Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Vomiting

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-02 - Updated: 2009-10-03 - 1394 words

0Unrated
A/N: Lol, I’ve decided to add a little segment about what everyones’ Pokemon do when they’re gone. And what his kids do when he’s gone as well. Aww... I keep forgetting about her Milotic, Milly. Milly doesn’t talk much. Hmm... I’m thinking they stay outside when they’re gone, in case they fight... I thought about it being from Boris’s POV. (OH GOD... I keep forgetting Cynthia has a broken arm... stupid me!)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 95

Aaron and Liza were busy sleeping inside... while the Pokemon were outside. Even Aaron’s and Liza’s but they were busy sleeping, too...

“I hope Lucian comes home soon,” Gabby yawned.

“I hope so, too,” Chomp mumbled and flexed his human-like hands.

“Iwannafreezehisgenitalsagain!” Charm said so quickly no one could understand him.

“What...?” Takis was confused. “I miss my daughter...”

“So do I...,” Ana scowled.

“It’s so damn boring without Lucian!!” I growled.

“How about we play a game of some sort, who has hands whom can grab things?” Riri asked slyly.

“Like what...?” Leon flopped around. “Someone please help...? I accidentally flopped out of this tank...”

“Here,” Merick helped Leon back into the tnak.

“Thanks,” Leon grinned.

“Ya know what, we never battle each other!” Milly finally spoke up. She never talks...

“Milly spoke! It’s a miracle!” Emma said sarcastically.

“Shut up!” She growled and fired an ice beam at him.

“You shut up,” he growled back and used Dark Pulse.

“You shut up!!” Storic roared and fired a Dragonrage at both of them. They stopped immediately and looked at him. “If we want to battle, can we please do it properly?” He growled so deeply they all listened to him.

“I will battle,” said Paulie. “I haven’t battled in awhile.”

“I want to battle as well,” Clarke said jumping out of the tank and floating in mid-air. How they do that, I have no idea... then again, I can float, too.

“Begin!” Storic roared.

“Go Paulie!” Umbra (Honchkrow) hollared. Paulie smiled at him. She began with an Aqua Jet and he began with a Flash Cannon. The two collided and landed on their arses. She used a Metal Claw and slammed into him. But little did she know about his ability: Poison Point... but she wasn’t poisoned because she happens to be part Steel. She smirked and used another Metal Claw after another, not even allowing Clarke to move.

“ENOUGH...!!!” Storic roared again. “You have gone too far Paulie. Disqualified...!!”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In school... in Rex’s POV:

“I wish Dad didn’t have such a long job,” I mumbled, thumbling with my pencil. The teacher was so boring... I hate school. I wish I could be with Dad in the hospital. Luckily this was my last hour and we could go ahead and go there... Aaron doesn’t seem to mind, in fact he comes along with us sometimes. And of course, Liza, too. Today was different than usual, I suppose it is because this is the last week of school for now, and I’m pretty much finished with my other classes. I couldn’t believe it was already May. Middle school is different than elementry (1st-6th grades)... we get out earlier. I think it’s cool though. I sighed. Wow it was already time to go home! I walked outside to wait for Crina and Lexi.

“Hey Rex!” Crina said happily.

“Hi Rex!” Lexi grinned. I smiled.

“Ready to go visit Dad?”

“Yes!” They both said.

“Let us go,” I smiled and we all went home... it only takes us like five minutes to get there.

“Hi Aaron!” We all said bursting through the door.

“Hey...,” he said groggily (he was also wearing a baby blue robe). “I didn’t get much sleep...”

“Oh dear...,” I sighed. “Are you coming with us... though?”

“If you want me to,” he yawned.

“Of course!” We all said.

“Alright, let me get dressed... and get Liza...,” he slowly walked off. We went to our rooms and set our stuff down and waited for them to get ready...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to the hospital...

Oh God it was awful. All the patients had the same symptoms: vomiting. I nearly fainted from this it was so disgusting. Dirk, Baum and Cynthia all vomited... I was next... it finally got to me. The dean came down and saw what was happened and he too, vomited because of this. I think just the thought and look of it causes a chain reaction... the patients finally stopped and so did the rest of us. I walked up to one of them and he vomited on me.

“OH... my God... gross...,” I nearly fainted.

“Dad!!!” All of my kids said.

“Hey guys...,” I was about retch.

“Hey Lucian...,” Aaron said groggily.

“Hey what’s up?” Liza said. She looked huge... she was six months pregnant at least.

“Oh not much...,” I pointed to all the patients, whom were still vomiting. “I have the shi-crapload of vomiting patients.”

“Oh non!!! My son is sick Lucian...,” Fantina scowled. I turned around. Juan looked sad. Why did her son look similar to me... he had similar hair to me... oh God... that was so long ago... I told Cynthia that I had accidentally gotten Fantina pregnant... at first she was angry but did not seem to mind... I stared into space. What if I brought this up again...? Would she be angry?

“Umm... hello?” Juan waved his hand in front of my face.

“Huh...?” I snapped out of it. Their son looked really sick... “So what happened...?”

“He was just eating la glace (ice cream) when he said he started to feel mal (bad)!”

“Some sort of bacteria...,” I looked around for someone in my team. I spotted Baum. “Hey Baum!” I hollared.

“Yes?” He hollared back.

“Check for E. coli in everyone! Check urine and stool sample!”

“Right!” He nodded and walked off.

“Come with me,” I commanded. The two nodded and followed me. I led them to a seperate room. Their son sat down on a table while Fantina and Juan sat down in two chairs. “So... what is your name?” I asked him.

“Jacques...,” he said quietly.

“OK Jacques, I need a urine sample from you, alright?” I nodded.

“Okay doctor...”

“You know what that means?”

“No...,” he shook his head. I dug around in a drawer for a cup.

“Means you have to pee in this,” I set the cup down next to him. “I have to look at your urine under the microscope to see if there are any bacteria in it.”

“Oh... OK,” he smiled. Fantina and Juan looked at me.

“If he needs help holding the cup, I suggest you do,” I spoke up.

“I think I will try it myself; je suis sept ans (I’m seven years old)!” (A/N: Pronounced ja swee sep-t anz).

“OK, you can try it,” I smiled. “The bathroom is down the hall.” He smiled and walked off and out of the room. Should I tell Juan what happened...? We might get into a fist fight... and he might hate me for the rest of my life.

“Say...,” Juan said. “How come he vaguely looks like you...?”

I flushed a deep red. “Ummm...”

She hit him softly. “I already told you.”

“Oh yeah... I forgot...”

“Dr. Victor, we need you!” Dirk said while peeking his head through the door.

“Can you wait just a minute, please?” I replied.

Excuse moi,” Jacques said slipping under Dirk. He had the silliest grin on his face. He handed me the cup of urine. I made sure it wasn’t dilited by any water. It looked good to me.

“I have to look at his urine under the microscope,” I said to Dirk.

He nodded. “OK, just come whenever possible.”

“I will give you the test results as soon as I’m done,” I turned to them.

“OK,” Fantina nodded.

“Alright,” Juan nodded, too. I smiled and walked off to go to the lab where the hospital keeps the microscopes. Baum happened to be there, too. He smiled at me. I turned on the microscope, grabbed a slide and put a few drops of the urine on the slide. I was shocked... his urine was full of bacteria...

“OH... my... God...,” I was shocked! What was this?!

...TBC...
Sign up to rate and review this story