Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Girls Paradise With Him

Chapter 3

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-11-07 - Updated: 2009-11-07 - 1584 words

0Unrated
He continued to have her over his shoulder,as she continued to kick and struggle.
"Let go!",she yelled.
"Stop it!",he yelled at her.She sighed in frustration,but he suddenly stopped making her quiet down.
"What?",she asked.
"Uchiha,what a nice surprise.",a different deep voice said.
"Who was that?",Sakura asked.
"Keep quiet.",Sasuke said.Four guys walked up to Sasuke,a few feet away from him.The same four guys Sasuke and his friends fought with.
"And all alone.",the same deep voice said.
"L,we'll deal with this tomorrow.I have more important things to do.",Sasuke said with a sigh putting his hands in his pocket.
"Like what,screwing that guy you're holding?",L said with a smirk as his guys chuckled.Sakura gasped and tried to push herself up looking back at him.
"I'm a girl,you big fat idiot!",she yelled.
"What'd you say?",L asked taking a step forward.
"What do you think,meathead!Back off and leave us alone!",Sakura yelled.L narrowed his eyes and came walking forward,making Sasuke take steps back,
"Don't listen to the idiot.",Sasuke said to L while pinching Sakura making her yelp.
"It ends here,Uchiha.",L said.Sasuke sighed and put down Sakura pushing her back.
"You stay back.",Sasuke said low to her turning back to L.Sakura's eyes widened and she ran forward grabbing Sasuke's arm.
"Are you gonna fight?",Sakura asked.
"Nothing else we can do.",Sasuke said.
"No!You're gonna get hurt!",she said pulling him back.He looked back at her and pulle daway.
"Stay back,I said.",he said with narrowed eyes.She bit her lip and moved back as he said,as he turned back to L.
Then,they began to fight.
Sakura watched in disbelief.At how the fight was so unfair.Four against one...
"Just stop!",she yelled taking a step forward.
Sasuke was hurt,but had defeated all four of them.
"Damn,Uchiha!",L yelled standing up.Sakura narrowed her eyes and took another step towards them.
L clecnhed a fist so hard,it turned white.With that fist,he swung it at Sasuke's stomach making Sasuke cough and fall to the floor.
"Sasu-",she stopped midway before she saw L walking up to him.She narrowed her eyes again and clecnhed her fist.She knew she wasn't so long with Sasuke to care for hi so much,but he was now some kind of master too her.And she hated that he was being beatan.
L kicked Sasuke in the stomach making Sasuke couch again.
That was it!
Sakura made a yell come from her throat making Sasuke look up with wide,surprised eyes.
Sakura jumped on L's back and started to hit the back of his head hard as he struggled to get her off of him.
"Sakura,let go of him!",Sasuke said groaning as he stood up.Sasuke ran upt o them,and grabbed Sakura aroudn the waist pulling her off as she continued to kick and swing her arms.
L turned to him,and his guys started to stand up.
"You're dead.",L said pointing at Sakura,who was still being held from Sasuke.Sakura narrowed her eyes breathing and panting heavily with such fury and rage trying to be calmed from her usual sicereity and love in her.
The four ran off and Sasuke set Sakura down.
"What are you thinking?",he asked.
"He was beating you,and I just couldn't take it!",she said through gritted teeth.
"I could've easily gotten up.",Sasuke said.Sakura looked down and took a deep breath.Sakura grabbed her by the wrist and began to pull her again.

Whent hey got to the house,Sakura went to the guest room and undressed herself taking a shower.Sasuke did the same in his bathroom and took a shower.
Sasuke had got dressed in some jeans with no shirt and barefoot,walking into the living room and watching a movie.
"Sasuke!",Sakura called.
"What?",he asked.
"I need a towel.",she said.Sasuke sighed and got up walking into the guest room and to the closet taking out a towel.He walekd up to the bathroom door and knocked on it.
"Just a sec.",he heard before a thud.
"Har-"
"Ooooowwwwwwww!",she screamed.His eyes widened and he ran inside to see her on the floor,wet an naked,flat on her face.he looked away gulping.
"You okay?",he asked.
"No!",she whined.
"Just put on the towel and stand up.",he said.Sakura stood up and her eyes widened as she grabbed the towel fast putting it around her.
"How come you inside?!",she questioned.
"I heard you scream,so I came to check.",he said.
"You couldn't just ask from outside??",she questioned asolutely shocked.
"No!Yes!Be quiet and put on some clothes!",he yelled.
"Ok!...Wait,I have no clothes.",she said.
"Wait a sec here.",he said walking out quickly and to his room.He took out some boxers with a t-shirt and hurried into the room throwing the clothes in.
"OwYou threw it at me eye!",she yelled.
"So?!",he yelled walking out of the room and slamming it.
She came out a few moments later,and she had her old bra under the t-shirt.
"I really do need to go buy clothes.I have money in my purse,so I'll go tomorrow morning.",she said sitting by him.
"Shh!I'm watching something!Noisy monkey.",he said.
"Whatever,you...arrogant pig!",she yelled back looking away and crossing her arms.
He rolled his eyes and leaned back putting hia hdans nehind his head.Suddenly,his cllphone started to ring and she looked over as he answered it.
"Yo?",he asked.
Sakura watched curiously and tried to hear who he was talking to.
"Yeah,I'll be there.",he said.
Be where?This was Making Sakura's curiousity grow impatient by the second.
"Bye.",he said and hung up.
"Who was that?What happened?Where are you going?Can I go too?",she asked.
"My girlfriend.She has a gig at a club.I'm gonna go see her sing.No,you can't go.",he answered all questions.
"Why not?",she asked turning to him.
"You'll be annoying.
"Please!Please!Please!Please!",she whined over and over again untl he turned to her quickly and slapped his hand over her mouth,all swiftly she didn't even realize it until his hand was over her mouth.
"Fine,just stop saying that.",he said through gritting teeth.She nodded and he stood up walking away from ehr to the kitchen.She sighed in happiness and watched the movie he was watching much delighted.

Sakura woke up the next day with a happy sigh and suddenly she heard her phone ring.She reached over and grabbed it looking at her caller ID.
She opened her eyes rubbing one,but froze the next second.
"It's him!",she screeched.
xxx
Sasuke was sleeping peacefully in his room snoring lightly,when he suddenly heard the most loudest.and wretching sound ever.
"It's him!",screeched the monkey.His eyes widened and he sat up with a jolt looking around.
"Damn monkey!",he said through gritting teeth standing up and heading for her room.
xxx
She got up and started to run around panicking.
"What should I tell him?What should I tell him??WHAT SHOULD I TELL HIM?!",she panicked walking back and forth.The door slammed open and she jumped turning around,her arms up in defense.
Sasuke was standing there with his eyes narrowed,his fists clenching.
"You should know better than to wake your master up.",he said through gritting teeth.She gulped with wide eyes,and immediately started to run to her bed.He ran after her,and she jumped ont the bed running and jumping off as she headed to the ddoor.He ran after her through the whole house making a mess and yelling at her as she screamed.
"Monkey!",he yelled.
"Pig!",she yelled back.
Suddenly,she got on the couch jumping right off.From there,he scowled running towards her and tackling her like some football player.
She landed to the floor with him on top of her,and turned laying on her backside with him on her.
"Get off.",she squirmed smacking at him,and he tried to grab her arms as she moved quickly trying to push him off.He grabbed her arms and pinne them down by her head holding them down with alot of force.
And they only a few feet away from in front of the door...
The door slammed open and Sasuke looked up with wide eyes,as Sakura tilted her head back with wide eyes.
"Sasuke,I'm here and what the hell are you doing on Sakura Haruno?!",the voice started to say,but the voice changed into immediate panic.Sasuke gulped and Sakura stared with freaked out wide eyes at who was standing there,which seemed to be the wierdest girl she had ever seen in her life...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HeyHey!
It's me,your girl,Kayla!
So I am going back to my stories!
Can I get a what what?!
What!
What!
Ah,thank you!
Alright,hope you like it!
And,you can review if you like it,and possibly give a try at who is my special character in the story that pops up and is Sakura Haruno's number one fan!
ByeBye!:3
Sign up to rate and review this story