Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

The Great Battle!

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-10-02 - Updated: 2009-10-02 - 929 words

0Unrated
Chapter 72

We both heard a Rapidash coming. But why though…? “The Red Feathers are coming, the Red Feathers are coming!” It screeched and neighed violently. It had fear in its eyes…

“What should we do, oh great Leader?” Merick asked.

“What would you do? I know nothing about leading! I’m a doctor and a teacher…,” I shrugged.

“I would attack…,” he nodded.

“Then let’s attack!” I nodded back. “I have some friends that could help us.”

“Me too!” Cynthia nodded.

“Oh? Show me please,” he smiled.

“GO!!!” We both said in unison and let all of our Pokemon out. I looked at Sniper, poor little guy was so weak.

“It’s great to see your friends,” he looked at everyone. “Listen up! The Red Feathers are going to attack! We need as much help as possible!”

“Yes sir!” They all said and bowed.

“Oh great Leader and your he-she may ride our most beautiful and best Rapidash!” Merick said.

“That would be me,” said a HUGE Rapidash – he was twice as big as any Rapidash I’d seen. He was also tan-coloured (buckskin) with a black mane. “I am Cadeyrn,” he bowed slightly. He walked up to us. He used his teeth and grabbed hold of my shirt and lifted me up. He did the same to Cynthia.

“Merick… Cadeyrn… call me Nicu,” I felt honoured.

“…And call me Thekla,” Cynthia nodded.

“Yes!” They both said in unison.

“What would be your name, Orange one?” Merick asked Barry.

“Barry,” he replied and smiled.

“Barry, you take the left flank, got it?”

“Got it Merick!” He nodded.

“And yours, Back fin?” Merick then asked Gabby.

“Gabby,” she replied.

“You take the front,” he said.

“Yes sir!” She nodded.

“What about you, oh great one, the legendary Bronze bell?” He asked Boris.

“Boris, sir!” He nodded.

“Boris, you take the front with Gabby, got it?”

“Yes sir, Merick!”

“What about you, oh Purple one with wings?” He asked Storic.

“Storic,” he smiled.

“Storic, you take the right flank!”

“Yes sir, Merick,” he said coolly – typical him.

“Everyone else, follow our Leader, in the middle!”

“Yes!” Everyone else said.

“Shall we go?” I asked. Merick and Cadeyrn nodded. “He-ya!” I kicked my leg into his side and he started to gallop. We held onto each other best as possible. Gabby took the front with Boris, while Barry took the left flank and Storic took the right flank. I looked at the others which were in the middle. I sniffed the air… I could smell Weavile. One came at us so fast I could barely see it.

“Cadeyrn, use a Fire Blast, hurry!” I commanded. He nodded and flames shot from his mouth, causing the Weavile to faint. “Cynthia, turn around and see if there are any behind us!”

“Yes!” She turned around. “None!”

“Good,” I saw another one coming at Riri.

“Riri, use Focus Punch!” Cynthia commanded. Riri punched hard twice, three times… knocking out the Weavile.

I saw one go after Storic. “Storic, Fire Blast!” I commanded. He opened his mouth and the Weavile fainted. Cynthia saw a couple heading towards Josh (Gallade).

“Josh, Close Combat on both of them!” She growled. He used it on both of them – they immediately fainted. I looked around. About ten or so were left. I saw one go after Emelia (Girafarig).

“Emelia, Zen Headbutt,” I said calmly. She neighed and head butted the Weavile, causing it to slam into a huge rock. Another two came after Cadeyrn. “Cadeyrn, use a Bounce!”

“Yes!” He bounced up for a few seconds and bounced back down on the Weavile, paralyzing it. About five were left.

I saw another one go after Clarke (Kingdra). “Clarke, Flash Cannon!” I commanded. He used it and the Weavile fainted.

…Now four were left…

“Everyone!” I called. “Use any attack you know! Only four are left! We can do this!”

“Yes!” Cadeyrn neighed. He bounced up and used Fire Blast – making all of the Weavile faint.

… “And Then There Were None” …

“YES!!!! WE DID IT!!!” I high fived Cynthia.

“Yes we did!” She grinned and high fived me back.

“If only we had alcohol to celebrate!” I grinned.

“I know! Some champagne or mead would be nice!” Cynthia agreed.

“We do know of something that does ferment and make a kind of alcohol,” Merick said.

“Really? What is it?” I asked.

“Fermented Oran Berries of course!” Cadeyrn chuckled.

“Umm… never had it before…,” I hesitated. “I’ll try it though!”

“Me too then!” Cynthia nodded.

“Let’s go back and celebrate!” I grinned. “He-ya!” I kicked Cadeyrn’s side and he started to trot off. “Hey Cadeyrn… I’ve always wanted to ride buckskin Rapidash and sing Polyushko Pole…”

“Really, interesting – you humans do silly things,” he neighed. “Go ahead, sing.”

“Polyushko-pole… polyushko, shiroko pole, edut po polyu geroi, eh, da krasnoj armii geroi…”

“Ah… so beautiful…,” he hummed.

“Wait… you know that song? But how’s that possible?” I scratched my head.

“I used to be owned by someone who was Russian…,” he replied.

“Wow…,” Cynthia and I said. It was the only thing we could say for several minutes.

“…I’ve also been around awhile…,” he neighed.

“I can see that,” I said sarcastically. He stopped trotting and we jumped off and we leaned against a rock. Everyone was exhausted. Poor little Sniper just collapsed in my lap.

“I’m going to sleep… not sure about anyone else…,” I yawned. They didn’t seem to mind so I fell asleep… I dreamt about working at the hospital again….
Sign up to rate and review this story