bit!”

“Indeed... it is so beautiful down here,” he got a pocket knife out of his pocket.

“Roark, try this,” I pulled my switchblade out of my pocket. “Must better at killing fish.”

“Why thank you Lucian, that’s much better, thank you!” He smiled.

“You’re welcome,” I replied.

“Did I tell you that Michelle, a person I have seen on TV, has figured out how Empoleons killed fish? It’s incredible!” He looked at all of us.

“How?” Cynthia and I said unison. Maylene must have already know this...

“A sharp blow to the back of the spine and back of the head. It all happens so fast that you can’t tell which spot it’s pecking at. They even showed a video slowed down by 50 times!!”

“Whoa!!” Cynthia and I said unison again. Great minds think alike, hehe!

“Well anyways, I am going to try that... I suppose...,” Roark almost upchucked.

“Where is a tranq gun when we need one?” I crossed my arms. “Hey, I have an idea!” I let out Barry.

“Yes?” He looked up at me.

“Can you catch some fish for us, please?” I smiled.

“Sure thing! Anything for my master!” He dove into the water.

“Wow, thank you Lucian, that’s much better. I hate killing,” Roark smiled again.

“I do, too, but I have accidentally killed people...,” I scowled. “Oh well.”

“So have I...,” Cynthia had the same face as me.

“Well, you two are doctors, so I can understand that,” Maylene replied. She’s a really understanding-type of person.

“Same here,” Roark nodded.

“I’m also a village idiot,” I chuckled.

“You are? So what happened?” Roark smiled, slighty mused by this.

“I was taking a piss, I see my Luvdisc (how it got in the bathroom puzzles me), and she freezes my urnine mid-stream! So then my member is frozen. Turns out my Luvdisc is a freaking pervert. I was also high, so I wasn’t completely sure what exactly happened. All I really remember was screaming my head off, Cynthia and Marie bursting in, also Stan was there because he wanted to talk to me about something. Then I swallow some more LSD pills and collapsed... I must admit: it was hilarious!” I chuckled. The others laughed with me.

“Wow!!” Maylene sputtered.

“Oh Lucian, thank you so much for making me laugh so much today!!” Roark was trying to catch his breath. Barry surfaced and spat two fish out of his mouth. He dived back down and got two more fish. We all watched in interest. He was my best fisherman when I was stranded on that island with our kids.

“No problem!” I smiled.

“Looks like we have enough fish, do we not?” Cynthia smiled. We all nodded. Barry swallowed a fish for himself.

“Thank you Barry, return.” He was sucked back into the poke ball. “So... how are we going to cook these? I hate sushi...”

“Leave that to me!” He let Cepheus out.

“Lucian? How are you?” Cepheus smiled.

“Good, thanks for asking,” I smiled at him.

“Let’s find some sticks first,” Maylene suggested. “Wait! I have an idea!” She grinned and jumped up and knocked a bunch of twigs off the tree. The twigs pelted us. She was definitely part Lucario.

“Wow, nice Maylene!” Roark smiled.

“Interesting idea,” Cepheus looked up.

“I agree,” I smiled and looked up.

“That was certainly... different,” Cynthia smiled.

“Thanks!” Maylene smiled.

“No problem,” we all said. We gathered up the twigs and Roark commanded Cepheus to use Flamethrower. Roark wittled some twigs into skewers. We ate happily.

“This place is so beautiful... I wish I could live out here...,” I smiled.

“Yeah... me, too...,” Cynthia smiled and kissed me.

“Shall we go now?” Roark suggested. But before we could say anything, we heard gunshots.

“Poachers...?” We all said simultaneously. I nodded. We decided to hide in the gnarled roots of a giant beech tree. I was quiet the whole time... and breathed shallowly. They passed the tree we were hiding in. They looked like Hunter J’s henchmen. What were they planning? Why were they here? We waited until they were long gone from here. If we had crossed paths with them - they would kill us possibly.

“What do we do?” We all said... I heard yelling in the distance. Being part Pokémon still, I could hear the slightest things.

“Let’s just go home, we have no business bothering them,” Cynthia looked around.

“You’re right, let’s go,” I looked at her. The other two nodded and we walked off. As we were walking, I looked at my arm. The bullet wound was practically healed away... but it left a scar.

“I see you are looking at your arm, I hate to ask, but...,” Roark looked at me.

“Nah, it is alright. You see, Cyrus shot me in the arm with his gun.” I looked at Roark, he had the “why” face. “Why? Because he was forcing me to say ‘Heil Hitler.’ I called Hitler ‘Shitler’ and he got very pissed off and shot me nearly point blank on the arm.” Roark and Maylene looked at me in awe.

“Wow... I am so sorry...,” Roark frowned.

“I am so sorry, too,” Maylene had the same face as Roark.

“Please don’t feel sorry for me, it makes me sad,” I scowled. My back started to itch...

“Oh,” the couple said.

“ Anyway, has anything bad happened to you guys lately?” I asked.

“Yeah... I remember when Cranidos rammed me about 6 years ago, and you took care of me?” Roark looked at me.

“Ah yes, I remember that, I love helping my best friends,” I smiled.

“And I do the same,” he smiled, too.

“Same here,” Cynthia smiled as well. So did Maylene.

“I wonder what is up with Aaron? I suppose he is still in Hoenn with Liza...,” I really did miss him. He is my best friend and brother after all...

“I miss Aaron, I just loved his hair, it’s so cute!” Maylene smirked.

“I hate to have a gay moment, but his hair is kind of cute,” Roark giggled.

“Yeah..., it IS funny,” I chuckled.

“I agree with Lucian, hehe,” Cynthia giggled. We all saw a sign, that said:

Celestic Town: 15 miles

Warning: Fog may appear at anytime of the day.


“We have a ways to go still,” I smiled anyway. We walked another 5 miles and rested...

“I’m hungry...,” I sighed.

“So am I...,” the others said.

“Hey... is that a Kelpsy berry plant?” I looked at a strange plant.

“Bleck! I hate those!” Roark scowled. I nodded and so did Maylene and Cynthia.

We continued walking... I was so hungry that I nearly vomited... ...I then heard something up ahead: water! “Hey guys, there’s a stream up ahead!” It was starting to turn foggy when I said that.

“Oh! Good!” Roark smiled. We all raced to the water and took all our clothes off. Hehe! Naked stream party! It was a bit awkward but oh well. The water was nice and warm: that means it came from a volcanic source.

“Hmm...,” I looked at Roark.

“Whoa, Lucian... I cannot help but noticing...,” Roark noticed... pfft.

“That I got a vasectomy? Oh... hehe,” I giggled.

“Yeah! That is what I was noticing.”

“All men can think about is either sex or the way their groin is...,” Maylene whispered and smirked.

“I know what you mean,” Cynthia whispered back.

“I heard that!” Roark and I said in unison.

“So... Roark, what is your favourite position, eh?” I smirked.

“Hmm... woman on top hehe,” he giggled.

“I love Missionary, right Cynthia?” I nudged her.

“Yeah!” She faltered.

Maylene snickered. “You were right, they ARE thinking about S-E-X!”

“They always do that!” Cynthia snickered, too.

“Whoa!!! Hey guys... what are you doing here?” I heard a Falstaffian voice...: Wake! We all blushed and sinked lower into the water.

“Umm... we are having a naked stream party... I guess...,” I hesitated.

“May I join?” He laughed bawdily. It made me wince a little.

“Umm... I guess... just please stay on a different side...,” I lied. Eww gross. He is so freaking huge... Lord knows what “it” looks like. We all turned around as he was stripping. He jumped in and made a huge splash. No wonder they call him “Crasher Wake”! I nearly drowned because of this.

Roark patted me on the back. “You all right?” He looked cocerned; I nodded. I guess I was alright...

“So, what are you four talking about, before I got here?” Wake asked.

“Umm... our favourite positions...,” I hesitated again.

“Oh!” He said heartily. “I have never had sex haha!” Yeah, right... “I was kidding, I do have a daughter...”

“You got to be joking!” My eyes widened. “It is like the best thing on Earth!” I looked up to the sky. “Oh!”

“I agree with Lucian!” Roark smirked.

“But if I did have a wife, I would say Missionary,” Wake said heartily. I semi-smiled at this. I looked over at Maylene and Cynthia; they were having their own discussions.

“Hey Lucian, I noticed-” I interrupted Wake.

“That I got a vasectomy?” I smirked and stuck my tongue out. “Getting a vasectomy does not stop me from making love.” I giggled.

“See? They are talking about sex again,” Maylene smirked again. She wagged her Lucario tail. Which I could clearly see every hair on it because of the clearity of the water. “Oh Wake, I bet you are wondering why I have a tail? Well, I got it from drinking beer... I wake up the next day and I had a tail!”

“And apparently I have the spikes of a Lucario,” he had his hands behind his back again. He put the in his lap.

“You know, you aren’t the only ones... I seem to have a fin of a Garchomp on my back...,” Wake turned around. We covered our eyes. Like EWW!!! Sure, Wake is my friend, but who wants to see his big fat arse? (Mine is waaay sexier than his!)

“Wow... that is... interesting,” I uncovered my face; he was turned around. “So, what are YOU doing here, Wake?”

“I was just passing through, I come here once a month,” he replied.

Cynthia decided to massage my shoulders... I got turned on. “Hmm... oooh... Cynthia...”

Maylene did the same to Roark. “Hmm! Oh Maylene...”

“Hey! No clouding up the water!” Cynthia said sarcastically. “I cannot afford to get pregnant again.” We all laughed at that remark. I laughed my head off for the third time that day.

“Shall we go home?” I said while cooling off. I got out and shook myself like a dog. I do not even know why I did that... I must still be part Pokémon. I then put my clothes on. I kept my back turned so the others could do the same. I waited about 10 minutes. “So, everyone ready to go?”

“Yes!” They all replied and I turned around slowly. They all clothes on... Wake having the least of course. I was still hungry... but we continued to walk. We saw a sign that said:

Celestic Town: 3 1/2 miles

Warning: Fog may appear at anytime of the day


I smiled because we were almost home. I looked into Cynthia’s eyes. I thought about that Mew named Luca... it had hit me: I used to have a cousin, or something that was named Luca!

“Hello, Lucian? We’re home...,” Cynthia waved her hand in front of my face.

“Umm... I was just thinking of something,” I grabbed the keys from my pocket and unlocked the door. Everything seemed fine... for now...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I spent all day writing this!
Sign up to rate and review this story