Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Flashback to DP035

by GalacticFTW 1 review

This flashback is in italics... if it doesn't bother anyone. XP

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-10-02 - Updated: 2009-10-03 - 1883 words

0Unrated
A/N: This chapter deals with him meeting the “gang” (Ash/Dawn/Brock). I will do my best and try to remember what he says. I might just change it around. :P I have been wanting to do this for awhile now! (Even if I get the dialog wrong I could always watch it again and change it.)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 80

I was in Eterna City to visit Gardenia for awhile (for I had not seen her in a few months); she called me to tell me that she met boy named Ash; he seemed powerful to her, I just had to meet this kid (meanwhile Cynthia was a bit busy at the moment).... It must have been at least five or six years ago; oh well, I tend to not notice these things. I was reading 1984 (what can I say? I was bored!) when I heard a distraught trainer, about a Buizel. I had no idea what happened in the first place, but she sounded like she was in deep water. I peeked around the corner (they never saw me haha!) to see a boy’s Croagunk dragging him off... how quaint?

“Why do you always have to go and pick a fight?!” The girl said.

“Bui...,” the Buizel growled.

“Hmm...,” I mumbled. Little did I know that I was on TV. I sued them because I prefer not to be on TV. I saw that the Buizel was watching my Girafarig, Emelia.

“Alright Girafarig, Psybeam!” My TV voice said. Emelia neighed and used a Psybeam and the Scissor fainted.

“Oh, I know who that is! That’s Lucian of the Elite Four!” The girl said. I mentally chuckled. Buizel continued to watch.

“Bui!” He said.

“Wow!” One boy said. The four were too tuned into the TV to see that I was right there, in the doorway. It looked as if the boy wanted to battle me.

“Why hello,” I spoke up. “That wasn’t my best battle; I’m still learning.” Should I tell them I was married to Cynthia? They would be all over me! Ask me all kinds of stupid questions...

“Huh?” They all said. “Lucian of the Elite Four?!”

“Bui?!”

“Heh, yep,” I smiled.

“I’m Dawn, and this is Ash, Brock and Pikachu,” she pointed to them. I shook their hands.

“Nice to meet you, everyone. Shall we sit down?” I asked. They nodded and they followed me to where we could sit down. “Ash, I have heard about you - Gardenia and Roark said they were defeated by you.”

“Yep!” He replied, posing slightly and grinning.

“So... you’re apart of the Elite Four?” Dawn asked.

“Yes. I should explain. You must be from the region you’re from in order to join the Sinnoh league, if you’re from Hoenn must be from the Hoenn League and if you’re from Johto you must join the Johto League. I specialise in Psychic types, yours truely, Aaron who specialises in Bug types, Flint who specialises in Fire types, Bertha specialises in Ground types, and residing at the top is master of them all, Cynthia.” (Even though my first Pokemon was a drowning Horsea).

“Bui!” He said.

“Buizel, stop it,” she said while grabbing his shoulders. “Sorry, but I just caught this Buizel.”

“Nah. That’s quite alright,” I replied. “I think Buizel might want to battle me,” just a lucky, crazy and betwixt guess. I guessed it because of his behaviour and the frequency of staring at me and really being intune with watching the TV.

“Huh?” She said.

Ash stood up. “Say Lucian, could you battle me first?” How rude?

“Ash, I understand you want to conquer the Sinnoh league? Well Buizel asked first, and I’m honouring that request,” I stood up and smirked.

“Oh...,” he said sadly. We stepped outside.

“So what Pokemon are you going to use Lucian?” He asked.

“I know a perfect match for Buizel!” I let out Boris.

Ash used his Pokedex (so cliché!) “Bronzong, the Bronze Bell Pokemon... One caused a news sensation when it was dug up at a construction site after a 2000-year sleep.” (Yeah, rub it in!)

“Alright, Buizel! Use Aqua Jet!” She commanded. Not. He used a Water Gun instead. Definitely does not like her.

“Iron Defence!” The water bounced off of Boris. (I thought maybe I should just call him Bronzong for now, they would rub it in that I nickname my Pokemon...) Buizel barred his teeth and growled slightly.

“Now use Water Gun!” Not...! He used Sonicboom instead.

“Iron Defence!” I commanded. The booms bounced of Boris. Now was my chance! “Use Gyro Ball now!” He spun around while Buizel tried to use Aqua Jet but flew to the ground and got up. “Hmm... Buizel took that attack and got back up. Alright, get ready for Flash Cannon!” He tilted to the side and lit up.

“Flash Cannon is powerful,” Brock commented.

“Well Flash Cannon is new on me,” Ash said.

“Quick Buizel, dodge it!” She said. Not... he used a Water Gun instead but that did not work... he slammed against a tree and fainted.

“Oh no! Buizel!” The trio said. Oh God... what have I done?

“I’m so sorry,” I said while walking up. “My battling spirit took over me... goodbye,” I bowed, feeling stupid. I blushed as I walked away. I vowed to myself that I would never battle that way again to newbs. I sighed and sat down to watch TV... but all that was on was
General Hospital and other stupid soap operas. I came to a vending machine and saw that it had root beer. Like a kid in a candy store, I bought it just for the sake of it and gulped it down. The TV played one of those commercials with our national anthem. I stood up and sung along - if not - it would be considered to be rude. I then went to the bathroom before going outside and relaxing in the sun. I saw the trio again and noticed that Buizel was sad... really sad. “The sun sure is nice...,” I commented. I walked over to the trio. Ash spotted me as I was walking up to them. “I thought I would find all of you out here,” I smiled. I saw that Buizel was sadder than I thought.

“Hi!” They all said.

“Look there,” Dawn said.

“Oh dear. It’s time. I very important time,” I looked at Buizel.

“Huh?” The trio said.

“If Buizel wants to continue battling, or continue to be sad,” I replied. What was I talking about?! Oh well. Suddenly, this cage materialises around Buizel. “What the hell?” I grumbled and turned around.

“TEAM ROCKET!!!” The trio said in unison. “Team Rocket” trio laughed evilly.

“Is that a voice I hear?” The lady said.

“It shrieks to me loud and clear,” the man said.

“On the wind!”

“Past the stars!”

“In your ears!” The Meowth said.

“Bringing chaos at a break neck pace!” The lady said again.

“Dashing hope, putting fear in it’s place,” the man said.

“A rose by any other name is just as sweet!”

“When everything’s worse our work is complete!”

“Jesse!”

“James!”

“Meowth, now that’s a name!”

“Putting the do-gooders in there place!”

“We’re Team Rocket!” The man said.

“And we’re in your face!” The trio said in unison.

“I’ll save you Buizel!” Ash and Dawn said.

“Hold on a minute; there is really no need for that,” I pointed to the cage. Buizel was REALLY angry and trying to bash his way out. “Usually I’m usually against people like you. But I’m not,” I smirked. They all looked at me funny, even Pikachu.

“Oh wow! Just a few minutes ago Buizel was so depressed!” She said. Buizel kept using Sonicboom. Team Rocket were talking but I wasn’t paying attention. I was focused on Buizel. Team Rocket continued to talk while Buizel busted out. They appeared to be surprised. I smirked.

“Go Carnivine!” It bit the poor man. I mentally chuckled. “No Carnivine, get the Buizel!”

“Carni!”

“Go Dustox!” The lady said.

“Dust, ox!”

“Alright Buizel!” Dawn said.

“Dawn, maybe I have the honour?” I asked.

“Oh... sure!” She said.

“Bui!!” He sounded excited. I sidled forwards slightly.

“Carnivine, use Bullet Seed!” He commanded.

“Dustox, use Psychic!” She commanded.

“Watch out Buizel, dodge it!” Dawn said.

“There is really no need for that,” I smirked. “Water Gun!” I commanded. The trio gaped at this.

“Carnivine, use Bullet Seed again!”

“Dustox, use Psychic again!”

Buizel jumped up into the air and twitched his tail. “Use Sonicboom!” Perfect. It slammed into Carnivine, causing it to smash into the ground and it fainted right at the man’s feet. The Dustox went after Buizel. “Aqua Jet!” It caused the Dustox to faint right at the lady’s feet.

“They de-toxed you too?!” The lady said. Buizel started to pant, but I could tell he still wanted to battle.

“See Dawn? Every Pokemon has a battle rhythm. You must discover it.”

“Oh,” she said.

Perfect time. “Use Water Gun!” I smirked.

“We’re blasting off again!!!” Team Rocket trio said. How did they do that?! I will never know...

“Alright Buizel!!” Dawn cheered.

“Bui! Bui! Bui!” He walked up to me. I looked down at him and blinked.

“You don’t wanna battle Lucian again, do you?” She said.

“Oh?” Ash and Brock said.

“Please Dawn, may I?” I grinned. What was I doing?

“Sure!” She replied. Anything for Buizel... the sun began to set already. (So much for my plans...) We walked out into a field.

“Go Bronzong!” I smiled. I waited for her to say something. “Gyro Ball!”

“Aqua Jet!” Perfect. He did what she said!

“Iron Defence!” Buizel bounced off of him.

“Buizel is finally doing what Dawn says!” Ash smiled.

“Buizel, Water Gun!”

“Iron Defence!” Same as last time happened.

“Good, keep it up Buizel!” Dawn smiled.

“I think we have had enough,” I returned Boris.

“Huh?” The trio said in unison. Buizel gaped.

“I am honoured to meet all of you. Now I must go home,” I yawned. “I’m quite sleepy.”

“Goodbye Lucian. Thank you,” she said.

“Bye!” Ash and Brock said.

“Goodbye,” I walked off and started for home...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I had to tell Gardenia that my plans had changed because of the three. I went to her house real fast. I yawned and waited while ringing the doorbell. I was so sleepy; I had a difficult week - this stupid person at the hospital kept coming in thinking she was sick, but really she wasn’t - she just wanted drugs.

“Lucian!” Gardenia opened the door.

“I’m so sorry I couldn’t come earlier; I had an emergency with a Buizel...,” I blushed slightly.

“It’s OK! I understand! Now run along home! You have black marks under your eyes from lack of sleep.”

“Oh, I do?” I wanted to blushed again. “Oh well, cya later.”

“Bye Lucian!” She smiled.

“Bye!” I walked away from her house and used Storic to help me get home. I fell asleep on his back.

“Welcome home,” Cynthia said, while Storic landed. I blushed and we went to bed... what an interesting day!
Sign up to rate and review this story