Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Hate You But I Love You

3

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-22 - Updated: 2009-10-22 - 1460 words - Complete

0Unrated
I got to school and thankfully, I got all the blood off my face.

I don't know why, but I have a strange feeling that Gerard may know something, about my mom and what she did. Well obviously I wasn't gonna ask him straight out if he did. I was going to try and make friends with him first.

Yeah, we started off on the wrong foot, but...whatever, everybody deserves a second chance, don't they?

So yeah, here I am at Belleville High School, and it's my first day. Yay. Note the sarcasm.

"Hey Kris? Krissy? I'll take you to the office, and show you around school okay?" Mikey asked.

"Sure, thanks Mikes."

"No problem!" I laughed.

We got to the office to get my time table, and first lesson was...maths!

"I hate maths, I'm not good at it." I moaned.

"Hey, don't worry, I'm no good either, and you're in my class so we can be no good together." This made me smile. Thank you god that I met Mikey Way.

Maths wasn't actually as bad as I thought it was going to be, well most of the time I was passing notes to Mikey, even though we sat next to each other at the back of class, we weren't allowed to talk.

My next class was Art, but not with Mikey, apparently, only certain people get to do Art, only those with a special talent. Which means I will have this class with not only a few people from my year, but from all years.

I will admit, I was quite happy that I get to do Art, I mean I knew I was good, but I didn't think that I was that good, you know?

When Mikey helped me find room 26, he left me to go to History.

"I'll come back here after okay?"

"Yeah sure, thanks Mikes."

I went into my Art class, and there were only two or three people in there. I guess I was early.

The teacher was already there, and I explained everything to her.

"Okay, nice to meet you Krissy. Take a seat anywhere you like."

I took a seat right at the back. I always did. I hated people seeing my work before it's done, I get paranoid about what people think before it's done, and that really pisses me off.

What? I'm 12, I know how to curse!

Soon the room started filling with more people, most of which were in higher years.

"Right class, we have a new student here with us today. I would like you all to welcome Krissy Walters, she has come all the way from Toronto, Canada." Everyone turned their heads to me.

I felt really shy now, I hated people staring at me, it was creepy.

"Krissy why don't you tell us something about yourself."

"Like what?"

"Who is your favourite band?" One boy asked.

"Er...Mindless Self Indulgence I guess." When I said this, another boy who wasn't looking before looked up to me, and I knew that this boy was my friend's arrogant older brother, Gerard.

After a few more questions, the class finally got started on their work.

We had to draw something that we hate. Something that makes us really angry just by thinking of it.

And I knew exactly what I was going to draw.

Gerard P.O.V
After Science was Art class. My favourite class ever.

When I got into class, I sat in my usual seat in the corner at the back. I hated people seeing my work before it's finished, I guess I feel that if someone sees it before, then it's gonna go shit. You know?

I was setting up all my stuff when Mrs Hardon starting talking.

"Right class, we have a new student here with us today. I would like you all to welcome Krissy Walters, she has come all the way from Toronto, Canada." Everyone turned their heads to me.

No way! This can't be happening. How am I supposed to hate her if I see her all the fucking time!

"Krissy why don't you tell us something about yourself."

"Like what?"

"Who is your favourite band?" A jock, Andrew asked.

"Er...Mindless Self Indulgence I guess." My head shot up when she said that.

I love you. I thought.

Shut up!

Why she has great taste in stuff! All I wanna do is fucking kiss her!

I mentally slapped myself for thinking those things.

After a few questions we were told to start our work.We had to draw something we hate.

I sort of had an idea but not really. I sat wondering what to draw, when I thought I could draw...no! That's mean, and plus, I don't even hate her...yet.

After half an hour, I went to the other side of the room for some other art stuff and I noticed Krissy's drawing.

Fuck me was she a good artist!

She really had a lot of detail in it, and it was just amazing.

Then, I remembered that we had to draw something we hate.

And then, when I looked back at the picture, I realised...

...that picture was me.

Krissy P.O.V
The day was going by quickly, and before I knew it, it was lunch.

Mikey told me to meet him at a table in the cafeteria, which is what I did, and luckily he was already there waiting for me.

"Hey, how's your first day going so far?"

"Great. Thanks. My favourite lesson has proberbly been Art though." He nodded and we began eating.

We were talking about anything and everything. Mikey is such a great guy, I can't believe he actaully wanted to be my friend.

It was about fifteen minutes until next class, and I was sitting on my own, because Mikey needed to go to the bathroom and I said I would wait for him here.

I was getting lost in my thoughts, when I heard a door slam shut near me. I quickly turned and it there were three boys walking right towards me, one I recognised as Gerard.

"Oh my, has my little brother finally realised what a bitch you are and fucked off?" He asked me, and his friends laughed along.

It's funny, I thought it was only jocks that did that.

"Oh my, it amazes me that these two actaully wanna be your friend." I mocked.

"Fuck you little girl. You don't know me, so don't pretend you do!" He snapped.

"Well, you don't know me, so don't pretend that you do!"

He smirked.

"I think you'll find that I know more about you than you think."

What did he mean by that?

I was about to say something when he stopped me.

I noticed that he had a bottle of chocolate milk. He took the top off and poored it on my head, and it dripped down my face and on my clothes.

I could hear people from around me starting to laugh, even Gerard and his friends did.

I could feel tears threatening to fall, and I made a dash to the bathroom, only to run into Mikey on the way.

"Krissy? What happened?" I noticed he was with another guy, which I assumed was his friend.

"Your brother happened." And I ran off again, into the girls bathroom where I hid for the rest of the afternoon.

Gerard P.O.V

Sitting in my living room after school, I began thinking about today's events.

I felt like shit. I shouldn't have done that to Krissy, but I was so pissed off that she drew me in Art, that I felt like I needed to get her back in a way.

But when she ran off, I felt shit. Her face was so sad, and I knew she ran off to cry.

I was still in thinking mode and the thing that brought me out was our front door closing.

"Dude! What the fuck are you playing at!?" Mikey screamed at me.

"What did I do?"

"Don't play dumb with me Gee, you know what. Lunch time Krissy came running past me crying and said you had something to do with it!"

I nodded.

"Is that it? All you can do it nod your fucking head! She's my friend Gee, and it was her first day at a new school. What has she ever done to you!?"

I didn't say anything. He was right.

No matter how mad I was at her, I still liked her, and she didn't know, so I couldn't really blame her for drawing me as her most hated thing.

I had been a jerk to her one to many times.

But I wasn't going to change.
Sign up to rate and review this story