Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Vampire

Home

by sickly_ill 2 reviews

Hell’s where he’s going. If you haven’t guessed yet.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-10-07 - Updated: 2009-10-08 - 1704 words - Complete

1Ambiance
A/N: Sorry for the very late update. More soon! Promise!






“If you go after him it’ll cost you your life.” I threatened him. I know I’m stronger than him in more than one way.
“Give me the boy and you can join us again. Michael can be among us as well.” He smiled. I sighed and walked to the lamp and switched it on. Light illuminated the room in a soft glow on the beige walls. My vision returned to normal and I could see his face was weathered down and he was paler than usual. Like a blank piece of paper waiting to be written on. His eyes were vacant and hollow. He didn’t have a grim glow to him anymore. A seductive appeal that made all the women fall into his glorious features he had once had.
“I will not go back and I will not give you Levi. There is no way in hell he’s leaving with you anywhere.” I growled as I pointed to him.
“Oh, but there is a way. Hell’s where he’s going. If you haven’t guessed yet.” Angel smirked. I just shook my head.
“There is no way Levi is gonna leave with you anywhere. If you haven’t guessed yet.” I threw a fake smile his way and he grinned wildly showing his porcelain teeth.
“I think that up is for deliberation.” Just then I heard soft footsteps coming from my bedroom to the living room.
“What’s going on?” I heard Michael ask. I looked back to see him rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Then he looked at Angel. I looked back at him, too, and his grin grew wider.
“I’ll just leave you two alone.” I looked back to glare at Michael and then heard a swoosh. I turned back around to catch Angel but he was already gone. My anger was boiling at Michael.
“How come you didn’t tell me?” I asked in a low growl with my back to Michael.
“Uh..um.” Michael stuttered. I waited for long enough,
“You didn’t think I would find out?!” I turned on my heals and glared at Michael. “Did you!?” I demanded.
“I knew you would find out. But I thought it would be better if you found out yourself. God didn’t want me to tell you to worry you more than you’ve already have.” Michael explained.
“If you would have told me I could have protected Levi with my own life!” I screamed. I hated when people kept things from me by order or by will. I absolutely hated it.
I was so confused. I just needed to get away and think of a plan. Conjure up a strategy to keep Levi safe from any harm Angel might hold to him. “I need to clear my head.” I said and grabbed a random hoodie off the couch and slipped it on. And in those seconds I remembered Levi. Surely he didn’t want his mommy abandoning him to go get some alone time. Only bad parents did that, and I wasn’t about to start now. I growled and pushed past Michael to Levi’s room. I creaked to door open for maybe he be in a deep dream I didn’t want to wake him from. But when the light beamed into the room I saw the bed was empty. My heart leaped into my throat and anxiety hit me in the face. “Levi?” I called and rummaged through his blankets. “Levi?” My voice cracked. Once I discovered I wouldn’t find him in here felt my eyes well up with tears I didn’t dare let fall.
I sharply turned around in anger and saw Michael standing in the doorway of Levi’ bedroom looking at me with wide eyes. “Where is he?!” I demanded.
“He’s at my parents place.” Michael put up his hands in defense. By this time my anger was overflowing and was going to spill out on him again.
“What?! Has this been happening every night?” I asked.
“Yes, because even though you didn’t know I took the safety precautions you would have and did them myself. So, you see? I care. I didn’t want to hide this from you, but I had to. It was what was demanded from me not to worry you and not to tell you, so I obeyed them. He’s safe now.” Michael explained. Knowing Levi was safe at the Way’s melted some of my stress and anger away, but a lot was still left. And still boiling.
I just growled again and pushed passes Michael, once again, and left out the door. I slammed it shut behind me and felt the cold bite at my face, but I didn’t care. I needed to get to the heavens before Michael. And I’m bringing my rage with me.
I ran down the stairs toward the ground below. “Phoenix?” I heard Michael clamor down the stairs behind me. “Where are you going?” He asked in tail.
“To hell.” I ripped off my coat and spread my wings jumping up into the sky and soaring into the clouds. I felt the moisture wisp passed and the wind whistled in my ear as I accelerated to a great speed. I watched everything flash before my eyes. Just when the gold front gate came into view I stopped in midair and then zoomed over the gate and into clouds once again.

“This is bullshit! I deserved a right to know as a mother and angel in a part of this!” I argued. God wasn’t letting up. God was very calm and it drove me over the edge. How could someone be so clam in a situation like this?
“I didn’t want to worry you. We were going to handle it and then everything went back to normal.” The Lord said soothingly like it wasn’t wrong.
“And nothing would be mentioned to me? The mother of this gifted child that everyone wants? Not a word to me from anyone?” I asked. My breathing was labored and the air was crisp and cool in my lungs.
“No,” God shook his head and looked down at those soft hands that were entwined at the fingers. “Believe me, we all had a hard time getting Michael to agree. He thought you had every right to know, but your life was looking up and I didn’t want to ruin it.”
“Well, whether or not if you told me I would have found out eventually. Michael isn’t the best liar, but he fooled me.” I glared at him. He didn’t dare meet my eyes. He was shivering in the moonlight and I could see he was regretting this. I looked back to God. “Now I’m gonna clean up the mess you made.” I growled and huffed to the golden gate.
“Don’t do anything! We’re not done planning.” God called. I just snapped up my hand to silence him while I walked away. I once again spread my wings and jumped off the high clouds. I tucked my wings in and I accelerated to Earth. I closed my eyes and felt myself hit the ground softly, then melt into the concrete.
After oozing my way down south to meet with my maker I recalled and planned everything I was going to say. I opened my eyes and I was engulfed in flames. All around there was smoke and high fire. The smell of burning corpses and sulfur and tar shook into my nose. I almost choked from the long ago aroma I used to smell everyday. I was bathed in it, they washed my clothes in it, and every time I covered it with anything else that smelt better. Lavender, coconut, orange, but the smell was too strong it never left my skin for days.
I held my head high and squared my shoulders and began walking. I walked with pride and rage as everyone stared. I didn’t belong here anymore, but they respected me ask their past queen. And I give them credit. If anyone of them laid a hand on me in any wrong way I had the divine right to kill, or order them to be killed. That’s how much power I still have and will have for the rest of eternity. Whether or not I’m still their queen, or even living here. I have power others don’t and I will use this power for good. Not evil like I’m supposed to.
Once I reached the large blood red metal flaming doors I drew a deep breath in of the humid air, which didn’t help much, I placed my palms on either side of the doors and let them sit. Feeling the burn, feeling my flesh bubble at the sudden new contact. I ruined my face in pain and then pushed the doors open. They were thrown open with a loud screech and stopped by a loud echoing thud. “What do you want?” I heard Satan hiss from the shadows I now stared at.
“I want you to leave Levi alone.” I ordered. I heard him laugh devilishly.
“I’m afraid I can’t do that.” He revealed himself from the silhouettes of lost souls and to the light of the fire. I growled low and hastily. He just laughed again, and then said, “You see,” Pause. “You’ve already taken my newest demons, and vampires and werewolves, now I need something in return.”
“You can have me if you want. But Levi is staying away from the life I had.” I tried to negotiate. He just chuckled.
“Tempting offer, but,” He grinned and shook his blood red finger at me. “He’s fresh. He needs to be broken in. Being what he is. He needs to learn why he is, and what he was made for.”
“He was made for loving. Not for killing. He belongs with Michael and I. Not here. Not in this shit hole you call home. This will not be his home.”
Sign up to rate and review this story