Categories > Original > Romance

The Moment When He Found Out...

by xjenx101 0 reviews

Jennifer is a average girl. She is in the school's symphonic band, she plays travel soccer, and she gets good grades. When she comes to middle school she develops new feelings for a new guy in the ...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-11-21 - Updated: 2009-11-22 - 570 words

0Unrated
The moment when he found out...
-Jenn's Diary-
August 25th, 2009
Dear Diary,
It's my first day of middle school! I'm so excited! I can't wait to play in the marching band, play for the school's soccer team, and best of all... Symphonic Band. Otherwise known as the highest band at Oak-Tree Middle School!!! [A/N - i'm not putting my real school haha] Anyways, I started to get ready. I put my favorite outfit on and did a little makeup. I looked at myself in the mirror up and down when I was done and thought it looked good. I got my backpack packed and put my clarinet right by it. Hold on diary, my mom's calling me...ok so I gotta go diary, wish me luck!

-Jenn's POV-
I got up from my bed and grabbed my backpack and put it on my back. I took my clarinet in the other hand and walked into the hallway. I got trampled by my older sister, Jillian.

Watch out, dumbass!


She just laughed at me. God I hate having an older sister! I got up off the ground and went to the kitchen, gabbed a cereal bar, then left. I texted my best friend, Sydney, who is an 8th grader there, to come pick me up now. She lives right around the corner thank gosh! I waited a few seconds until she texted back. She said ok.Syd was also in the symphonic band so we had band together. I waited on my bench for at least 3 minutes until a SUV parked in front of my house. Her mom waved at me to come in. I put my stuff in the back and got in. I was greeted by Syd and her mom. I can already tell this is going to be a great day...


-3rd Period (Band)-
I walked into the huge building, the band room, at least 5 minutes before the bell rang and there were already a bunch of people in it. I saw Sydney with a group of some of her 8th grade friends, so decided to just go say Hi. I tapped her back. She turned aroung and I said, "what's up?," she laughed and turned to her friends, "peoples, this is Jennifer," they all waved hi or just said hey. I joined into their group and started talking to them. I learned some peoples's names. Their was Kaitlyn who was short, but really hyper and looked like one of those people who were happy ALL the time. Then their was Mark. He is a big jerk. I can tell aready he is going to be hell this year. He was fat, had a wierd looking face, and had braces. There was a girl named Claire and she was just like Kaitlyn but she was tall and also had braces. Then.....There was Nick...Nick was so cute. He was SO funny, he always makes jokes about something. He said that he gives nicknames to everyone so he gave me one. He calls me Jenine because he said had Jen in it so ya. Now, I sorta like hi :/ I cant help it, he's adorable.
The bell rang and evryone took a seat in a circle around the room. There was a lot of people in symphonic band! I knew some people because they went to my elementary school.

I'll write more later guys! soorrryy! :(
Sign up to rate and review this story