Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Cirrhosis - end of part 4

by GalacticFTW 1 review

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2009-10-02 - Updated: 2009-10-03 - 1079 words

0Unrated
Chapter 84

“Hmm... yeah...,” I mumbled in my sleep. I longed for... “it”...

Hello...,” said a haunting and echoing voice. I immediately snapped out of my sleep.

Huh?” I thought; not to wake up the other two.

It is me... Uxie...,” it replied.

Where are you? I can’t see you...,” I thought back.

Oh! Please excuse me! I was hidden...,” suddenly a bluish-grey creature with two tails (it had red gems in it and on its head) and a yellowish head appeared.

I mentally chuckled. “I see now... what are you doing here? Are you a...

I’m here because we know that you have Mesprit,” it replied.

Mesprit?” I was a but shocked! “-But Cynthia has it right now!

I’ll tap into her brain and ask if she has Mespirit with her right now...,” it stopped.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Switching POV for now... the dividing lines are used to switch POVs!

Huh?” I thought... maybe I was dreaming: what is this echoing voice? It kept repeating my name but it wasn’t Lucian’s voice, though...

Cynthia... Lucian tells me you’re keeping Mespirit...,” it said.

Huh? Oh yeah... I do... who are you?” I replied back.

I’m Uxie,” it replied. “Please don’t freak out...

Why would I?” I mentally smiled. “It’s great to meet another legendary such as yourself.”

Why thank you... you know, you can wake up. I’m right in front of you.”

And I did just that... indeed, it was in front of me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Morning sweety,” I said to Cynthia. “I’m guessing you met Uxie?” I smiled. I looked around to see Uxie reappearing again.

“Yes, I did,” she replied, smiling back and watching Uxie float around and making flips in the air. I then looked at Flint and Suffolk - they were SOUND asleep...

“So... why do you want Mesprit in the first place-” But before I could say anything else, I heard a chuckling sound... we both did in fact.

“I want Mespirit,” a hefty man said... Cyrus.

“Cy-cy-rus?!” We both stammered. Flint woke up and immediately was on his feet; we did the same. Suffolk woke up and growled slightly.

“Why would you want her?” I growled.

“Good Uxie,” he said calmly.

“Wha?!” We all stammered.

“Yes... I followed him out here. Due to a little device that a little birdie made,” he grinned evilly. I wondered who...

“Who was it?” I asked, as if I didn’t know.

“Charon did, dumbass,” he replied gruffly. I looked around at his body.

Speckled mottling on the hands (palmar erythema), yellowing of the skin (jaundice), weight loss, weakness, fatigue, swelling of the abdomen (ascites), thickening and shortening of palmar fascia - causing flexion deformities of the fingers (Dupuytren’s contracture), and possible hypogonadism... these symptoms can only mean one thing... cirrhosis,” I thought. “Cyrus, you do realise you have cirrhosis?” (A/N: Cirrhosis is a chronic disease of the liver characterized by the replacement of normal tissue with fibrous tissue and the loss of functional liver cells. It can result from alcohol abuse, nutritional deprivation, or infection especially by the hepatitis virus.)

“Yes...,” he started to vomit everywhere, including on us.

“UGGHHH!!!!” I groaned. “Now I’m going to vomit as well!!!”

“I don’t feel so good...,” Flint moaned.

“Me neither...,” Cythina groaned.

“YOU NEED TO GET TO A DOCTOR NOW!!!” I demanded to Cyrus. Even though he’s a stupid bastard, I couldn’t let him just die! I, too, needed to get to a doctor.

“I will... after... I capture... Azelf... Uxie... and Mespirit...,” he fell to the ground, clutching his stomach. “Argh... it hurts so bad...”

“Well you shouldn’t have abused alcohol, you bastard!” I wanted to rip my hair out.

“But it’s so good...,” he grumbled.

“That’s what everyone says - until they get addicted to it and slowly rot to death,” Cynthia said.

“But it’s-”

“No! It really isn’t good for you, stupid,” Flint tapped his foot. “When I’ve visited Lucian while he was working in the hospital, he showed me a book about people abusing alcohol. It showed cirrhosis, people that died in drunk-driving accidents, all kinds of things I never knew about!” He winked me; I could tell he was lying. I walked over to Cyrus and turned him over onto his back to feel his liver and spleen. My eyes widened and I blinked. His liver was hard... but there was something else I felt... on his chest.

“What’s wrong?” She asked, blinking.

“He has something on his chest...,” I replied, a bit stunned. I wasn’t sure what it was though. I ripped open his shirt to see stitches, possibly from a biopsy?

“He’s had a biopsy!” Cynthia replied, just as stunned as I was. “We need to get out of here... fast! Suffolk?” She turned around and looked at him.

“Yes ma’am!” He neighed loudly and two of the other legendary draft horses appeared: Shire and Vanner. We both blinked and grinned.

“I shall take Cyrus!” Vanner grabbed him with her teeth and put him on her back. I wondered how in the world Cyrus could sit on there without falling. Shire did the same to me and Cynthia; and Suffolk did the same to Flint.

“He-ya!!” I kicked Shire’s leg and the three began to teleport to Celestic Town... so fast that I wasn’t hundred percent paying attention.

“We’re in Celestic Town!” The three horses said in unison. We all jumped off and Vanner grabbed Cyrus and set him on the ground.

“Thank you!” We all said except poor Cyrus.

“Goodbye!” They all said again and teleported off.

“You two take Cyrus to the hospital; I need to get some different clothes on,” Cynthia said. I had completely forgotten that her jeans were covered in blood. I handed her my jacket. “I shall be back,” she smiled. “Bye,” she waved and walked off slowly.

“Bye!” Flint and I said.

“Well... let’s go...,” I smiled and we both walked into the hospital. I wondered about admitting myself... so I decided to. They indeed told me that I had orchitis... so my diagnosis was correct. I fell asleep in the nice, comfy hospital bed with Flint and Cynthia beside me...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Yeah it's short. Deal with it. I'm really sleepy and in a hurry to get this done.

END OF PART 4! Please don't got anywhere!
Sign up to rate and review this story