Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > As Snow Falls On Desert Sky

Eight

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

eight

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-20 - Updated: 2009-10-20 - 381 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Is there anyone you like more than the rest of us?" Mikey was being strange, he knew I liked Gerard, but I wasn't going to admit to him yet.
"I don't think so. Why do you ask?"
"I was just wondering. Tell me a little a bit about us that you like."
Okay. I have to be careful with what I say now.
"Well...you. Michael. You're very sweet, I made friends with you very easily. Once I get to know you better, I could possibly tell you alot of things.
Mikey seemed impressed by me saying good things about him.
"Mmm Frank. Very sweet, the first one to make friends with me today in History, which reminds me, shit, we forgot to go to detention, anyway, I love him already but like a brother. Erm... Ray, I love his afro, it's so cool in every way. He real sweet --"
"Is everyone sweet to you?" Laughed Mikey.
"Shut up Michael! Now, Bob, he's sweet, funny, I can see he cares about everyone so much and that's really rare to find in a guy. Oh same goes for all of you actaully."
Now I'm going to talk about Gerard.

Just be careful with what you say and it will be fine.

"And Gerard --"
"Oh saving best till last are you?" Oh my god, I'm gonna have to tell him.
"What are you talking about Mikey, you're acting really strange?"
"Oh come on Lauren, I know you like my brother, so don't deny it!"
Ahhh screw it.
"Fine yeah I like Gerard, but please, please don't tell him or anyone please Mikey." I practically on my knees when I was begging him.
He said he wouldn't tell Gerard but everyone else already knew.
"What!? How!?"
"Well it's kinda obvious, Lauren. You're always staring at him, and when he walks away you always stare at his ass. Awww look whose blushing." Mikey couldn't stop laughing.
"Shut up Mikey, I do not!"
There was no use convincing him, because I do stare at his ass, but I can't help it.

After all this talking I hadn't realised that we were at my house.

"Come on then Lauren, lets meet your parents."
Why? Why has my life got to be different from everyone elses?
Sign up to rate and review this story