Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Zombie nightmare: A naruto story

chapter four:naruto's first item, the forest of death, the unknown pathway

by coldbear14 0 reviews

Naruto finally finds some things that could help him along the way. While for the others..that's unknown.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2009-10-23 - Updated: 2009-10-23 - 1557 words

-1Boring
guess who? Yeah, it's me with a new chapter!!! In this one, naruto finally finds some items that could help him later. As for the others, you will find out when you read. So, yeah~.....anyway, enjoy! :3
==================================================================================================
Chapter four:The fist items, the forest of death, the unknown pathway

With Naruto in the left lane

Naruto was walking down this way for some time now, but so far he has found nothing that was of life or any clues during the past hour. With a sigh, he kept walking anyway, hoping to at least find something or anything.

"Next time, I should go with my stomach. Their is nothing here and I been walking down this way for some time now......"He said, scratching the back of his head looking around the area he was in. When he was about to turn and go to the other pathway, something of a sparkle caught his eye.

"Huh?"

Naruto turned to look ahead of some old shop that he never seen before in the leaf village. With a curious thought, Naruto walkes toward it to hoping of finding something. He looked inside to see everything was coverd in dry blood on the walls while some dead bodies on the ground or in piles. Naruto got used to that but went inside carefull and avoiding the broken glass on the floor. He looked around to find what he saw but only to find shelves of burned up food or other things. After walking and looking around the shop, he finally spotted something shiny on a shelf. He quickly walked over to it, showing a light blue gem that was unharmed in anyway and a gold gem. Next to it was a pistol gun with some ammo in a box.

"Awsome! Finally, I find something that could be of help and more cooler too."He said, picking up the pistol and carefully putting it in his weapon and ammo bag. Then, he looked at the two gems on the shelf then thought for a second. In his mind, it told him to take the two gems with him...for they might be clues for later while something else told him not to take them and just leave them there.

"I don't know about that, but if anything is important..then it might be helpful.."He said, picking the two up and putting them in the bag too. After doing more looking around, Naruto finally left the shop to head the same way he came to go to the right pathway.

Near the Forest of death
Sasuke and the others finally arrived to their destination: The forest of death. They never been here for a while now ever since they were younger. Now, they are wondering if anything happened to effect the forest in anyway but they should know that is the wrong thing to say.

"It's still the same after all these years. Everyone keep a sharp eye out and look for clues cuz we might need that for later."Sasuke said, taking out his weapons while the others did the same then slowly went to investigate the area. Some of the girls kept looking around, staying together so they don't get seperate and the same for the guys. Meanwhile, sasuke was walking around till he stopped, spotting a group of papers on the ground. With a curious thought, he walked over and picked them up, showing them saying:

Old Documents of new experiment: Special unknown power or virus mutations

Sasuke looked confused.
"Wait...some experiment and virus? What does that mean?"He said to himself, looking at the old documents in his hands. With a shake of his head, he decided to keep the papers and continue looking around like the others.

"Did anyone find anything yet."Sasuke asked the others that was still looking around the area. Mostly, the girls shook their heads no and the same for the other guys.

"Alright then, keep looking...."

In the unknown lane
Mel was walking down the pathway, prepared for anything..well, sometimes. In her mind, she was halp scared for she didn't know what was going to happen when she found anything. At least she found some clues before doing anything else and killed some dead monsters that she spotted a while ago.

"Great. Now, I'm going crazy over nothing or something stupid. Their in no one here......Or so I think."She said, looking nervously of the area, feeling her hands sweating a bit. Shaking her head, she kept walking foward in hope of finding any more clues. Unknown to her, a group of new monsters were following her and she didn't know......for now.

Back with Naruto
Naruto finally reaches the same palce where he went when comming down this way. Streching his arms, he yawned looking around.

"Finally..now, to go to the right. I'm sure to find something if I go there or something but I don't care. Whatever it is or who it is, I'll take care of them! Believe it!"He said, walking ahead again with the new items he found in his bag. Still unknown to him, some dark shadow figures were following him.

With Sasuke and them near forest of death
After some time, Sasuke and the others were tired from scearching. Some didn't find much but Sasuke did find the old documents near here that was unknown to him. After showing and telling them about them, they all looked a bit confused.

"Okay, that's werid. Why would that be lying around here? And what did it mean of some old experiment?"Shikamaru asked, looking at the other guys. Neji shook his head while lee did the same.

"Their must be some kind of clue or something to tell us about that."Tenten said, looking at them and the girls that felt a bit freaked out the whole thing. Sasuke got up, looking at them.

"She might be right, but we need to make sure. Come on, we are going inside the forest to find more infomation."

The others, including the girls got up but Temari spoke for a quick second.
"You sure that's a good idea? I know that we never been in the forest for such a long time and the same for the chunin exam match up's were...but if we do go in there...something might happen or might try to attack us and we might not know what it could be."She said, looking a bit worried. Sasuke looked at Temari then sighed as he glared at her and the others.

"Look, I know some of you guys are a bit nervous when we took the chunin exams here but now..it's differernt dew to that stupid accident that happened and right now, we are trying to survive here. Lets just ignore it and get it over with and see what we can find."He said, truning and heading foward. With the others, they followed after sasuke to get this over with.

With mel again in unkown lane
After looking and walking, mel was resting a little but out of the unknown area. Her feet were hurting her and the same for her legs but you can't blame her since she's been walking for hours now.

"Well, that was a waste of time. I found nothing and not even one single clue!"She shouted, banging a trash can top off. Before she could leave, she spotted something in the trash can. She thought it was normal trash or a dead body but to her suprise, it was a mashine gun with some ammo. With a smile, she picked them both up, examining them.

"Okay, I take that back. I guess I did find something. Now, I better get out of here and keep looking around."She said, placing the gun in her bag and begain to walk off but before she could, she stopped as she saw something ahead of her. Holding her new weapon, she aimed it at the unknow shadows.

"W..who's there? Show yourself!"She shouted out, still aiming the gun. She didn't hear anything except some monster like moaning that got her a bit freaked out. Comming out of the shadows, to she shock, were monsters with great long claws and sharp teeth. Their eyes were pitch dark blue but with lines on their faces, their bodies were all dark black skin but flaking as if it was bone dry. Feeling sick, Mel took a step back.

"Something tells me...this is not going to be easy.."She whispered to herself, seeing them drooling acid from their mouths while looking at her as if she was food.

in forest of death; secret tower
Sitting in a chair, while looking at the scrolls on the table in front of another person. He had a evil look in his eye that only stated some power and now....it was getting worse for he knew of the others that were still alive.

"Hehehe..it seems this little game just got better........I just wonder if they can survive it for long...without being eaten."he said, hissing a bit with a golden eye looking at the screen in front of him.
===============================================================================
Finished! Well, that's it for this one. I hope you like it. NO mean comments please. :3
Sign up to rate and review this story