Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Predator and Prey

The Accident

by Lily_White 0 reviews

What happened to Gerard the night he was turned? why is he now locked in his own basement?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-11-18 - Updated: 2009-11-18 - 994 words

0Unrated
“I’ll see you later Frankie okay?” I yelled up the stairs, grinning as a small man slid down the banister at rapid speed and leapt into my arms.
“Not without saying goodbye you don’t!” he giggled, pulling me into a loving kiss. I kissed back heartily, allowing my tongue to slip lazily between his parted lips for a moment before putting him down and walking to the door.
“I won’t be long!” I laughed and walked out into the darkness. I know it’s not the cleverest of ideas going out into Jersey at night but the guy insisted it was at 6:15pm. Snow danced on the winds, creating a fresh crisp blanket on the dull grey sidewalk. I trudged through the cold, scolding myself for having forgotten one of my many treasured jackets. Rounding the corner I saw him.
Billie.
I smiled and walked over cheerily, “How’s it hanging?”
Cocking his head to one side he raised a thick eyebrow. My language always confused him. I don’t think he spoke much English. There was a sort of mainland European air around him…maybe French…or Italian. Wherever he came from he was confused.
“What are you talking about?” That was the first time he’d spoken to me. His Italian lilt gave him away, slipping off his tongue as easily as it rolled off my own.
“I asked how you were?”
“Well then ask that boy don’t use that odd American slang!”
Boy. I hated how he belittled me. It annoyed me to no end.
I smiled apologetically and shrugged, making him roll his eyes, “I’ve been thinking Gerard-”
I loved the way he said my name.
“We’ve become rather close you and I have we not?”
The way he tried to keep it on his tongue as long as possible before reluctantly letting it go.
“Gerard? Are you listening?”
I snapped back to attention. I’d been staring again. Damn me.
“We…we’ve got close…”
He nodded, “I was wondering…what you would say to spending more time with me?”
I gulped. What about Frankie? I couldn’t leave him. We were in love…it wasn’t long ago that I’d asked him out…I couldn’t abandon him now…but Billie…he had that…pull…a sort of pull you couldn’t ignore for very long…like a well crafted drug…a very finely crafted drug.
“I…I don’t know…I mean…Frank…I…”
His fingers brushed my words from my lips. “You wouldn’t have to worry about him little one…it would just be you and me…”
I nodded before I knew what was happening.
“It would only hurt a little…” his hand slid round my waist, tilting my head. What was going on? What would hurt? He lowered his face to my neck, gently licking a trail up my neck until he connected with my now racing pulse. It struck me then like a ton of bricks. He wanted me to be like him. A vampire…
I struggled out of his grip.
“No! No I…I can’t! Not without Frankie! I love him!”
“Frankie!” he scoffed, spitting his name like something dirty on the ground, “I can give you all he can give you and so much more besides!”
I shook my head, “He loves me back. It isn’t just lust or desire he loves me no matter what. He’d die for me if he had to.”
I turned and bolted. He followed, letting out a low hiss of rage. Now it wasn’t so we could be together…it was just for him. To show he could. To have me. Because he wanted it to be so. Because he had the power to do anything he wanted. I screamed and he laughed, revelling in my fear as he took me to the floor, pinning me on my front and yanking my head back by my hair so hard it hurt. I caught a glimpse of pearl white fangs, extending as he lowered his head to strike. Still screaming, I struggled against him futilely, tears streaming down my face as his fangs pierced my neck. Searing pain shot down my neck from the bite. I felt the once neat holes tear, spilling more blood as Billie drank deeply. I could feel my life slipping away through the perforations in my neck and I gasped, trying to retain consciousness. The world swam before me as I scrabbled at the sidewalk, nails tearing under the friction. The world blackened. I couldn’t keep my eyes open. I fell limp, almost welcoming death as he drew away. Was this it? Would he leave me now?
Something pressed against my lips, wet and sticky, dripping into my half open mouth, a harsh, metallic taste, yet oddly I couldn’t get enough. The droplets gave me strength enough to raise my hands to the source…an arm…a wrist? I drank deeply, taking as much as I could get until I felt someone push me away. Then, suddenly, pain shot through my system like knives. Liquid fire roared through my veins and my insides ceased up. I couldn’t breath. I couldn’t see for the spikes of agony stabbing through me. It was unbearable. I wanted it to end. It had to end. All of it. Was this death? Was this what it felt like? How much longer could it go on for?
Then it stopped and my world blackened once again…

I woke up here.
That’s what he wanted.
He must have left me here.
Did he not care anymore?
Or did he want me to kill Frank?
That was it.
That’s what he wanted.
Frank dead.
Hungry…
So very hungry…
Been so long since…
Since I’d drunk from my sires arm…
I needed food soon…

what do you think guys? please review xx
Sign up to rate and review this story