Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Flint's major injury!

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2009-10-03 - Updated: 2009-10-03 - 2920 words

0Unrated
Chapter 101

I had realised the person had choked on a piece of shrimp. He was a little guy, so I was able to pick him up and use the Heimlich manoeuvre on him. His face turned from blue to pink in seconds. He smiled and I helped him up. He coughed for awhile and was able to speak finally.

“Thank you,” he smiled. “I am William. Hey... you are Lucian, are you not?”

“Heh, yeah, I am,” I hesitated. I was never really used to so much attention... as I have not had it in awhile. “I thought no one would recognise me with brown hair and blue jeans and t-shirt.”

“Oh, I recognise that face from anywhere. I saw you on TV!”

“I bet everyone did.”

“I have not seen you in awhile though...”

“That is because I pretty much sue whoever films me. I find it very annoying. Anyways, you should get checked out just in case, Dirk over there will help you – he is the one that is wearing the green shirt.”

“Alright then, nice to meet you! I think I might come here again.” I smiled and nodded.

“Nice to meet you too, come back soon.” He waved and I waved back. I walked back to Cynthers. “That was a nice kid,” I said while sitting back down.

“Hey Dad, we knew you would be down here!” Lexi said happily. I have been letting them eat dinner here for the past few nights.

“Hi Dad!” Rex smiled and hugged me real tightly. I did the same to him while smiling. All of my kids ganged up on me and did the same.

“You guys are little monsters!” I said jokingly. They all laughed and ganged up on Cynthers.

“Hey Dad... there is something wrong with Aaron... he seems distant...,” Crina said after ganging up on Cynthers.

“Hi Lucian...,” Aaron said quietly.

“Aaron, cheer up, please!” Liza smiled and hugged him. “So how are you two?”

“I happened to be very tired, and still hungry,” I grinned. “Hang on... lemme talk to Aaron, he sure does not seem like himself,” I pulled out a pretend needle for his medication. He nodded slightly. “OK, I will go take care of his Nandrolone. Cya later guys,” I smiled. They all waved and flipped around and waved, too. “Is there something wrong?” Aaron groaned slightly as we walked into my office’s bathroom.

“It happens to be very embarrassing...”

“Aaron, I am a doctor. Try not to say that.”

“OK I guess I will tell you then...,” he sighed. He gulped and gagged. “It seems my right testicle has shrunk... a little... but I have no idea...,” he blushed redder than any red I had ever seen. “Liza seemed to have even noticed... I feel very tired... and it-it hurts to pee...”

“Seems like a mix of your hypogonadism and something else -- possibly a urinary tract infection. Aaron, I’m a doctor… nothing is too embarrassing for me… I’ve had a lot UTIs in my life. I used to be scared to tell my doctor, too – but I got a lot of help from him.”

“Oh?” He perked up. “That makes me feel better now.”

“You’re welcome,” I patted his back. “Now… can I see?” His face turned red as bricks. “Aaron… do you want shrunk testicles your whole life?” He nodded weakly. “I didn’t think so. Don’t worry, I locked the door… and there are no windows – so no one except God will see what we’re doing. Besides, if my office door is closed, no one will bother – I posted a note about it.”

“Oh OK, I see,” he nodded.

“Come on Aaron, doctor’s waiting,” I said jokingly. He groaned and furtively pulled down his pants. I wasn’t trying to be gay in any way… but it was a bit awkward… “I hate to touch them… this is very awkward… Anyways, Aaron, I think it’s your hypogonadism that is causing your shrunken testicle – I can guarantee you that.”

“Oh… all right, that makes me feel better.”

“I will give you some more Nandrolone,” I grinned. “I happened to have some in my pocket,” I smirked evilly. “Nah, I’m just kidding.” I unlocked the door and he walked out slowly. I smiled brightly at him. Hesitantly, he smiled back. “I will be back in about 10 minutes, all right?”

It had struck me – the most perfect idea I had in my whole life. “Just wait until everyone hears my idea…,” I grinned.

Injecting Aaron with Nandrolone was easy this time, I think he’s used to it – but he still does grimace slightly. I’m starting to wonder if he doesn’t mind it at all. The first time I did it, he nearly yelped; but now, he is quite calm about it. I looked at him as we were walking to make sure he was all right. He seemed to be staring at the ground.

“Are you OK?” I asked. We were walking back to the café.

“Yeah… I guess so,” he blushed again. I patted him on the back.

“It’s OK Aaron, I’m sure you’ll be fine!” I grinned.

“Hey – you’re right! Last time you did this to me – I felt better afterwards!”

“There we go, that’s the spirit,” I smiled and we had made it to the café.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flint’s POV

“Come on Cadeyrn, you can do it,” I smiled.

“I will do it – just for you!” He neighed while galloping. I looked at Dawn and my wife.

“I wonder what happened to them…,” I sighed. They were so weak and exhausted – I think they had the flu or a cold or something.

“Ach-oo!” Candice sneezed. “Ugh my head hurts so badly…”

“I know – it feels like my head is going to explode,” Dawn groaned.

“It’s OK, we’re almost to Celestic Town,” I nodded. Cadeyrn galloped faster. He neighed loudly and it looked as if he was almost ‘flying’ through the air. It was probably one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen. “Keep it up Cadeyrn!” He galloped faster and faster until we made it to Celestic Town. “Whoa boy,” I pulled on the reins. “Let’s slow down a little, people actually live here.”

“Glad we’re almost there,” Candice sighed. Dawn nodded, agreed, and sighed too.

“Yes,” he slowed down. We had finally made it to the hospital!

“Now… run through the door – don’t worry – it’s automatic!” I smirked.

“Are you sure…?” He neighed loudly.

“Don’t run too fast, all right?”

“Right,” he replied. The two ladies sighed in relief. He ran through both automatic doors so quickly that we made it through the nick of time.

“Hey, what are you doing…?!” A doctor yelled.

“I have to find my brother!” I growled. “Lucian… where are you?!” I called. I spotted Cynthia in the hall. “Little Sis…?” I pulled on the reins – hard. Cadeyrn slid on hooves across the slick floor but he was able to balance and steady himself. He stopped and I jumped off. I ran up to Little Sis and hugged her tight. “I missed you so much,” I sniffled.

“I missed you, too, Big Bro…,” she smiled and hugged me tightly. Dawn and Candice jumped off of Cadeyrn. They weakly ran up to us. “What’s going on…?” She blinked. She then noticed how pale and weak the two ladies looked. “Oh, no,” she sighed. The two hawked and sneezed. “Seems you both have a case of the flu and maybe allergies?” They two nodded weakly.

“That’s why I came here as fast as possible,” I sighed. Cadeyrn slowly trotted over to us and he nudged me. “I knew that Cadeyrn would be faster than my Cerrwick, my Charizard, and I highly doubt if he could carry three people.”

“Right – I know what you mean,” Sis nodded. “Let’s go find Lucian, he’s with Aaron right now,” just as she was beginning to turn around – Big bro was right there!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucian’s POV

“Flint… long time no see… I missed you!” I hugged tightly as possible. I looked up to see Cadeyrn. “Is… that Cadeyrn? How is he doing?” Aaron blinked at Cadeyrn.

He hugged me as tight as possible, too. “I missed you so much… anyway… Cadeyrn is fine as you can see. Some Pokémon researchers in Hoenn were able to treat him.” He sighed slightly. “I also got this when I was there,” he held out his arm and I saw several stitches across and around his arm. Aaron grinned and hugged Flint tightly. Dawn and Candice grinned happily at all of us together.

“I missed you too!” He smiled. Flint smiled back. Now I know why he was so down – he probably misses Flint and Bertha. He looked at Flint’s arm. “So what happened?” He asked Flint.

“How about we all sit down?” I asked. They all nodded and we sat down on some benches in the lobby, along with Cadeyrn standing and listening.

“I was just walking around Hoenn with Candice…,” he began.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flint’s POV

“Hey Candice, how about we go for a walk?” I asked. We happened to be staying in Mauville City. Mauville is a nice place – but not the most interesting place to put a Pokemon hospital, to be honest. But, I did get to meet Wattson, an old but sweet, interesting fellow. We walked out of the city, until we reached a nice grassy area with barely anyone around.

“Wow this is nice,” she sniffed the air. “Smells vaguely of rain and flowers…” I did the same thing.

“You’re right, it smells nice,” I reached into my pocket and split apart a Snickers bar.

“Ooh… why thank you!” She smiled brightly. I know that she almost always wants chocolate everyday.

“Mm… this is so good… I love Snickers,” I gulped it down. I heard an odd growling noise in the background. “What was that…?” I looked around. She shrugged and had a befuddled look on her face. “Oh, well,” I sighed. “Hey… you know… we are alone…”

“Yes, we are… oh – don’t tell me!” She nodded. “You want to make out or something, right?”

I’m not going to go into to details…



….

We both laid there, naked and staring at what little clouds were in the sky and the trees’ branches swaying in the wind. I yawned big. “I’m sleepy, what about you?” I stared at her amber-coloured eyes.

“Yeah…,” she agreed and yawned (I tell you, it’s very contagious).

We both snoozed for awhile…





I woke up to that growling noise again. “Wake up.”

“Huh…?” She woke and sat up and rubbed her eyes. “What is it?” She slipped on her clothes.

“It’s that growling noise again,” I slipped on all of my clothes, too. We both looked around. “Sounds like a Mightyena,” I could tell just by the way the sound of growl itself. Mightyena have a unique growl that sounds nothing like any other Pokemon that I know of: it’s deep, throaty, but more like a snarling noise more than ever (but it can also be a yelp or howl). “Shit… we have no way of defending ourselves…”

We left our Pokemon at the lab on purpose. For one, Prof. Birch, Wattson, Norman, Prof. Elm, Rowan and Oak (and others, too) all wanted to study Pokémon more extensively than ever before. They wanted to study every Pokemon’s DNA, their biochemistry, anatomy, diet (more extensively – such as how chocolate may effect some Pokemon, or if a carnivore such as Houndoom reacts to plants such as celery or carrots), I could go on, but I don’t think you want me to.

“I know… we should not have done that…,” she began to sweat. I waved my arm so we could walk off to somewhere safe. We hid behind a hill and peeked our heads over the top; making sure to be very quiet. We both heard the growl behind us and turned around to see the biggest Mightyena I had ever seen. It must have been twice the size of a typical Mightyena. “Holy shit… it’s huge,” she blinked.

“I-I know…” I took a good look at it. It was a male, and males are typically larger than females. “I’ll try my best to calm it down,” I slowly crawled on all fours and lied down in a submissive state. I whimpered exactly like it. She just blinked at me and I winked at her. He snapped at me, but just barely biting my arm, not enough to break my skin.

“What the hell do you want…?” He growled deeply at me.

“I want to tell you that I’m not your enemy,” I whimpered again. He snarled and ended up actually biting me – hard – so hard that I think that he bit all the way through my brachial artery. Blood was just pouring from my arm. Why it attacked me…? I have no idea. I only had one choice: fight back… so I punched him in the muzzle – which is really sensitive. He yipped and I stood up. Candice just sat there; bewildered. “Shit…,” I panted. I was able to tear off my shirt and wrap it around my arm. He recovered himself and got up, he roared. That was not… good… at all… “Candice – run for your life – that’s a Mightyena’s signal for help!”

“O-OK…,” she nodded and ran off as fast as possible. I thought maybe she might get help or something. I smirked and snarled at it.

“Come and get me,” I barked. He snarled back and leaped onto me but I was able to jump out of its way. “You’re a stupid beast,” I chuckled. He leaped again but he bit my leg before I could move. “Ugh… but that doesn’t matter to me,” I smirked and got back up. I could feel adrenaline pumping through me.

“Empoleon, Bubblebeam…!” I heard someone say. A ton of bubbles appeared out of no where. “Now, use Rock Climb!” I moved out of the way and turned around to see Dawn…! Dawn of all people! I hadn’t seen her in so long! Empoleon made his own rocks and smashed his body into Mightyena.

“Nice Dawn!” I grinned and looked at my leg and arm. “You saved my life. The Mightyena yelped and ran off. “Thank you very much.” She hugged me.

“You’re welcome,” she smiled.

“No problem!” Her Empoleon grinned the best it could.

“Flint…! You’re all right!” Candice hugged me tightly. “I happened to run into Dawn and I told her what happened!” Blood was still leaking from my arm and leg. “We should get you to the hospital!”

“It’s all the way in Slateport though!” Dawn sighed.

“Not necessarily… come on, let’s get to Mauville,” I nodded. Dawn cocked her head and let out a huge Mamoswine.

“Wow… nice Mamoswine,” Candice and I both said.

“Hop on guys, you don’t look too good Flint,” she scowled. We both nodded and jumped on, with Mamoswine helping us somewhat.

“Go to Mauville City!” She commanded and returned Empoleon. It (probably a she) started to run so fast it was hard to hang onto it. It was extremely bumpy and it made me really sick to my stomach.

“Ugh…,” I grunted queasily. The two looked at me. “I don’t feel very good.” I retched. I looked at the blood-soaked fur of Mamoswine. It was pretty disgusting.

“Do want to stop?” Mamoswine asked. We all looked at her.

“Only problem, if we stop, I’ll loose so much blood I’ll die…,” I retched again. They all nodded and Mamoswine continued to run, and I did my best to hold the vomit in. I must admit – it was one of the hardest things I had ever done. We had finally made it to Mauville where I pretty much fell off of Mamoswine and fainted. I felt no pain from that, just my lifeblood slowing pouring out of me was all I could feel. I coughed up a ton of blood – oh, it was so crass. The next thing I remember was several people shouting my name…

And ending up in the hospital and waking up after surgery…

I coughed again. “W-where am I…?” I looked around the room to see Birch, Elm, Rowan, Oak, Wattson, Norman, Candice and Dawn. “W-what happened?” I looked at my arm to see at least a hundred stitches. “Whoa… what the hell…?!”

“You underwent surgery,” Candice replied. My eyes widened.

“Oh… all right then,” I looked beside me, there was a blood transfusion bag.

“Guess whose blood that is!” She grinned.

“It’s yours, is it not?” I asked and she nodded. “I thought so…”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“It took me about three weeks to recover, and I came here immediately after that happened to tell you… but Dawn and Candice ended up getting sick just as I came back to Sinnoh.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucian’s POV

“You should have told me though…,” I sighed. “But it’s OK, though…,” I looked over at Dawn and Candice. “Seems you two are sick…? How about we treat you two?” They both nodded. “All right, come along.” We all got up and they followed me through the winding hospital…

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Best chapter yet.
Sign up to rate and review this story