Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

My Knife Fixed!

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Awesome.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-10-01 - Updated: 2009-10-02 - 1563 words

0Unrated
Chapter 58

“Do... I smell... ramen?” My mouth watered. I hankered for food... and sex... or whatever else anyone can do for me. I looked at my stomach... I had just realised that my side was wrapped in bandages all the way down to my groin and back back wrapped around my leg. I feared for the worst.

“Yes... I got it for you sweetie,” Cynthia smiled and that turned me on. My eyes widened as she helped me sit up. I ignored pain because of her beauty. My eyes widened.

“Oh, you’re so beautiful today,” I whispered. She giggled.

“Why thank you sweetie,” she whispered back.

“You’re welcome...” I smiled and she handed me the ramen. My side hurt everytime I picked up the fork (I HATE SPOONS) to eat. “Thanks Cynthers...,” I tried to not to groan. I looked around and everyone appeared to be gone.

“No problem,” she smiled and sat down next to me.

“Doctor,” a doctor smiled. “Dr. Victor?! Oh dear... are you okay?” He asked. I gulped down all the ramen and finished it in less than 5 minutes.

“Dr. Baum... is that you?” I looked up at him. He nodded. “Oh! My God... I have not seen you in awhile now.”

“It’s great to see you,” he said. “We’re going to have to change your bandages though, I’m terribly sorry.”

“Umm... alright then, it’s OK...,” I sighed. I knew that changing bandages hurts... from what I’ve heard my patients say. He unwrapped the bandages and my eyes widened. I bit my lip to keep from sreaming my head off. I looked at my groin... and stomach... it was mutilated. He then wrapped me up with new bandages. “Say...,” I faltered from the pain... “Can I have... sex... soon?”

“Hmm... from what I have seen... looks like a few months.”

“A FEW MONTHS?!” I growled. I clutched my stomach. “Au!” I faltered in Romanian... it meas “ow”. He tried to steady me, but it hurt.

“What did he say?” He asked.

“He said the Romanian equivolent for ’ow’.” She looked at me. My eyes were slightly tearing up.

“Damn, that hurts...,” I mumbled; my eyes widened and I fainted from the pain. I woke up the next day and I see a tube in my arm... I hadn’t noticed that before. “Morphine...,” I mumbled inaudibly. From what I heard, people get addicted to this stuff. I felt stiff... I could barely move my arms. My genitals were in serious pain... so was my side. I had lost the feeling for sex and hunger... I didn’t feel very good at all. I had lost my sense of time... I was yearning for something... but what was it? I had no idea.

“Lucian?” Cynthia broke my chain of thoughts. “There is someone here to see you.”

“My father... per chance?” I asked and winced from the pain. She shook her head “no”. I wondered who it could be?

A girl about 18 stepped into the room. “Lucian... you may not know me, but... I’m one... of your sisters. I’m Luca...”

I vomited and nearly choked on it. “You’re my what?!” I winced from the pain and tried to clutch my stomach but I could barely move my arms!

“I’ll go tell the doctor you threw up...,” Cynthia sighed and left the room. “Besides, I will leave you two alone for awhile.”

“OK Cynthia,” I could not even smile it hurt. “OK, so how are you my sister?” I tried not to sound rude but I felt cranky from all the medicines, being in the hospital, etc. “Sorry if I sound rude in anyway.... I don’t feel goood... oh yeah... that vomiting from you stepping in the room... it’s from... the pain... doctor... please... I’m starting to go a bit crazy... hahaha... sorry... NEED MORE MORPHINE!!!” I called and Dr. Baum just happened to be there.

“You have plenty of morphine, and I see you vomited... I’ll clean it up...,” he said while leaving the room. He came back and changed the sheets for me. He was about to leave...

“Umm...,” I watched him nearly leave. He turned around.

“Yes?”

“I really... have to... take a piss...,” I strained. Whoops... I did it again... Sure, I needed to take a piss, but also to vomit in the toilet - I didn’t want the people to clean up every 5 minutes.

“All right, I will help you, come on,” he helped me up and walked me to the toilet. He shut the door. “Tell me when your done,” he called. I nodded. So much for being released the “next day”. I felt like shit, I was going crazy and had terrible bouts of pain surging up through my whole body, my groin was pulsing with pain, it even hurt to took a piss and vomit in the toilet.

“Where’s Lucian?” I heard a familiar voice - it was Byron!

“Oh, vomiting in the toilet it sounds like,” said Dr. Baum. Riiiight...

“I hope he comes out soon, I have a surprise for him!” Byron chuckled. I stopped vomiting. I crawled to the door.

“Dr. Baum, help please!” I called. He opened the door and helped me back to the bed.

“There you are, you silly boy,” Byron smiled. He was human? But how... “I have a surprise for you,” he had his hands behind his back the whole time. “Close your eyes.” I did what he said. “Now hold out your hands.” I did what he said again, but my arms and hands were shaky and weak. He plopped something in my hands. “Now open your eyes,” he smiled. I did what he said.

“Oh my... God... it’s my switchblade... but, how? Where did you find it?” I was shocked.

“I picked it up just as you were going into shock; I overheard you say that you have had it since you were 13. So I decided to fix it for you... Since I’m good with mending metal such as steel. And I knew it would help you feel better.”

“T-thank you... how could I ever repay you? And I do feel better already...,” I noticed that my sister wasn’t around. “Hey... um... where’s my little Sis?” I clutched my stomach again... it hurt.

“Oh, I’m right here,” she giggled and walked back into the room. “Sorry, I thought you needed to be alone.”

“It’s OK. Now tell me, how are you my sister?” I sat up, clutching my stomach again. “Hic!” I retched. “Oh sorry... it’s not me... it’s the pain...” Byron sat down in a chair.

“Nah, it’s alright, I understand,” she sat in a chair next to the bed. “It all started... when your father divorced our mother,” she paused while my eyes widened after she said that. “He divorced her because she was pregnant again, with me.”

“But how? I thought she died when I was four... how old are you?”

“Eighteen. Just so you know, our father had an affair with our mother while he was married to Lucy. Just thought you would like to know. Our mother isn’t dead. She’s gravely ill though. That’s probably why you think she’s dead. And that’s why he divorced her... but he felt stupid to divorce his beautiful wife that he went back. He made love to her and she got pregnant... and gave birth to me, 18 years ago to this day. Today is my birthday,” she smiled. I nodded and smiled. “So anyway, I am your biological sister.”

“I see... it is nice meeting you...,” I smiled. “I wonder where Cynthia is...,” I mumbled.

“I will stay here if you want me to.”

“That would be nice, thank you. It would be rude if I said no. Time for my nap though... I’m really sleepy...,” I fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A few weeks later...

I was starting to get my strength back. The doctors let me walk around the hospital and sit down in the cafeteria. Cynthia and sister Luca were there all day. My kids came after school. Aaron told me he has been taking care of them and my house. The doctors finally let me wear my actual clothes. I have no idea why. I only had one week left. I looked at my side... it was starting to heal. So was my genitals - they weren’t pulsing with pain anymore. The only problem was, I was going to have a scar there for the rest of my life. I stopped going crazy... it tended to scare people. I sighed. This was the longest two weeks of my life. Cynthia was getting bigger, haha. So was Liza. One of my childhood treasures was fixed... how could I ever repay that Byron? He is almost too kind to me. I sighed again, I was thinking about sex. The doctor said it would be a few months before I could make love again. Oh well - I’ll have a Pokemorph child. I looked at the blinding lights in the room. I sat up without any pain and flipped a switch on the remote to turn it on. I fell asleep to sounds of classical music streaming through my head...
Sign up to rate and review this story