Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Me Dead

27

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

27

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-11-09 - Updated: 2009-11-09 - 1714 words - Complete

0Unrated
Since yesterday after school, I had been thinking about Gerard Way a lot, though, I wasn't entirely sure why. Ever since I had started high school, he has been a mystery to me. I couldn't figure him out. Was he bi-polar? Or was there something more? His attitude towards everything changed too often to be considered natural. His attitude towards me was something I didn't like, and I wanted to know why he chose to act like that with me. He knew nothing about me, yet he tries to make me life hell.

How he was a person couldn't be just based on the death of his parents nine years ago, could it? Mikey was a perfectly normal person. He turned out just fine. He wasn't at all like his brother. So what could it be? If it was to do with his parents death, does Gerard know more about it than Mikey? But if it is about his parents, what has that got to do with me?

I had tried telling myself last night to just ignore everything he does from now on. I tried to tell myself not to let whatever he does bother me. But I knew that would be impossible. I wanted to know what his problem was with me, and I was going to find out. Of course, I couldn't just ask him what it was. He wouldn't tell me. He'd deny that there was nothing wrong and that he was just being his normal self. But this isn't his normal self. Behind this dark man is a person who just wants to be loved, noticed, and appreciated.



I was currently in my bedroom getting ready for another day of school. I was determined to get to school on time today, as I had double Art first. I just couldn't be late, for once I will be on time - on my own. Gerard may have calmed down a little when he saw what he did to my arms yesterday, but today he could be totally different.

Annie are you okay?
Will you tell us that you're okay?
There's a sign in the window
That he struck you - a crescendo Annie
He came into your apartment
Left the bloodstains on the carpet
And then you ran into the bedroom
You were struck down
It was your doom


A song I hadn't heard for years. Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson. I had always been a fan of his, but it had been a while since I last listened to anything by him. I had heard his most recent song, You Rock My World, a few times on the radio. It wasn't his best song, though. My favorite was Bad.

After getting all of my stuff together, I went downstairs and went on my mom's computer, now really wanting to download a bunch of Michael Jackson songs. I didn't know why, but I was feeling guilty for not listening to him for so long. I used to listen to him all the time as a kid.

Because I didn't have long before I had to leave for school, I only downloaded a few. Thriller, Billie Jean, You Rock My World, Leave Me Alone, Dirty Diana, Bad and Stranger In Moscow. I would download more when I get home.

Once I had shut down the computer, I checked the clock on the wall behind it. I smiled when I saw that I was still early, and didn't have to leave for another couple of minutes. Perfect. I couldn't possibly get into trouble for being late today. Today was finally going to be a day where I have a Angry-Gerard-free day.

I put my headphones in my ears, playing the first Michael Jackson song I came across.

We can change the world tomorrow,
This could be a better place
If you don't like what I'm sayin'
Then won't you slap my face
Because I'm bad, I'm bad...


I was quite excited for this day to end. Today was the last day of school before we break up for Christmas. A whole two weeks away from school, away from Gerard. It sounds like heaven. I can't wait.

After walking the fifteen minutes to get to school, I saw, standing by the gates, Delilah. She was on her own this time, Tom and Suzanne must have already gone in. She waved at me and I smiled, turning off my iPod, which I didn't really want to do. I was really liking the sound of Dirty Diana.

Delilah came skipping up to me with a silly smile on her face. I knew what she wanted. She wanted to know what happened after class yesterday. I hadn't really thought about what I would say to her. She didn't know that I knew Mikey or Frank. It would be too weird to tell her that I was, somehow, apart of Gerard's life... I shuddered at that thought.

"Hey Sam. How did it go last night? Was he really mad? I bet he was. I heard Brian tried telling him the truth but it didn't work. He wasn't too hard on you was he?" At first, she seemed quite amused, but then her expression changed to one of concern which I couldn't help but laugh at.

I shook my head and shrugged, saying the first thing that came to my mind, "Nothing happened. He just gave me and Brian detention, no big deal." I shrugged again.

Delilah shook her head, "No big deal? Sam, if this detention is anything like your last detention, then it is a big deal. Mr Way's detentions are cruel and unnecessary... We should talk to someone! They might not listen, but it's worth a try. He can't stay here. He scares most people, if not, everyone. You know, I used to like going to school until I met him. You were lucky to be home schooled, Sam. Why didn't you just stay there?"

I glanced at her for a second before shrugging for the third time, "I just wanted to be a normal person who went to school. I wanted to make friends and socialize with other people. I felt like I was locked up in my own house, and I needed to get out."

Delilah nodded, "I understand that, I guess I would have felt the same... I just think it's so weird, though. You've just began Senior year at high school, and you've never been to school before. What was the point in attending for only... Six months? I didn't think the school would allow new students so late, but obviously they do."

I didn't say anything to her comment, because I knew that she had brought up some interesting points that I would now have to think about. There had to be something else apart from the fact that my parents were, suddenly, running out of money. I would try to talk to them about it, but I doubt I would have a lot of luck doing so.

When we entered the school building, I seemed to have lost Delilah. She must have just went to Art without me, which seemed odd as we were both in the same class. I just shook my head. I didn't have to worry; I had enough time to get to class on my own.

The first thing I did before going to class, was that I went to my locker. Biology was third period, and my book was in my locker. On the way, I heard the bell sound, meaning I still had five minutes to get to Gerard's class. I knew my way now, so I shouldn't be late.

After collecting my Biology book, I turned in the direction of my Art class. Students were still standing in the halls, waiting for their friends, or collecting books. I just wanted to get to Art on time, on my own, for once.

On my way, I noticed the halls becoming empty, so I walked a little faster, still determined to get to class on time. Damn it! I will get to class on time.

I was now on the right floor, and just literally three doors away. I walked at a normal speed, knowing that I was successful in getting to class on time. When I placed my hand on the door handle and opened the door, the sound of the second bell was heard. Seriously, I couldn't get into trouble for this.

"Samantha, could you please leave the room?" I heard Gerard ask. I sighed mentally. What the hell have I done now? "You're supposed to be in your seat by the time the bell goes. You have failed to do that, I don't want you in my class anymore." I dropped my jaw at how stupid he was being. The class was in a stunned silence as they watched us.

"Are you being serious? I was here on time, don't give me that 'I should be in my seat' crap! You'd do anything just to pick on me and I'm sick of it, it ends now!" I yelled at him. I really had enough of this. He was being a child.

Gerard stepped closer to me and handed me a piece of paper, "You have arrived to my class late too many times, I will not put up with it anymore. I'm sending you to Mr Howard's class. He's teaching tenth graders. You will stay there until I work out what to do with you. Now leave."

I looked at the small piece of paper that I had to give to Mr Howard before glaring up at Gerard, "Asshole." I muttered loud enough for him to hear before storming out of the class room, only I wasn't going to go to Mr Howard's class. I was gonna hide in the toilets until this class ended.

I pulled my iPod out of my bag and shoved the headphones in my ears, listening to a song. The title of the song, I wish Gerard would do.

So just leave me alone,
(Leave me alone)
Leave me alone
Leave me alone
(Leave me alone)
Leave me alone - Stop it!
Just stop doggin' me around


One of my favorite's. Leave Me Alone, Michael Jackson.
Sign up to rate and review this story