Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Overture

by XxLovexMCRxMusicxX 1 review

{straight from the buzznet account} When the first day of school goes wrong

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2009-11-05 - Updated: 2009-11-06 - 568 words - Complete

0Unrated
Warning: The following story is incredibly dorky and unedited since this time last year. xo

7:00

My alarm clock went off to wake me up for school. Great. Today was the first day of 11th grade here in belleville High School.
"CARMEN GET DOWN HERE FOR BREAKFAST!!"Her voice echoed through the whole house.


"Hold on women.... shesh..."I muttered under my breath.

I got one of my favorite avenge sevenfold T-shirts,old ripped up black Jeans, and my converse. I put heavy black eye makeup, and combed my hair a bit and went down stairs.

My two lazy ass brothers were stuffing their faces with pancakes, and my sister got a cup of orange juice.I didn't have time to eat, or I would miss the buss to school. I said my goodbyes and went to the buss stop with my friends Frank, Naomi, Karina, Bob, and Ray.

"CARMI!!" Naomi called and hugged me tightly.

"Ahhh!! Too much.. love... its.... suffocating me!!"I yelped as she let go.

"Sorry."She put on an evil smile.

"fell in love with a girl i fell in love once and almost completely she's in love with the world but sometimes these feelings can be so misleading.she turns and says "are you alright?" i said "i must be fine cause my heart's still beating"..."Frankie, sang with his iPod volume on high.

I pulled out his earphone, Naomi and I both screamed in his ear.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" He jumped,"DON'T FUCKING DO THAT TO ME DAMN!!"

"Yeah He was in 'the zone' my dearest friends."Ray, said putting his hand on Frank's shoulder.

"Taking his side now, aye?" Naomi, said pulling up one of her sleeves.

"She, might be short. But she's dangerous guys...." I said holding her back by her hood of her jacket.

"Hey!!"She said giving me a stare.

"The buss is here guys"Bob finally said something.

8:00

"Is it me or the buss ride is longer?"Frank asked looking at his watch.

"Its the buss ride you dope. There's a lot of traffic today..."Bob said when he was playing with two twigs.

We stopped at the last house and two unfamiliar boys stepped in. One had the same shirt as me, had navy blue skinny jeans on, his hair was jet black looking like he just woke up, and a messenger bag. The other boy had light brown hair it was a bit messed up, he had a rocky horror picture show shirt on and throw up green baggy pants.

"Who are they?"Naomi whispered in my ear.

"I don't know. Never seen 'em 'round."The two boys sat at the empty seat across the aisle from us.The baggy pants boy got the window seat while the other one got the aisle seat.

"Why must it be today... of all god damn days.."I heard him mutter under his breath.

8:22

"Hiya ladies..."Bam Margera said to us and he bumped in to a teacher on his skateboard.

Naomi and I looked at each other than burst into laughter.

"You know what weird?"I asked Naomi.

"What?"

"You, bob, Ray, Frankie, and I have the same classes!!"

"You cereal!!I mean serious!!"

"Haha yes I'm serious!!"


"GUYS COME OVER HERE BAM AND ONE OF THE NEW KIDS ARE GETTING INTO A FIGHT!! I THINK HIS NAME WAS GERARD C'MON!!" He said excitedly and led us to it.
Sign up to rate and review this story