Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Control

Preface

by renthead 0 reviews

Please rate and review, first time in this category.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2009-11-05 - Updated: 2009-11-06 - 208 words

1Original
Preface.

This is not the first time I awake naked, alone, and confused. This is not the first time I’ve felt that undeserved guilt, that creeping feeling of not remembering my own humiliation, the sudden awareness of what he did to me. And it was certainly not the first time I have been taken advantage of by my “best friend”.

I’m in my own bedroom, in my own bed, for once. Like clockwork, I lean over the side of the cherry four-poster and heave into the strategically placed waste bin. Roofies have never settled well with me, and he isn’t one to change his habits.

Audrey is all I think about when this happens. Audrey is my salvation, my hero, my love. I know I’m safe as long as she never leaves me. I wipe my face and grab my cell off its charger; her number is my first speed dial. I start sobbing while I wait for her to pick up.

This is not the first time I have made this phone call. This is not the first time I’ve been left with torn clothes, wet sheets and blurred memories.

This is not the first time I was raped by Pete Wentz.
Sign up to rate and review this story