Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Romanian Code

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

:D

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2009-10-01 - Updated: 2009-10-02 - 898 words

0Unrated
A/N: Just so you know, they speak Romanian as a form of their own code. Just try to guess how the words are pronounced.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 66

“So, what’s the news?” I asked. She tossed me the bottle.

“You won’t like it,” she frowned. I gulped.

“Symptoms and/or side effects includes: rectal bleeding, coma for a week, dizziness, vomiting, nausea, low sperm count, hypogonadism, shirking or swelling of the breast, drowsiness, migraines…,” I skimmed a little. “Ulcers, bleeding from the eyes and mucous membranes, infections of the ear, sinus, stomach and esophagus…,” I stopped completely. “I’ve had… 1… 2… 3… 4… 5… of those symptoms…,” I dropped the bottle on accident. “Opps, that was an accident.”

She picked it up. “Don’t worry about it, I’m sure you’ll be fine... I don’t know yet.”

“You know... there is bound to be a way for me to escape this prison. You in?” I winked.

“I have a better idea, let’s go to the bathroom and have sex,” she winked back.

“That’s an even better idea,” I whispered. “I don’t think the whole world wants to know how my heart functions (A/N: Apollo 13 allusion),” I ripped it off of me and it started to beep. I crawled towards it and turned it off. “There,” I sighed. “I don’t think anyone noticed that,” I paused. “I have a better idea, let’s have sex in the shower, no one will ever know.”

Her eyes lit up! “I see what you are thinking!” She grinned. We both sneaked over to the bathroom (thank God it had a shower!). I, of course, had that stupid hospital gown on. She unbuttoned it for me (how nice?). She giggled slightly and turned the water on.

“Want to scrub my back?” I said sarcastoically. She giggled and scrubbed my back despite my sarcasm. “Damn... that feels so good...,” I mumbled. “Time to lie down,” I turned around and winked. She nodded and began to lie down. “Am I smushing you?” I asked.

“No way... this is the best sex we have had in awhile... weight does not not matter to me...,” she grinned. I grinned back. “Keep it up honey!”

“You know... I don’t care if it hurts me... I’ll do anything for sex...”

Tu eşti geniu... (You are a genius...).”

Mulţumesc. (Thank you).”

Tu eşti binevenit... (You are welcome).”

“Aceasta este o experienţă minunat de sex! (This is an awesome sex experience!)”

“We should leave before someone notices that you unpluged the machine,” she winked.

“You’re right,” I got up. “And we can speak Romanian so no one will know what we will say,” I winked and helped her up - trying not to slip. She got dressed and all I had to put on his a gown... We walked out and we both looked around and no one was around. We both sighed in relief. “I’ll pretend to sleep... I guess...,” I lied back down on the bed and closed both eyes. I accidentally fell asleep... I didn’t mean to.

SLAM!!! “There you are!!! Where the hell were you?!”

I was jolted out of my sleep. “Ahhh!” I nearly jumped off the bed. I could see a huge book right next to me on the floor. “What was that for, Dr. Baum?!”

“Just to see if you were awake. I noticed that you unplugged that machine there. Why?”

“I had to take a long piss...,” I lied.

“Yeah... right... why is your hair wet?” He picked up the huge book. It appeared to be about different types of drugs.

“I felt like a like porn novel,” I said sarcastically. “No... actually, I felt a little dirty. Or... I was skylarking around. I don’t know,” I shrugged. “Whatever you want to call it.”

“Hello, Dr. Baum!” Cynthia popped in.

“Hello. Hm...,” he growled. “And how come your hair is wet?”

“I took a shower when I went home,” she lied.

“I can tell you two are lying! What did you do??” He growled again.

Noi am avut plă cere! (We had fun!)” She grinned evilly.

Da! (Yes!)” I grinned evilly back. “Eu într-adevăr luat tu! (I really got you!)”

“What?” Dr. Baum looked at us funny.

Cum despre vom încerca din nou? (How about we try it again?)” I tried to be discreet as possible.

Da!” She grinned.

“Ooh... I think I have finally figured it out... you two had SEX! When you know you are not supposed to!” He looked really pissed... we both stopped grinning. “You know what... I will let you two go... how about that?”

“YES!!!” We both said in unison and high-fived each other. I got up from the bed.

“Goodbye!” I grinned.

“Go ahead... have sex... but don’t come crying to me when you penis falls off, all right?” He still sounded a bit angry...

“Oh, I won’t cry... I barely ever cry,” I winked and clicked my tongue.

“Bye Dr. Baum,” she waved.

“Hang on... where’s my clothes?” I asked.

“Right here,” he handed me them. I put them on and we walked home... happy as a lark!

“Finally home!!!” I grinned.

“Time for bed?” She winked.

“Yes!!” I agreed and we went to bed... what a long day!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry it’s so short... writer’s block!
Sign up to rate and review this story