Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Shower

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

>:D

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-10-02 - Updated: 2009-10-03 - 1100 words

0Unrated
A/N: OK, I made a serious/stupid mistake when Lucian was teaching about bird reproduction; female birds only have one ovary. I also learned something interesting about vasectomies… I’m not going to tell, because you’ll think I’m the biggest nut-job… I mean pervert on Earth, seriously - it is beyond belief! XD JK. But seriously, if you are curious, just message me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 89

“Lucian... wake up sweetie,” Cynthia said to me.

“Huh?” I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

“Look,” she opened the curtains and sunlight poured in... I rubbed my eyes again. I had the “whoa, it is already the next day?!” look. She nodded. I sat up... I definitely feel better... I sniffed the air; I smelt like menthol.

“How come I smell like menthol?” I blinked. She popped her knuckles.

“You were out cold, so I decided to rub some menthol into your muscles. I noticed that you were in serious pain. I decided to help... I hope you don’t mind,” she smiled.

“Not at all...,” I sniffed. “It smells good anyway. And I feel better... except my stomach. Still hurts...” I also haven’t been to the bathroom and hours, but that’s a bit embarrassing... I thought maybe I might have wet myself when the Wailord threw me, though I doubt it.

“I understand, Rowan said he would make breakfast this morning.”

“Oh? Really, is that so?” I smiled. “What is he making?”

“Eggs and waffles, apparently,” she smiled back.

“Ah... good,” I got out of bed. All I had on was a pair of boxers. I had guessed she stripped me as well. Oh well. “Argh my groin hurts...,” try not going in hours... “Hang on, I’ll be back,” I said in an Arnold Schwarzenegger-like accent. She smiled. I sashayed to the bathroom... ooh... thank God we did not have to share that with the others... it was simple though, just a toilet with a shower... I looked at the shower and grinned and looked at the toilet water. “Ahhh…!!” (A/N: Think of Hank Hill’s ‘ahhs!’ XD)

“Is something wrong?” She asked. I blushed even though she could not see me... oh how embarrassing!

“Umm... my urine appears to be green...,” oh God, I was so embarrassed...

“That sure isn’t good...,” she sighed.

“I wonder if it could be the medicine they gave me?” I shrugged. I walked out.

“Maybe so...? Who knows?”

“I’m starving... let’s get something to eat,” I rubbed my stomach. I looked at Cynthia… she was half-naked on the bed.

“Hey baby cakes,” she winked. I instantly drooled… and got turned on.

“Hey bab-y, want to take a shower with me?” I winked. “And put a sock on the door first, of course.”

“Yes,” she growled and jumped off the bed. She took off her underwear and I turned on the shower water. I too, stripped off my pair of boxers.

“You look sexy… my sweetheart…,” I grinned.

“You look sexy as well…,” she grinned back. We had a few minutes of peace until Rowan started banging on the cabin door. Luckily the shower door was closed, and I put a sock on it so he wouldn’t bother us. I heard him shudder and leave. We chuckled because he saw the sock obviously.

“Sucker, must’ve thought sex in the shower is awkward,” I chuckled.

“Yeah, ha ha, poor sucker,” she laughed back. I let her lie down and I lied down on top of her. Ohh how I missed this position?! (…While looking into her face, of course). (A/N: This is somewhat of a Family Guy reference, the episode where Joe gets new legs. XD)

“I bet Rowan wants us to hurry up,” I winked.

“Who cares…,” she moaned.

“Yes… you’re right… I shouldn’t jump to conclusions…,” I moaned back. I regret getting a vasectomy, though… it feels as if I can’t even plant my seed or be proud to be a real man… sex… feels fruitless. And yes, there is a way to reverse vasectomies, but I have no idea how to though, I suppose through surgery.

“Ahh that felt great,” I stretched out onto the bed.

“Yes it did,” she did the same while grinning.

“Well, shall we go?”

“Sure thing,” she jumped off the bed and I followed. We both got on our clothes (during this time, I happened to grab a magazine, a medical one to be exact) and went outside. It was humid out… very annoying because you can’t sweat properly… oh well. But boy, did I feel great? It was like all of my muscles forgot what pain was.

“So... how long was I asleep?” I asked Cynthia.

“Hmm... about twenty-six hours,” she replied.

“Wow... really?” I blinked. I then opened the magazine... I turned to a page that said “No More Periods - Get an Endometrial Ablation!” I blinked again. Why had I not thought of that before?! My goodness! “Cy-Cynthia, lo-look!” I pointed, grinning slightly.

“Endometrial ablation? You want me to get one of those?” (A/N: It basically removes layers of the uterus.)

“Yes... I want you to get one of those.”

“Well... I don’t know... may so...”

“I seriously insist,” I winked. As soon as I spoke; it started to rain. “Argh...,” I just put the magazine under my chin.

“Now what? It happens to be pouring...,” she sighed. I looked at her hair, it was flat against her head. I suppose mine was, too.

“Hello everyone!” Rowan walked up, carrying an umbrella.

“Hi!” We both said, smiling.

“How are you?” He asked.

“Good, thank you,” I smiled. I looked at Cynthia and myself; we were soaked down to the bone.

“I’m great, thank you!” She smiled as well.

“No problem; that’s good to hear,” he stepped into a puddle and splashed himself. We just started snickering at him because he probably thought shower sex was awkward. After that laughing bout, we both started to shiver from the cold.

“I’m cold...,” my teeth were chattering.

“So am I...,” she said.

“Rowan... we’d love-love to see your book...,” my teeth were really chattering. “After... we... change clothes...”

“I was going to show you, but you guys decided to walk outside in the rain,” he chuckled. “Come along, once you have changed clothes.”

“Yes, sir!” We both said while walking back to change our clothes. It took us about fifteen minutes because I got distracted by her charming good looks...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: YES cliffhangers haha!!! You probably hate me for this?
Sign up to rate and review this story