Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Cursed

by GalacticFTW 1 review

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-02 - Updated: 2009-10-02 - 951 words

0Unrated
Chapter 76

We had no idea what exactly what to do. Just then, time seemed to have paused. “Holy Arceus, I think she’s coming!” I blinked.

“Umm… where am I?” Flint looked at me.

“Time has stopped, that means Arceus is nearby,” Cynthia answered.

Clip-clop, clip-clop… “Hello everyone!” She neighed at us. “Seems you’re having some trouble?”

“Yeah,” we all said.

“Well, I suppose I could save your little friend there,” she neighed and time continued.

Cadeyrn grunted a little and stood up… “What happened?” He looked as if he was dead. His pelage was pale and he was drooling and also chunks of his mane were falling out. He looked like a zombie.

“You almost died,” Flint replied.

“I what?!” More hairs from his mane fell into the snow. We all looked at him wide-eyed. “OK, you should’ve let me died then!!! I’m 140 ya know!”

I blinked. “Well, it was Arceus that let you live, not us.”

“ARCEUS LET ME LIVE?!?!” His eyes widened now patches of his pelage (fur) from his rump were falling off.

“She said that we really cared about each other,” she replied.

“Oh well… I guess that’s all right,” he lowered his head to the ground.

“Hang on… there’s something wrong with him,” she said. “Have you seen his eyes lately? Don’t you think they’ve been slightly possessed? I think there’s a Spiritomb inside of him and it’s possible that Arceus didn’t know? Observe… he’s drooling, doesn’t know that he almost died, patches of his fur are falling off, his eyes are slightly glowing…”

I slapped my face with my good arm. “You’re right! I knew something’s wrong with him. I bet Arceus doesn’t know… we need to tell her.”

“…If she’s here,” Flint shrugged.

“True…,” she replied. I looked around. Storic and Merick were still buried in a layer of snow.

“Haha – you’ve discovered me!” Cadeyrn’s distorted voice said. “I’m not necessarily Cadeyrn… I’m Adonis,” he grinned and drooled green slime. We all gulped and looked at each other.

“Arceus, where are you when we need you?!” I wanted to pull my hair. Time stopped again.

“You called?” She rolled her eyes.

“Look there,” I pointed. Her eyes widened.

“He seems to be possessed by a Spiritomb,” Cynthia replied. “Is there anything you can do about it?”

“I haven’t dealt with Spiritomb in over 100 years… I’ll see what I can do,” she disappeared and time continued again.

“Um…,” I tried to say something but she was gone.

“What were you going to say?” Cynthia asked.

“I was going to ask her to just let him die but never mind…,” I looked at Cadeyrn’s green glowing eyes. He was still drooling and even more fur was falling out. Suddenly, the sky turned dark.

“Arceus said you needed me…,” a plain but hefty voice said. It was huge, serpentine, had black streamers coming from its back, a plated head with red eyes, it was grey, black and red…

“…GIRATINA?!” I blinked.

“Holy SHIT!” Cynthia blinked as well.

“OH MY GOD!!!” Flint blurted.

“Yeah… it’s me? So what… now what did you want?” He grumbled.

I pointed to Cadeyrn. “Look there. He’s possessed by a Spiritomb; I’m guessing that’s why Arceus sent you.”

“Eh… I’ll take care of it then,” he rolled his eyes. He sung an ancient song and the benevolent Spiritomb seemed to have wisped away like magic. I had to rub my eyes to see if I was seeing it correctly or not. “Time for me to go,” he just… disappeared like that! The sky returned to normal and Cadeyrn fainted.

“What do we do now?” I wasn’t sure what to do. I had an idea. “I have an idea,” I reached into my pocket and threw a poke ball. It dinged immediately. “Flint, you take him to the nearest vet, OK?” I asked.

He nodded, “of course!” He smiled.

“Meet us at the top of the mountain, alright?” She said.

“If you say so,” he said while getting back onto Suffolk. “BYE!”

“Bye!” We both said while Suffolk trotted off and disappeared.

“Now what?” I scratched my head. I looked around and walked up to Storic and Merick. “Storic?”

“Hmm…,” he mumbled. “What happened…?”

“Long story, you don’t look so good, would you like to return?”

“Hmm…,” he mumbled. I took that as a “yes” and I returned him. Merick woke up.

“Erm, what’s going on?” He didn’t look good either.

“You don’t look so good…,” I barred my teeth. “Can you walk?”

“I’ll… try…,” he sighed and got up but nearly fell down.

“I can probably help!” Cynthia said. “Climb onto my back and maybe I can carry you?”

“Oh… really…?” He smiled and Cynthia helped him onto her back.

“All right, we’ll walk as far as possible,” I noted.

“Great idea,” she pointed to the top of the mountain.

“Hope we make it…,” I sighed. I looked around again. “I smell something…”

“What?” She looked at me.

“Doesn’t smell very friendly…” Little did we know that we had actually collapsed...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Who dares enter my territory?” said a sly voice. A huge Manectric appeared. “Well, well, well… humans eh?” He growled. A few more appeared. “The last time I had human it was delicious…,” he licked blood his muzzle. “Seize them,” he commanded and his comrades surrounded us and drug us off (even Merick) to a secluded spot under a patch of snow.

“Where am I?” Was all I managed to say…

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Wohoo cliffhangers!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story