Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Weird dream II

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

meh

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-10-01 - Updated: 2009-10-02 - 1429 words

0Unrated
A/N: Just so you know, Lucian called Roark “Roarky” sometimes. I think it’s a cute nickname!

Roark: Haha... riiight.

Michelle: Roark! Just read, OK?

Roark: Fineee!

All: ENJOY!

Michelle: Oh yeah! I am not gonna say what’s coming! :P I just did that to keep you occupied and wonder! Did I mention part 4 is coming up soon? Only 8 more chapters to go!!


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 64

We had finally made it to Sunyshore and boarded a boat...

“Hmm...,” I stirred in my sleep. I tend to do that a lot... Cynthia shook me to wake up.

“Wake up silly boy,” she grinned. I opened one eye and saw her beautiful, naked body...

“Wow... you’re so beautiful, you know that?” I winked. She giggled and blushed. “Aww... no need to blush my Heart stopper...,” I rolled to my back and sat up. I took a look at my groin... it was pulsing with pain. “Ow... my groin really hurts...,” I muttered.

“Aww... wish I could kiss it but that would be odd,” she chuckled. I chuckled with her. She pushed me playfully and pushed her back playfully. The boat jolted and I landed on top of her. “Oh you playful boy,” she said sarcastically. She seemed out of breath.

“Oh sorry,” I got off of her. “I don’t even notice what my own weight is now,” I chuckled and she laughed with me. “Can I time you and see how long you take to get your clothes on?” I snickered.

“Ha ha, I suppose you can,” she got up. I nodded. She walked to a pile of clothes... she got her under garments on in 10 seconds, her jeans on in 5 seconds, her shirt on in 8 seconds and her headband in 2 seconds.

“Twenty-five seconds! Wow!” I blinked and grinned. I got dressed, too.

“Forty seconds,” she stuck her tongue out.

“Ha ha,” I laughed hesitantly. I unlocked the door and went to the galley. We were not the only ones though, a few others were there. There was a voice a heard while Cynthia was getting some breakfast...

“Yeah, yeah... I know mom... yes, I AM coming home... ugh... right now I am on a ship to America... I will come home ASAP,” he hung up. “Mom is sooo annoying,” he muttered to himself and got up. “Lucian, what are you doing here?!” It was Roarky.

“Roarky!!! What are you doing here?” I smiled.

“Maylene and I are going to America for vacation!” He grinned.

“My family is too!” I held out my hand for a high five.

“Awesome!” He high fived me. He looked at his watch. “We have another five hours from what the captain said,” he sighed. “This is going to take awhile... so, where is your family?” He asked.

“You know, I have no idea, they’re around here somewhere...,” I shrugged. “Cynthia is getting breakfast though, hang on, I’ll be right back,” I smiled and turned around.

“Alright,” he smiled back and I walked off. My stomach was reallly killing me...

“Honey?” Cynthia was behind me. She made me jump slightly.

“Yes?” I turned around and smiled. She had a tray full of food. “Ohhh!!! Is some of this for me?” I grinned and nodded. “Thank you!” I leaned against her, but not too much. “You are so beautiful...”

“Hehe! Thank you! And no problem sweetie,” she grinned. I winked a “no problem” We walked back to a table that was near Roarky.

“So, where’s Maylene right now?” I asked sitting down.

“She didn’t get much sleep last night, so she’s probably sleeping right now,” he replied.

“Not anymore,” Maylene slithered into his lap and rubbed his chin. How does she slither into his lap like that? “Hey sweetie,” she smiled. “How are you?” She kissed him on the lips.

“Hmm... mmm... fine sweetie,” he kissed her back. Aww... I love this couple. They are in fact related before they were even married. Roark in fact is Maylene’s half-brother. But what the hell? Who cares! No one can EVER stop love. Even if I found I was related to Cynthia before I even married her, wha-hey! I’d marry her anyway, I would never care about what others say about me. I would kick their asses. I mentally sighed at this. They are so cute together...

“So, how’s Volkner? I haven’t seen him in awhile now,” (he’s Roark’s cousin). I sipped some coffee. Tasted so good as I was gulping it down.

“Well, he’s been sick lately, but he seems to be getting better though,” he replied. I scowled a little.

“Oh that’s too bad,” Cynthia sighed.

“Oh... I’m so sorry ’bout that...,” I sighed too.

“I think he’s fine for now,” he shrugged. He sounded winded... “Sweetie, can you get off please? You are killing my poor groin...,” he wheezed.

“Oh! Sorry!” She got off of his lap. “I’m going to get something to eat, I guess,” she was about to walk off.

“Maylene! Why not have some of my donuts?” I smiled. “I love sharing.”

“Oh my goodness! Why thank you?” She smiled her cute smile. She grabbed one of the donuts hungrily.

“No problem madam,” I smiled again. I looked out of the ocean. I saw some Sharpedo and Wailord. “Hey, look out there,” I squinted and my eyes focused on the figures; it looked as if they were very close! “Those Wailord are going to kill that school of Sharpedo!” I blinked. I had never seen this behaviour - though I have read about though! Everyone looked out of the ocean. They could not see like I could. We all walked to the railing. The boat jolted and I nearly fell into the water. I laughed at this. We watched the Wailords circle the Sharpedo closely... “You might want to cover your eyes, there will be some blood,” I noted. They looked at me. I could tell they didn’t care. One of the Wailords, presumably the alpha male slammed into one of the Sharpedo, causing it to explode. When a Sharpedo explodes, its organs fly everywhere. (A/: "The real killer whales aka Orcas do this to sharks":http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070421091255AALoEX8) #17. We could all see blood floating in the water.

“Free fish and chips!” Someone on board said jokingly. I couldn’t help chuckling at this. Cynthia couldn’t help snickering. We watched a different Wailord smash into another Sharpedo. It was brutal, but one of the spectacles of the world I’ve always wanted to see.

“I’ve always wanted to see this,” I continued to watch. It was finally over after the last Sharpedo exploded. The Wailords started to eat the remains. “I had read about it but now! I finally got to see it...,” I sighed and looked at Cynthia. She seemed to be enjoying it.

“Father! Father!” All of my kids called. “We saw the most interesting thing ever!” They all said. They were in such a hurry that they tripped over each other. I limped over to them and helped them up.

“So, did you see those Wailord killing those Sharpedo?” I asked. They all nodded happily.

“That was amazing!” Crina blinked.

“I will probably never see that again!” Rex commented.

“I know! Same here!” Lexi grinned. I chuckled at all of them.

“You are correct, this is a rare behaviour,” I nodded. The bolt jolted and I landed smack-dab on a table. Thing is, I landed right on my groin... which is still in pain from my previous encounter with the Weavile that nearly killed me. “OWWW...,” it was so painful that I vomited from the pain and fainted. I woke up a few seconds later coughing. I really needed to stop standing up and keep myself down. My eyes watered. “That... really... hurt...,” I felt winded.

“Umm, Lucian, you alright?” Maylene looked at me with her cute scowl.

“I don’t know...,” I faltered and grimaced. “Damn... if there was such thing as something that could help protect my groin...,” I sniffled. I got off the table. “I think I’m going to lay down before I get seasick or something...,” I limped off back to the cabin while saying “ow” the whole way. “I should have waited for my groin to heal before coming here...,” I looked at my groin. “Oh shit... it’s bleeding?!” I walked over to a sink so I wouldn’t vomit everywhere. I was starting to get seasick...
Sign up to rate and review this story