Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Thorton?

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

He is kickass.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2009-10-03 - Updated: 2009-10-03 - 1844 words

0Unrated
A/N: I’ll be introducing Buck to the others in the story soon, because I found out in the games Buck is little brother of Flint. Oh yeah, I had a crazy idea about Palmer marrying Dahlia… yep… ^_^ they would make a cute couple XD. Oh yeah – I found out it’s called ColombiaShipping. Interesting name…

Chapter 103

Buck’s POV

“Ahh… wow long day today…,” I mumbled while scribbling. I looked over at Thorton; he was drawing some odd blueprints. “Hey Thorton,” I walked up to him. I turned to look at Barry. He was staring at a video game. “Sheesh, you guys are so boring!” I mumbled.

“What, what on earth do you want?” Barry grumbled.

“Uhhh….,” Thorton muttered and drooled.

“Thorton… are you all right?” I asked. I shook him. “Oh… no…” He fainted and banged his head pretty hard on the desk and began to seize. “Thorton…?! Are you OK?!” I panicked – it was the only thing I could do. “BARRY AHH HELP!!!”

Barry sat there, blinking. “We have to get him to the hospital, duh!” He replied in smartass-kind of way.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chomp’s POV

“Look out…!” Gabby hollered. These humans that we were fighting sent out some of the speediest Arcanine and Houndoom we had ever seen. I almost had trouble watching my back, there were so many of them. They all used Fire Blast, Flamethrower or Overheat. Despite being strong against fire type attacks, it still hurt slightly. It seared my tail, which is made up of Umbreon fur.

“OW…!” I screamed. “Ow, ow, ow that hurt!” I roared at the Houndoom. I picked one of them up and swung it by the tail, causing it to smash into a dead tree. It whimpered in pain and surrendered to us. It was now on our side.

“My name is Cale,” it said; it was now a he. “I shall fight for you, whatever our masters are doing is just sickening.”

“Agreed,” I replied. “It is. Welcome to the team, nice to meet you Cale. I’m Chomp.”

“Nice to meet you, too; Chomp,” he replied while wagging his tail.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucian’s POV

I sighed forcibly and sat down next to Cynthers. “So what are we going to do?” I asked her.

“I don’t know…,” she groaned. “My knees hurt pretty badly… and I have an itch under my cast…”

“Like what kind of pain? And maybe your cast needs to be taken off now?”

“I don’t know, I cannot describe how the pain feels.”

“Oh… oh… Cynthia, I-I think you have fibromyalgia… not only bursitis, but that; too. Do you think you agree?” She blinked, hesitated a little and nodded.

“It-it could be…”

“Lucian, come quick! You have a new patient, he isn’t doing to good!” Dirk called. We both immediately got up and walked quickly to where Dirk was.

“Please help my friend!” This kid with orange hair begged nicely. “He’s really sick and I have no idea why…” I knelt beside his friend with a strange hairdo that was black. He began to seize but ended up vomiting on me.

“Ugh,” was all I could muster. Cynthia nodded and immediately got some anti-seizure medication. “Cynthia! He has absence type of seizure, I suggest you give him Emeside,” I hollered. She nodded and walked off to get some Emeside. Emeside is a drug used to treat absence seizures, it’s also known as ethosuximide. It can cause all kinds of side effects; including: drowsiness, headaches, vomiting, nausea, microscopic hematuria (blood in urine), leucopoenia (a decrease of white blood cells which can lead to infections), etc… the list could go on. But I wasn’t too worried about him; I knew I would be fine. I was curious as to why he vomited while seizing. I knew that this is extremely rare – I had never seen this myself. A person with blond hair stepped in; I hadn’t noticed him before… “So… what are your names?” I asked.

“His name is Thorton, I’m Buck, and he’s Barry,” the orange-haired kid answered.

“Barry…? Is that you? Remember me? I’m Lucian?” I grinned. “Great to see you again, it’s also nice to meet you Buck.”

“Nice to see you again,” Barry grinned.

“And nice to meet you too, Lucian,” Buck grinned along with Barry.

“Whoops let me get something else on!” I blushed. I walked off to my office, where I have new scrubs I could put on. The scrubs here are just a bland, plain white… they are pretty boring if you ask me. I put it on quickly as possible and just threw my old one in a hamper in the hallway. It’s where all the dirty scrubs go. “Heh, don’t I look snazzy?” I looked in a mirror that was in the hallway. I was somewhat joking though…

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“All right, let’s take a look at you Thorton,” I smiled and rubbed his head. He groaned.

“I don’t feel very good,” he moaned.

“OK, would you like a bucket then?” I asked.

“No… not really,” he reached over to the table a grabbed a poke ball. “Come on out,” he called. A small, hedgehog-looking Pokémon that had green grass on its back and white fuzzy belly, it had two pink flowers growing out of its side. It also had yellow dots on the grass on its back.

Hello,” the creature said telepathically.

“I can speak to you just fine, no need for telepathy. I turned to Cynthers. “Cynthia… what is that Pokémon?” I blinked. Her jowl was hanging down, wide… drool coming out. “Is… it that rare?” I cocked my head.

“It’s a Shaymin,” Thorton grinned. The Shaymin jumped onto my head.

“Shay-min… w-where have I heard that…?” I thought out loud. “I’ve heard of them… don’t believe I’ve ever seen one before though! What a nice Pokémon! I love it, it’s so cute.” It rubbed up against my head, ruffling up my hair. It jumped off my head and back onto Thorton’s lap.

“Shaymin, Aromatherapy and Safeguard, please,” he simply commanded. Shaymin began to glow a bright green (and whitish) and he started to look better than before.

“What in the world does that attack do?” I blinked. Thorton got out of the bed and stood up.

“Well, any time I feel sick, I let out Shaymin and she heals me, just so you know, I wouldn’t try it on other humans… it has had some severe side effects…,” he began to twitch. “Hence why I have epilepsy…” Cynthia and I blinked; Barry and Buck just stared. We were all silent. “Trust me… don’t even ask to use my Shaymin to heal people…”

“That’s right, it could be harmful for you,” Shaymin nodded. “My Aromatherapy and Safeguard aren’t perfect… I could perfect it if I knew how…”

“If only there was a way…,” he sighed. “Say… I wonder if my parents know that I’m here.”

“I called your parents, they said they were on their way; so don’t worry,” Cynthers grinned and rubbed his head. “Oh…?” She looked down. “Sir… you’re bleeding from down there… that’s not only blood – that’s urine, too…” Thorton blushed hard.

“I told you…,” Shaymin mocked jokingly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chomp’s POV

“Hey… what’s this,” my claws transformed into human hands. “I am part human anyway…,” I smirked and continued to fight the stupid Houndooms.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucian’s POV

“Come on, how about we get you to the bathroom now?” I tried to come up with something useful. “Could we get a urine sample please?” I put a cup in his hand.

“And watch me piss or look at me when I’m pissing?” He crossed his arms.

“Umm… I don’t stare at peoples’ genitals; I can guarantee you that…,” I felt a little uneasy.

“Yeah right, you’re a doctor!”

“Thorton, shut up,” Cynthers hit him in the back of the head. “Don’t make fun of our profession.”

“Fine, I’ll piss in the stupid cup for you,” he growled and rubbed the back of his head. He forcibly grabbed the cup and marched to the bathroom. He mumbled something in Swedish; I couldn’t catch what he said. He may have said “fuck you” or something. I stood outside the bathroom just in case something happened.

“You OK in there…?” I gasped and fell forwards. I felt blood drip down my back. “W-what the hell…,” I wheezed. I barely turned around to see Cyrus grinning, and towering above me.

“You all right, Lucian?!” Cynthers jabbed a needle into his arm, it must’ve been a muscle relaxant. Cyrus immediately plopped down onto the ground. She was somehow able to lift me up only one arm and drug me to a hospital bed. I gasped when she put me down on the bed.

“What-what did he stab me with?” I gasped on every word.

“Shh… don’t talk… and it looks as if he threw it – he threw a Liston knife.” Liston knife… the object that nearly cut my finger off.

“Here’s your urine samp…,” Thorton blinked. Cynthers was somehow able to stop the bleeding. I coughed up some blood. “Whoa, what happened?” He stood still and gasped.

“Cyrus through a Liston knife at him, it just barely missed his heart,” she sighed. “We’re going to have to perform surgery on you, honey,” she said gravelly. “It will be the only way to get the knife out without you bleeding to death.”

I felt nothing and I nodded weakly. “Go… get… Dirk…,” I collapsed before I could say anything else.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cynthia’s POV

“And what…?” I was silent. “Oh great… Thorton – get Dirk – he isn’t too hard to find – he’s the tallest person in the whole hospital and has dark raven-coloured hair and mostly wears navy blue. He’ll be able to test your urine for anything. I have to treat Lucian, OK?”

“Right,” he nodded and walked off. His Shaymin ran off with him.

“Shaymin,” I spoke up. She turned around.

“What is it?”

“I know your Aromatherapy and Safeguard have a lot of side effects… but could you possibly help?” She walked back and jumped up on the hospital bed. “I’m wondering if there’s a way to stop the blood.”

“Hmm…,” she started to glow a greenish colour. He was dazed but slightly awake.

“Am I out of surgery already?” Shaymin then began to glow white.

“No… Shaymin is just using Safeguard and Aromatherapy on you,” I nodded. “I will get you into surgery though, right now.” He nodded weakly and I wheeled him off. Shaymin jumped off…

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucian’s POV

About three hours later


“Lucian, sweetie wake up…,” Cynthers tapped me on the shoulder. “I was able to stop the bleeding…”

“Wow… g-good…,” I was lying on my stomach. I was somehow able to sit up. “I certainly feel better…”

“Good,” Cynthia grinned.
Sign up to rate and review this story